UNREQUITED LOVE ❤️💔

By LoveARsindu

They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
❤️Epilogue❤️

Chapter 65

10.8K 514 67
By LoveARsindu

Both Sameer and Piyu sat on the couch waiting for any reaction.

" Earlier, when I said I love you, you didn't say it back."

Sam said frowning at her.

She looked amused at him.

" You are thinking about that in a situation like this?" She asked him bewildered and he just shrugged.

" Say it." He asked her.

She looked at him to see if he was joking but no he was hell serious.

" Sammy!" She exclaimed.

" What?" He said.

" Count ten." She said.

" Why?" He asked confused.

" Just count, it will divert your mind." She said calmly.

" But I don't want to divert my mind from you." He said honestly which made her speechless.

She couldn't understand till now that how could he say such simple words but yet it will have a deep meaning which always make her speechless.

" Piyu, can I kiss you?" He asked her again making her mind go blank with his honesty and bluntness.

" Sammy!" She groaned.

" What? I want to kiss my girlfriend." He said and again her senses had blown up.

" Girlfriend?" She asked softly.

" Ha." He said as the matter of the fact.

She could just smile at him and kissed him on the cheek which made him grin at her in return.

" Now count till ten, if we don't hear anything.....we will go by ourselves and Check the rooms." She said and he agreed.

They both sat silently counting their fingers and when it was count ten, both looked at each other.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

They heard a loud yell as they expected.

So they ran towards the room, from where the yell came.

Piyu kept her ear on the door so that she can hear what they are talking. All she can hear was some muffling sounds, nothing was clear. She pouted at Sam who is staring at her.

He leaned and pecked her pout which made her eyes wide open with shock. She glared at him who just shrugged saying that he wanted to do it.

Then they heard a loud shriek from another room which made them jump in their places. They looked at each other and ran into that room quickly.

They understood it was Meera who shrieked and looked at the reason of her fear. Sam and Piyu both let out a yelp seeing the person whose face is covered with a face mask.

" Where is my food?"

And they instantly relaxed when they realized that it was Rads as she is the only one who asks for food be it any situation.

" Meera it's okay, she is Rads.....no need to be afraid." Piyu said going near Meera smiling at her.

" Oh! Okay.....I was waiting in the room and when I turned around she appeared in front of me suddenly wearing that mask, so I got scared." Meera explained for which Sameer looked at Rads seriously.

" What? I didn't know that she is in the same room. I got bored of waiting for you people so, I went to the bathroom to apply this face mask and relax but how will I know that she is also present in the same room?" Rads bellowed at them.

Four of them went silent and Rads suddenly realized that what is Meera doing here.

" What is she doing here? " Rads asked them puzzled.

" I thought you would never ask." Piyu said sarcastically making her glare at Piyu.

" I called her here......to talk." Sam said to her seriously.

Just then the door opened and walked both Jai and Rohan with worried faces.

" Piyu, are you okay? We heard a shriek." Jai asked her concerned.

Piyu gulped and looked at Sameer who inturn looked at Meera who stood stunned seeing Jai. Jai also looked at Sameer for answer but yelped loudly looking at Rads.

Hearing his yelp Rohan also looked in that direction and saw a ghost like thing is looking at him with blazing her.

" Aahhh....." He shouted and hid behind Sameer.

Rads stormed towards Jai and smacked him on his head.

" Idiot! It's me!" Rads yelled at him.

" Rads?..... Are you trying to scare us away?" He asked looking at her bewildered.

And knowing it was Rads, Rohan walked towards her grinning.

" You look even more beautiful like this." He said making Rads groan.

They all heard a laugh and turned to see Meera laughing clutching her stomach.

To say Jai was shocked is an understatement. Looking Meera here in the same room as him that too laughing made him freeze. He didn't understand whether he was dreaming or seeing things.

Meera sesned the silence and looked up to see all of them are staring at her.

" You guys are so funny." She said wiping her eyes and she cleared her throat.

" I should leave now.....Bye....." She said with a blank face and turned to leave.

Everyone were looking shocked at her sudden change in behavior.

" WAIT!"

Sam, Piyu, Rads and Jai yelled together making her jump in fear.

" What?"

She asked them clutching her chest.

" You can't go." said Piyu.

" What I said earlier to you?" said Sam.

" We need to talk." said Jai.

" But we didn't even start talking." said Rads.

All four of them said these things at the same time which made her look bewildered at them.

" Do you also want to say something to me? Because only you are left." Meera asked Rohan.

Rohan looked confused at her first and then thought what to say to her. He said what came in his mind first.

" You look beautiful." He said laughing nervously scratching his head.

And before he could understand anything, a bag came flown at him and hit his face hard.

" Ow!" He yelled in pain clutching his nose.

Rohan looked at Piyu and Sam who are trying hard not to laugh. Then he looked at Meera who stood stunned in her place and he turned to see Rads who was fuming in anger.

He gulped hardly and shook with fear.

" I didn't mean it that way....." He tried to say and looked around only to be targeted by the murderous glare of Jai.

