Blissful Encounter (Alexa Bli...

By UndiputedFan

cover by @SexyBombshell First story, see where a kid with what seems to be nothing gets one opportunity and... More

Info
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Why me?
Chapter 3: Were you talking to me?
Chapter 4: Coincidence.. And Happiness?
Chapter 5: I should've known better
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 8: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 2
Chapter 9: Destiny will bring us together
Chapter 10: Big Game
Chapter 11: How you remind me
Chapter 12: What Have I Become
Chapter 13: Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
Chapter 14: Hide... Kind Of?
Chapter 15: Hard Times
Chapter 16: Back to Work
Chapter 17: Game
Chapter 18: Game & Explain
Chapter 19: Bribery
Chapter 20: Conflict
Chapter 21: Lead up to the mini vacation
Vacation
Anger
Guy Talk
Fight
Bandaid
Confrontation
Triumph
NOT A CHAPTER
First Day
Crossroads
...To Be Loved
Navigating New Beginnings
Picnic
Love

Chapter 7: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 1

916 17 5
By UndiputedFan

**A/N What's up fellas, any lady fellas ;), ya boy is back, since fall semester has started I have been incredibly busy with football and just doing homework and stuff like that, It also doesn't help that the house I live in with some boys from the team is the party house since it's the biggest. That is why I released 4 chapters last week so that hopefully some of the newer people had a bit too read before I could update the book. Once school gets going the plan is to have a schedule and have two books going at once, so any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. Anyways, that's enough of me because y'all prolly don't care, this chapter is gonna have a lot of drama. A/N**

Jackson was cleared from the local hospital and got driven to his house after he explained his story on why he doesn't have a ride, after he got dropped off he unlocked the front door with his keys, opened in up then waved to the nurse who drove him home. After he shut the door he felt really weak, he wasn't sure what was going on but he knew something wasn't right at all, so he got to his room as quick as possible and he instantly just face planted on the bed mattress.

*Thursday morning*

It was around 5:00 AM when the alarm on Jacksons clock went off Jackson groaned due to the amount of pain he was in from yesterday afternoon, he got extremely lucky with his incident, he has a few staples in his head but no concussion or fractured neck or anything. Just terrible headaches. So he opens up his phone, goes to his notes, and decided to let out another cryptic tweet, it read: "I'm fine don't worry, but on that note... I need one of those long hugs where you kinda forget whatever else is happening around you for minute." He let the tweet sit for a while and put his phone on the charger as he went to shower.

Jackson was feeling really shitty and he was taking way more Advil then he should've but he didn't care, he didn't have the energy or the will to cook a big breakfast like normal because of his head, he was moping around and only cooked some eggs nothing else, he ate them and just sat there talking to himself looking out the window.

Jackson: I don't know what I was thinking, I've screwed up my friendship with everyone, I'm gonna go back to having nobody, I never really got that close with them, I wonder who found me in the gym, I wish I had answers, but most importantly I cannot believe what dumbass move I made at lunch, just because I wasn't in a good mood didn't give me any right to keep everyone away from me even when I needed their help because I can't keep going through this on my own, I need help. In the very few times I have spoken with Alexa she just brightens my mood and I can't explain it, she has this vibe about her that makes me smile and makes me forget about everything bad that's happened for the time being that I have the privilege of being in her presence, and don't get me started on that smile of hers, god damn. Wait? Jackson what are you saying bud you're not crushing on the captain of the cheer team and the most popular and hottest girl in the school you're and idiot. But I don't know why I ran away from her, I wanted to talk to her and get to know her. But I blew that chance too, but that's what they call me, Jackson BLEW IT King.

Jacksons Advil was starting to kick in now as he couldn't feel his head almost at all which in turn, received a sigh of relief from him, he got dressed in blackedout Js, a pair of Nike Elite socks, and then Tapout workout shorts and a hooded tank top also from Tapout, this was generally his outfit during football season that way he was always comfortable, and it made his muscles looked even better which many didn't think were possible. He picked up his phone off the charger and he had seen that his phone was blowing up just like yesterday, retweets, likes, follows, texts, the whole 9 yards.

