Gyakusatsu-BNHA

By cheese-trees

Gyakusatsu- slaughter "Hey, why are you becoming a hero?" "For fun." Death, rebirth, regeneration, comedy, re... More

Chapter the Z E R O
Character Synopsis: M/N
Chapter the First
Chapter the S E C O N D
Chapter the Third
Chapter the F O U R T H
Chapter the Fifth
D I S C O R D
Chapter the S I X T H
Chapter the Seventh
Chapter the E I G H T H
Chapter the Ninth
Chapter the T E N T H
Chapter the Eleventh
Chapter The T W E L F T H
Chapter the Thirteenth
Chapter the F O U R T E E N T H
SONGFIC ONESHOT: Cheesecake Truck by King Missile
Chapter the S I X T E E N T H
Chapter the Seventeenth
October I-V
October VI-X
October XI-XV
October XVI-XX
October XXI-XXV
October XXVI-XXXI
Overview
Wow Okay Then
SONGFIC ONESHOT: Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon
Chapter the E I G H T E E N T H
Chapter the Nineteenth
Chapter the T W E N T I E T H
Chapter the Twenty-First
Chapter the T W E N T Y - S E C O N D
Xmas 1: Katsuki
Xmas 2: Tamaki
Xmas 3: Denki
Chapter the Twenty-Third
Chapter the T W E N T Y - F O U R T H
Chapter the Twenty-Fifth
Chapter the T W E N T Y - S I X T H
Valentine's Day
Chapter the Twenty-Seventh
Chapter the T W E N T Y - E I G H T H
Chapter the Twenty-Ninth
Chapter the T H I R T I E T H
Bernardo the Very Large Toad & Other Information You Likely Don't Care About
SONGFIC ONESHOT: I Love You Like An Alcoholic by The Taxpayers
Chapter the Thirty-First
Chapter the T H I R T Y - S E C O N D
Chapter the Thirty-Third
Valentine's Special
Chapter the T H I R T Y - F O U R T H
Chapter the 34.5th
Chapter the Thirty-Fifth
Chapter the T H I R T Y - S I X T H
Chapter the Thirty-Seventh
Chapter the 37.5th

Chapter the Fifteenth

3.2K 181 31
By cheese-trees

In which the fight scene gives me stress.

OWP POV

M/N decides to wait out Bakugo and Kirishima's fight, instead chilling in a generously provided waiting room. Laying face-down on the couch, he struggles to breathe properly. Of course, this has no effect because M/N is too annoying to die. Activating his super effective camouflage, aka lying very still, he becomes one with the seat cushions. So entertained with suffocation, he does not react when the door slams open and a body harshly throws itself onto the small of his back. The air deflates out of his lungs like someone punching their way out of a paper bag. So, you know, not at all. Since there was no air to begin with.

But the other person jumped up, surprised by the low quality of couch stuffing these days. He lets out a 'hah' of confusion and/or anger and begins to kick at the unmoving body of his barely conscious classmate. Forcefully aroused from his stupidity-induced coma, M/N raises himself from the seat like a student gets up to go to a stupid college class that will never help them in their future desired degree but also has to get up ridiculously early after going to bed at 2 a.m. since they were watching a Jackie Chan movie with like a train or something I don't know it's kind of a large blur. BUT! He was up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Katsuki speed walks back to the room's doorway. M/N shoves his fists into his eye sockets in a failing attempt to stop the orbs from being blurry, only succeeding in making it much worse.

"Well, this is Waiting Room 1, right?" he says. Katsuki's frown grows some more, like always.

"That's my room idiot!" Katsuki screams, seemingly teleporting in front of M/N, somehow spraying spit into his face despite the obvious height difference.

M/N tries to rub his face off with his sleeves, but upon realizing they were only ¾ length, gave up.

"Yeah, well, now it's mine. Depart, foul demon. Leave my presence." M/N waves his hand in the direction of the door. Katsuki only gets annoyed, with the sound effect 'annoyed' somehow floating in the background with the classic white lightning.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU JOKE!" he screams. M/n's face loses all expression as he throws a rectangular object at Bratsuki's forehead, causing him to fall backward. At that moment, M/N picks him up by the scruff of the uniform's shirt like an angry cat and tosses him gently out the door.

Katsuki hits the wall with a light thud and slides down into a pile. M/N waves and then slams the door closed. For plot purposes, he then begins to monologue.

"Gee, that was an asshole move. But hey, I don't care! It'll make him angry, then the fight will be more fun. Probably. There's probably going to be children watching, I better be careful to not get demonetized. Ha." M/N flails around in a spiral before falling backward two feet short of the couch. "Oh shit."

M/N glances at the clock on the wall that was most definitely not there before. The time has come. For the two teens to fight. Most likely to death.

The crowd continues its roaring like every other fight of today. One would think they would get tired, but apparently, humans are easily entertained by schoolchildren beating the shit out of one another. Questionable.

The two teens stand facing one another, near-crazed grins mirroring one another. At the 'go', the writer begins sweating profusely from the stress.