" I just didn't know what to say." He said and hid behind Piyu.

Jai came storming towards Rohan but Piyu stopped him.

" You have more important things to do than this." She said sighing at Meera who stood there blankly.

Rohan sighed in relief but it was short lived when he saw Rads still throwing daggers at him.

" Rads please we can talk and please don't look at me like that and you wearing that mask is freaking me out." Rohan said cautiously and Piyu slapped her forehead.

" Did you just called me scary?" Rads yelled at him angrily.

" No no no..... I am just saying that I am not able to see your face in this mask..... I mean.....I want to see your beautiful face." Rohan said in fear.

He relaxed when Rads seeemd to calm down a little bit and she went to clean up her face.

Sameer looked at Rohan who stood there proudly at his accomplishment and laughed loudly pointing finger at Rohan.

" Your nose is Red and you look like a joker." Sameer said laughing making others also chuckle while Rohan glared at him.

" She hits pretty hard, I think all the strength of the food goes to her hand only." Rohan says rubbing his nose with his kerchief.

" Did you just call me fat?"

He froze hearing her voice.

" N.no....." He stuttered.

Her face is red with anger and all the colour drained from his face just looking at her.

" STOP! "

Jai shouted irritated with their disturbance as he just wants to talk to Meera first.

They all looked at him startled while he walked towards Meera and looked at her face which was blank.

" I want to talk to you." He said nervously as to what she would say.

" Okay." She said cooly which made him shock.

He looked at others who are watching them curiously. He cleared his throat and looked at Meera who is waiting for him to talk.

" Can we go somewhere alone and talk?" He asked her hesitantly and she nodded her head.

They both walked out and went into  another room closing the door.

" Guys, I want to know what are they talking." Rads whined.

" It's their private matter, let them talk." Sameer said.

" But we will not interrupt anything, we will just try to listen to them." Rohan said and Rads agreed with him.

Sameer looked at Piyu who made a puppy dog face at him which he can't ignore and reluctantly nodded his head.

They all walked towards the room and tried to listen what they are talking but couldn't hear a single thing.

Rads leaned her forehead onto the door in frustration when the door slightly opened.

" That idiot didn't close the door completely." Rads whispered grinning widely.

" Sshhh....." Piyu hushed.

They became quiet and listened to them as to what they were talking.

" I know what I did to you was very wrong but I didn't do it intentionally..... I didn't realize my feelings..... I am really Sorry and I promise that I will never hurt you again..... I am so sorry Meera." Jai said.

" I understand but I can't forget the pain I went through because of your ignorance...... I can't..... " She cried.

" Please Meera..... I will do anything you want me to do......but don't leave me again." He pleaded her.

" You once said that your family will not like me and accept me as they are very conservative and orthodox, so what if they don't like me and will not accept me? " Meera asked him.

" I was an idiot then Meera. Anyone will like you because you are amazing. I know they can be irritating and point some objections but I will convince them and if they don't agree, I will fight with them, for you.....for us.....for our love." Jai said to her sincerely.

Meera looked at him whose eyes are full of love for her, whose words are full of honesty, whose face is looking scared that she might reject him.

She loves him more than anything in the world but his rejection is not settling with her as she had been a hot headed person all the time but it has not taken away the love she has for him.

She turned away from him thinking deeply which made his face fell.

" Why do you think I am in India?" She asked him without turning to him.

" To meet that stupid guy for the marriage proposal, isn't it?" He asked gritting his teeth.

She looked at his face which is clearly  showing jealousy and smiled internally.

" Do you remember what you said to me while coming back to India from London?" She asked him calmly.

" I said I Love you and I will wait for you to come back to me." He said to her.

" And that's why I am here." She said simply.

He looked confused at her who didn't understand what she meant but outside those people were doing happy dance quietly without making any sound.

Meera could only laugh at Jai's expression.

" I came for you Jai, I am here only because of you and your love." She said smiling at him and he blinked his eyes to know he is not dreaming.

He grinned at her when he understood what she meant.

He hugged her tightly chanting I love you and she giggled hugging him back tightly.

" Now you won't be mad right if I kiss you right now." She asked him playfully.

" No! In fact I will only do it......" Saying this he grabbed her for a kiss.

And suddenly outside environment became tensed as Sameer and Piyu stood staring at each other while Rohan was looking longingly at Rads who is trying hard to ignore him.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued........

So guys, how did you find this chapter?

Rads and Rohan's part will be more interesting I think😂

And I am sorry for the late updates.

I promise that next chapter will be coming soon as I don't want Rads and Rohan's part to be delayed.

One more thing guys......

Unrequited Love is coming to an end soon.......

So, I want you guys to tell me if I need to change the title or not...... I am confused and you people please help me.

Love you all very very much ❤️

Stay Tuned..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
2.2K 184 9
This story is the 2nd book in The Singhania Series but is also a standalone. You can read it without reading the first book in series. ...
142K 9.6K 72
She was in the food isle, looking for some good biscuits when she saw him. He was handsome to the least. But then she saw what he was doing. He saw h...
76.4K 4.8K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...