He skipped over most of the notifications because it was just likes and retweets which he didn't care about, Jackson decided that he's gonna try his best to be nothing but a gentleman to Alexa, although he's never really been told or taught how to be a gentlemen so he had to wing it a bit. He opened his texting app on his phone and had seen he had some people from the group chat tell him that they're happy he's "fine" which they didn't know that he could've got serious hurt, except Theo who knows. He then just ignored the group chat messages and went back to see who else messaged him, the only one that mattered to him though was the text message he had received from Alexa. The conversation began.

Alexa💙: When I see you at school I'm going to give you the biggest hug so you forget everything and focus on whatever good thoughts you want.🖤

Jackson: That's okay Alexa, I don't want to embarrass you anymore😔

Alexa was confused by this as it never came across to her that he embarrassed her.

Alexa💙: What do you mean? You never embarrass me, ever.

Jackson: You don't have to pretend Alexa, I know how badly I fucked up, and I got you a gift but I didn't get chance to give it to you so someone probably stole it.😥

Alexa💙: Oh I see so some mysterious lovable adorable sounding guy coincidentally named Jackson gave me beautiful pink roses and Lindor chocolates? Which are my fav chocolates by the way! Oh and I almost forgot, he included one of the most heartfelt, meaningful, trusting messages on a card attached to the flowers that I have ever read, but it wasn't you right?😉

Jackson: Wait what? How did you get them?😳

Alexa💙: What do you mean? You put them in my locker.

Jackson: No I didn't, I- uhh, I had an accident I had to attend to?

Alexa💙: Jackson why are you lying?

Jackson: What're you talking about.

Alexa💙: That was the least convincing excuse I've ever heard in my life, now I won't talk to you ever again unless you tell me the truth.😤

Jackson: Well, here goes nothing I guess...

*Conversation ends briefly for a few minutes*

Alexa was confused as to what was taking him so long to respond, so she went to do her make up and took a picture and sent it to Jackson while she was wondering if he was ever going to text back.

Alexa sent the picture with the caption "What's a girl gotta do to get a text back? Makeup?"

She opened her text messages.

Cutie😍🖤: So this is what really happened, no I didn't have a family emergency because as you didn't know until now I don't have a family and I haven't had a family since birth with the exception of my somewhat of a dad. What happened was after I ran away like a little bitch from you at the lunch table I walked out of school and to the corner store down the road and with the money I was putting towards groceries for next week and a bike, I put into buying you flowers, chocolates, and that nice card I wrote you, the plan was to go workout and try to get my huge mistake out of my head and I was going really hard on the cardio, last thing I remember is I looked up and it was really blurry and I felt dizzy then next thing I know I'm in a hospital bed and I got a bunch of staples in my head and I got driven home, fell asleep, and here we are. Im so sorry for lying to you Alexa. If you hate me for lying I understand.

Alexa tearing up a bit reading the end part especially, she wiped her eyes so the tears didn't ruin her newly applied makeup. She had so many questions to ask but she didn't know where to start, Where's his family? Where does he live? Where did his parents go? How did the gifts get there? All of these questions just kept adding on to the problem she had, at this point she wanted to do anything to get to know more about Jackson and learn about him, not the football Jackson King but the Jackson King that walks by himself in school, the Jackson King that's tweeting the depressing tweets, she was determined and nothing would stop her. She sent a picture Jackson over text.

She sent the teary eyed selfie adding the caption "You do make the best unnecessary apologies, I could never hate you Jackypoo, and btw it's Lexi you dork😜😘"

After seeing both photos and using them for his contact picture for her, he couldn't believe the sheer amount of beauty that she possessed, he replied.

Jackson: Never call me that again.

Alexa💙: Cmooonnnn it's cuuuuttee.

Jackson: Yeah well I'm not.

Alexa💙: Are you kidding? Whatever you say Jack Jack

Jackson: Jack Jack?