M/N plants his sword into the ground and digs his foot into the dust to propel himself toward the other, who had launched himself with the force of his explosions. M/N draws his arm back, preparing a punch. Bakugo whips his arm back, sparks beginning to crackle. The sprinting somehow lasts a good few seconds, as these things transpire thanks to the magic of overexplaining things.

As the two near each other, M/N begins a jump to give his punch the power of his full weight. Bakugo's sparking right hand nears the other's upper body.

Simultaneously, the fist and explosion met their marks, sending both teens flying back. Bakugo had previously dug his feet into the ground, but M/N was sent falling backward, only able to secure one heel after beginning to slow down anyway.

The drag from this causes him to fall backward at a steep angle, on a course to collide his skull with the floor. He shifts his arms back to catch himself, the elbows bending to create a springboard, forcefully shoving himself back to his feet while grabbing ahold of his sword. His other foot plants firmly, body inclined toward the other.

The two stare at each other, before Bakugo once again blasts himself in M/N's direction. M/N prepares himself, holding up his sword in a defensive position. The currently flying male somehow begins to spin in mid-air like fucking Sonic, deeply impressing his opponent and giving him a opening to kick M/N in the face. M/N reels backward, attempting to regain his balance before another attack could take place. Bakugo takes advantage of this and grabs for the katana. The owner notices and pulls it away, resulting in him losing the last of his balance and roughly landing on the ground. Bakugo lands and jumps onto M/N's torso to most likely do some damage via explosions by face or neck. Planting his feet on both of M/N's inner elbows, his face contorts further as he crouches forward, palms crackling.

This show of intimidation is not successful, and the moment quickly passes as M/N kicks his legs upward, throwing the blonde off-balance and kicking him in the back of the head. Bakugo pitches forward, toward the line. He rolls to the side, getting to a knee. M/N straightens himself as well, glancing around for his katana which had clattered a few meters away. Both the teen's eyes meet at the sword laying near Katsuki's feet.

M/N sprints forward, as his main line of both defense and offense was away from him. Katsuki lets off an explosion in M/N's general direction, grabbing for the katana himself. Noticing the dulled blade that is common in reverse-blade swords, hence the name.

M/N quickly recovers from the soot running into his eyes and runs back toward Katsuki, who was holding his sword completely incorrectly. After all, with Katsuki having no experience with swords, he would on a principle not be able to incur extreme damage.

With this foolish thought, M/N attempts to grab back his child, only to be grabbed by the face by a burning palm. Hissing at the pain, he rips away the hand, only to be met with a larger explosion from the other. Smoke fills the arena, obscuring the crowd's view of the events that are totally plausible.

The two stare at each other, Katsuki contemplating whether or not to use the katana and M/N having the Bloops song stuck in his head.

M/N decides to run forward, readying his...fist, since there are no other options. When he reaches a few feet away, Katsuki points the sword forward quickly, like an idiot solely for the next event to take place.

M/N, solely focused on punching Bakugo in his stupid face, fails to avoid the sharp object pointed directly at a vital organ. With an interesting 'SPLURCH' sound, he suddenly becomes acutely aware of intense pain in his chest area. Looking down, he notices Timwell buried well into his torso. He glances back up at Bakugo, who appears to be in extreme shock. M/N feels himself getting angry. Honestly, who wouldn't?

Striding forward the few steps separating the two, he grabs onto Bakugo's right shoulder, making the shorter's gaze switch from his chest to his paling face. A fist makes slams its way into his temple, knocking him the fuck out. M/N stands, huffing, before looking down once more.

The unignorable urge to sit down for a little while consumes him. He slumps to his knees, followed by his stomach, forcing the sword further into his chest cavity and penetrating his back. He curls himself onto his side.

By now the smoke had cleared, and people could clearly see the probable fatal injury to the h/c student, with his blood slowly surrounding him.

M/N blinked his eyes repeatedly. His body suddenly shudders violently with a wet cough. Blood pools out his mouth. He coughs once more, mumbling to himself.

"Ah..sh-shouldn't it..hah..kick i..in by no..." he is interrupted by more coughs and distorted voices surrounding him. His vision flickers repeatedly.

The pain only grows as he struggles to breathe, eventually losing the battle to the darkness with a final shallow breath.

HAHA! This whole festival arc is a complete shitshow, I keep destroying the pathetic relationships my dear M/N has made. How am I going to fix all of this? Who knows! Certainly not me!

Since I know no one reads these, let alone comments, I have decided just now this second to have a little question corner at the end of chapters.  Ask me questions. Any question. Any topic. No regrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 234 44
It's not an exaggeration to say that your life has been unpleasant. From being 'scouted' for your deadly quirk at the ripe age of four-and-a-half to...
8.2K 380 30
A my hero academia fanfiction. Have you ever wondered what happened to the students of UA after they left school? After they went their own ways? Man...
3.8K 57 37
Bakugo x Reader (LemonsπŸ‹) "You never even asked me to be your girlfriend" "Damn it your really going to make me work for this?! You know I'm not goo...
204K 8.5K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...