Call Out My Name

By lovelikeabelena

The aftermath of Abelena break up More

Thought I Knew You
True Feelings
Disappointment
We Need To Talk
Wolves AMA
All Apologies
Broken Hearted
Broken Promises
Fake Love
In Due Time...
Valentines Day
Engagement Ring
Off Again
My Dear Melancholy,
You're not alone
Coachella
Back To You
Patience
Smoke the Pain Away
Tokyo
More of a Girlfriend
What does he see in Bella?
Bella's Birthday Party
Lost in the Fire
In due Time
The Love of my Life
I Wanna Be Your Lover
Cannes
The Talk
Do you feel the same?
Its Official
You Give Me Butterflies
Taking Risks
Paranoid
I Forgive You
One Step at a Time
Will Never Let You Go
Wait For Me
Never Gonna Give You Up
Us Against The World
Vulnerable
XO Crew
Lose You To Love Me
Love Me, Abel.
Unconditional Love
Nudes
Charlie

Forever & Always

4K 45 9
By lovelikeabelena

"Bro I'm going in there and getting the rest of my shit and we hitting the club afterwards." Abel told Lamar as they pulled up in front of Selena's gate. Abel punched in her combination as the gate opened. "Don't go in there and have a change of heart then have makeup sex. Selena did you dirty."

"Selena?" Anna knocked on her door. "Are you coming down to eat?" Selena didn't respond. Anna was about to open Selena's master bedroom door but the door opened from downstairs. "What the..." she saw Abel and Lamar walk inside the house. "What are y'all doing here?"  Abel told them they were getting the rest of his things. Abel walked up the stairs while Lamar stayed by the door. Anna sighed as she walked stepped aside as Abel got to the top step. She wasn't about to leave the hallway until they're leave just in case if they end up fighting again.

Abel was packing his things when he noticed the balcony door was opened. He stopped what he was doing and walked towards the balcony when he saw his now ex girlfriend sitting on the edge of the balcony."Selena?" Abel whispered as she was looking down at the entire city. "W-What are you doing?" Abel was so scared not knowing what his now-ex-girlfriend was thinking and was about to do. Selena was silent she had tears fall from her eyes as she bit her lower lip. He saw a bottle of tequila on the ground that was half empty. "You've been drinking?"

She was still silent as she stared down at the city with tears falling and her nose runny. "Selena? Can you talk to me? Please?.. please?.." She slowly looked over her shoulder seeing the man she once loved. "You don't love me anymore" Selena hands were shaking as she slowly released her hands causing her to fall 8 stories down. "SELENA!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abel woke up in cold sweats. He was just having another bad dream of him and Selena. He sat up rubbing his forehead and breathing a little heavily. He got out of bed as he heard his crew discussing something in the front of the tour bus. He opened the door seeing Sal and Lamar ranting. "I knew she was a hoe. She didn't waste no time showing the world that she's fucking him. At least let us get the news out to the world that she's not with Abel anymore and-" Lamar stopped when he saw Abel standing outside of his door staring at them. "What I miss...?" Abel walked over and sat down looking over Lamar's shoulder at his phone. It was pictures of Selena and Justin with Charlie.

Abel felt bad at first for getting so angry at Selena during the break up. Her cries rung through his head which broke his heart. He's been having dreams of her since they broke up. He knew he was insecure and jealous when it came to Justin since she has plenty of history with him. It broke his heart as he sat in the front of the tour bus seeing pictures of her, Justin, and Charlie. No one knew they broke up besides the people around them which made many fans confused and angry that she was hanging out with him again. It just made it feel even worse...

"Fuck her bro..." Abel said before leaning down doing liners. He sat back up brushing his nose and sniffling. "She's burnt out bro, I'm fucking done.. I really felt bad for how I went off on her just so that she could hangout with him publicly." Abel was heartbroken he was stunned and confused. "How could she go back to Justin? How could she move on so quickly? Did she really love me or was I just a pitstop?" So many thoughts ran through his mind.