Alexa💙: Fine from now on to me you'll be Jack because Jackson sounds like you're my boss or some business man and that's not the Jackson I know.

Alexa really wanted to add onto the most recent text message "and like" and whenever she used like and Jackson in the same sentence or even any sentence with just Jackson she immediately turned a deep shade of red in her cheeks.

*Lunch*

Jackson met up with Theo as TJ always went into the film room near the gym with the head coach and Offensive Coordinator Coach Jordan, as well as the QB Coach Batten. They always met the past two years the day before the game then on game day both defence and offence would have film at lunch switching halfway so everyone got a chance to eat. Theo was making sure Jackson was feeling okay enough for practice tonight when he decided to let Jackson in on some information on what went down yesterday as they were the first to get into the cafeteria and sit down at the table.

Theo: So I'm sure you're confused as to why and how things went down yesterday?

Jackson: Yeah all I remember is feeling dizzy with blurred vision then I woke up in the hospital.

Theo: Aight so basically I found you passed out and you had a huge pool of blood behind your head and you were unconscious so I called the ambulance before I could start my arm pump, then I had grabbed your bag for you, gave it to the ambulance but I kept the gifts you got for your "lady friend" and I put them in her locker for you.

Jackson: Oh that makes so much more sense now, Alexa texted me thanking me for putting them in her locker but I had no idea what she was talking about, everything makes sense, and by the way, no I don't have a crush on Alexa she just makes me feel extra friendly and generous to her whenever she's around.

Theo: Yeah right, those "feelings" is what happens when you like someone bruv, that doesn't "just" happen, good news for you is she's single and homecoming game is tomorrow, perfect time to ask her out on a date.

Jackson: Yeah right *chuckles* Alexa, Mrs. Perfect, and me, Mr. Dork, Loser, No life, Ugly. Yeah I will think so hard on this decision.

Theo: Whatever man have it your way but don't say I didn't tell ya so.

Lunch has come to and end and it was weird as no one else had came to the table let alone walked in the cafeteria which left Jackson and Theo pretty confused. Ever since the fallout happened with Jackson and his 3rd period teacher, with some help from his coach, he gets a 90 on every assignment or test when he either doesn't even hand it in most the time.

So that class always flew by, and this was nearing the end of the health and safety and gym but almost no one showed up except for Theo, TJ, Jackson, and Alexa. As usual, Coach Jordan let them go early to get ready, he did it mainly because the field house was about a 5 minute walk alone not including the time it takes to get dressed, the cheerleaders had their own smaller field house they used to get changed and practice indoors when its cold, wet, muddy, or snowy out, but for games they preformed no matter what.

As they were leaving the class Jackson and Alexa were the last two out of the class and Alexa caught up to him because he walked faster with longer strides so Alexa had to speed up.

Jackson: So Mrs. Lexi what're you doing today?

Lexi: Oh you know just cheer practice then probably just sit at home doing nothing like normal. How about you Jack?

Jackson: Oh you know, probably get slaved in practice today since it's a must win game and it s gonna be sold out with it being homecoming and a game under the lights... but the really reason I walked slower waiting for you to walk out is because I wanted to let you know that I'm taking you up on that offer if you're still interested. How about instead of skipping class and you don't sound like you're in a rush, why don't I meet you at your locker after practice and we can "talk" I feel like I can tell you some stuff no one knows"

Lexi: Of course! I would love nothing more than to talk to you about anything, doesn't have to be personal it could be something ridiculous but I don' care talking to you is fun.

Jackson blushed a little as they were now at their respective field houses getting ready for their practices.

*To be continued*

**A/N FROM NOW ON ALEXA WILL BE GOING BY LEXI... As you can see, I decided to split up the chapters since this one would be way to big like 4k words prolly, so Im gonna start on part 2 probably tomorrow and release around tuesday or Wednesday. Hope y'all enjoyed dont forget to vote/like, add to your reading lists, and follow! A/N**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 47 14
Read to find out
84.7K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
40.7K 841 29
This is my 4th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy! (Cover by - @QueenZain3)
90.3K 3K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...