"Rumor has it, they're back together" Lamar told him seeing Abel swallow red and blue pills. "That's no rumor, we know they're back together." Sal said before leaning down doing liners. Since the break up Abel has been back to doing heavy drugs. It's been almost a week since the break up and he felt a huge hole in his heart. He felt so many emotions, he never been this hurt before and never loved someone so much. Elie was very disappointed and felt betrayed since he believed in their relationship and helped bring them together all for her to be back with Justin. He saw Abel do liners on the table and saw him take red and blue pills he didn't like that Abel was back to heavy using. He knew Abel was in pain and went to drugs to help with the pain.

Selena's POV

Lord knows I should've stayed off of social media. I knew it was bad. I knew people were talking..... I was called every name you could think of from a cheater, to a hoe, to a stupid bitch, people said they were unstanning all because I was back with Justin. I get it, I really do. But what does it matter when the man you thought you were meant to be with said he doesn't want to be with you anymore? I don't want to be sad anymore nor do I want to be depressed. Plus why not be with Justin since everybody { his crew including Abel } thought I was back together with him or fucking him.

Both Abel and Selena we're dealing with the break up differently. Abel went to heavy drugs and partying after the breakup while Selena went to alcohol and vaping. Unlike Abel who was actually showing emotion to his friends, Selena wasn't. She hasn't shed one single tear since the break up. And when someone would ask if she was okay or try to talk about Abel she blows it off. Her family and friends were upset that she was back with Justin. Her and her mom weren't really on speaking terms because of it and her friends were very concerned.

They was concerned because they knew she was drinking a bit too much. They also noticed she has changed, she went from not ever wanting to get back together with Justin to "being in love" with him. Anna and Petra both tried to stay close to her while her other friends were pissed about the situation. They blame her for the break up, they knew her hanging out with Justin was the biggest mistake. Selena might wasn't showing emotion but deep down inside she was broken but didn't want to show it.

"Let me know when you arrive, I'll open the gate for you." Selena spoke through the phone to Justin before ending the call seconds later. She looked at the contact "My Starboy 😘❤️" and saw the last thing they texted each other

• Abel: Baby I love you forever and always 🖤

•Selena: I love you too. Our love is forever baby😘

Selena was drunk which made her want to text him but she knew she couldn't. She held a bottle of tequila down by her side. She was drinking it straight but didn't really care. She sat in the dark wondering if what she was doing was the right thing. She put her juul to her lips before inhaling it before exhaling it seconds later. She saw something shining from across the room near the wall. She stood up from the bed walking to the wall kneeling down picking up the xo ring that she has thrown days ago.

She looked it over reminiscing the moments she shared with her now ex boyfriend Abel. She held the bottle to her lips before chugging some more tequila before placing it down by her feet before looking at the ring some more. She placed it in her pocket when she received a text message from Justin saying he's at the gate. She turned around to find Charlie walking in the room whimpering. "Charlie, baby what's wrong?" Selena kneeled down seeing him come to her. He continued to whimper while she caressed his back "you missing daddy?" Selena saw the sad look on his face as she picked him up. "Well daddy said he didn't want you but you're about to meet Justin. You'll like him." Selena walked out the room and went down her long staircase.

"It's good to see you baby" Justin said as he kissed and hugged Selena "It feels so good to call you that again baby." Selena held him as he rubbed her back up and down. Charlie was by her feet barking up at him, she pulled away looking down at him. "Charlie, Relax... this is uh—" Justin interrupted her "your stepdad." Justin leaned down and picked up Charlie and was caressing him. Selena felt weird seeing another man caress her dog who wasn't Abel. She didn't really want to keep Charlie because keeping him will only remind her of Abel. She didn't want to think about Abel, she didn't want to let her guard down and be heartbroken and cry nonstop like she did for that entire night when he broke up with her.

"This is one cute dog baby" Justin kissed his head while Selena watched over. "Yeah.. I'm not keeping him" she mentioned seeing Justin set him down on the ground. "Why not?" Justin asked. "I just feel like it's weird to keep a dog that you and your ex both owned.. I just can't do that. I can see if anyone in my family wants him or even friends." Justin wrapped his arms around her waist as he stared in her eyes. "He's stupid for letting you go. I promise I will never hurt you or let you go again. I love you Selena" he said before kissing her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7.9K 20
- with me one last time
3.2K 30 9
if you can't tell by my writing I'm clearly stuck in the early xo days....
Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
7.3K 207 18
After many struggles, Sungchan and Wonbin decided to end their relationship..not until a boy suddenly appeared in their life