Second chances . Cameron Dall...

By AaronObsessedx

• I hope one day you find someone who can make flowers grow even during the saddest parts of life • More

Flashback .
A day to remember
Im yours and your mine
Just the two of us .
Was anything you said true ?
Second chances ?
I've missed you
Yes !
Meeting the fam!
I couldn't make him happy enough .
AUTHORS NOTE ♡♥♡♥
Authors note again '
I dont want this to end .
Seperated .
Unexpected Surprise
Its just one of those days .
This is the end for us .
Wreck !
Sorry sorry sorry
time flies
College girl !
Urrrr suprise ?
Well be responsible enough...
1 month visit .
author note !
Family
Back to Colorado
4 Months !
AUTHORS NOTE !
Happiness and pain
half and half ?
New years , new beginnings !
best things to come !
Daddy Dallas .
tying the knot .
❤️AUTHORS NOTE❤️
NEW FANFIC!!
Plzzz

crying for help

28 0 0
By AaronObsessedx

*Emilys POV*

My heart literally dropped and broke into a tiny million shattered pieces . Tears flew down my face as I grabbed everything that was mine in the room and stormed out .

'Excuse me ma'am . students aren't allowed out after 12' an old man looked at me suddenly frowning 'Jusg go ahead' he smiled nodding .

I called a taxi the quickest I can , giving him the airport as my destination . I began to bite my nails , my heart feeling as if was to rip out of my chest .

I cannot lose Cameron, if I lose him I'd honestly lose myself .

Why is it always me ? dealing with bullshit or being torn . my life is just a living hell , and it won't stop . But I'll do anything to keep this baby in a safe, an loving family . and I'll only be able to do that with Cameron , my heart ached more just thinking of him .

my phone buzzed alerting me I got a message:

'Aaron : He'll be fine.. believe me he's strong' I try to smile but the pain inside me forced a frown to stay on . I wipe my face as we pull up and grab my bags running as fast as I could .

'I need the earliest flight to Flordia please' I beg as the lady looks at me 'you okay? the next flights not until 3 hours' I sigh putting my head into my hands .

What if I lose him in the next 3 hours ?

I can't live my life without him , he's a soon to be father and husband . A pair of arms wrap around me and I look up seeing the front desk lady hugging me

'Hell be fine , he'll fight for you' she smile grabbing my hand . was I thinking out loud 'I-' I try to speak but my voice cracks and I shake my head .

I open up twitter and began to see pictures of the crash and tweets . I try to stop my mind from taking them in and tweet 'please pray for us'

I fall asleep for about an hour stretching and looking at the flight board . 15 minutes , I grab my stuff and walk towards the gates giving them my ticket as they let me in . I get a seat to the window , my row being to myself.

'taking off now /: be there soon . Please make him stay awake' I send it so Nash putting my headphones in .

The whole flight I looked at the sky naming clouds , and thinking of Cameron . Gosh he gives me heart attacks, but I don't mind cause I don't want anyone else , but him .

Waiting for 3 hours was worth it , I honestly don't care about anything else right now but cam . I grab my stuff slowly walking off the plane and into the lobby where Nash waited . I run into his arms , letting my tears sink into his jacket 'I'm sorry' he apologizes 'I shoulda been there with him' he lays his head on mine 'Nash , it's not your fault okay ? I love you , he does too .' he weakly smiles and nods walking out as I follow .

The drive to the ER was the same old 20 minutes . My heartbeat sped up as we for closer and a clump in my throat making me cry .

We run in as Nash directs me to the family room by in room 'We can't see him yet' he shrugs I close my eyes and nod placing my arms on my knees .

'Do you think he's okay ?' I choke on my own words . he shrugs looking down the hall 'He's a fighter' was all I got . Everyones been responding with 'hes a Fighter' I definatly agree but why is it going all around ?

'everyones saying that . why ?' I ask looking up as Nash rubs his eyes 'That time he almost lost you , he fought for you and didn't give up . He called himself a fighter and everyone follows along now' he shifts his body as I look at the nurse walking towards Nash

'It's okay now' we get up walking towards his room but the nurse stops me 'Family only ma'am' I look at Nash who steps in 'She's my sister in law it's fine' I thank him as we slowly walk in . Nash walks ahead of me pulling the curtain to the side . My head hurts , my body aches and my heart stops beating as soon as I walk through the curtain .

His body was too terrifying to describe, but that wouldn't change my thoughts about him . I walk over to the bed covering my mouth and silently crying . He had oxygen tubes going up his nose and another tube through his mouth .

I kiss his cheek taking his hand and placing it onto my tummy . 'We need you' I whisper into his ear as he try's to open his eyes but barley does 'I'm sorry , I'm sorry I wasn't here with you . I should have been here and non of this would have happened . Thank god Nash and Hayes called me or else I would have stayed asleep' I look at his face frowning and kissing his cheek one more time .

'Oh gosh Cam , You scared us all . I couldn't think right when the cops called me but I just drove as fast as I could to be here with my best friend . Em needs you , we need you , most of all bud , this child she's carrying will need you . Keep fighting because your a fighter remember ?' Cameron's mouth forms a small smile as tears fall from

his eyes 'Every...........thin......g' he mumbles

'Everything what ?' Nash asks as I walk beside him 'Cameron ?' I question waking him back up . The nurse walks in checking his tubes and calling us to the side 'His lungs are weak right now , I believe it's because of the sudden pressure caused by the crash but were trying to help them recuperate' she smiles looking down at her clipboard 'I'm sorry , we're trying' she frowns as she hugs us 'Cameron has to doze off now , your more then welcome to wait in the family room' she smiles as Nash nods . I walk over to the bed and grab Cameron's hand

'It's okay to let go' I cry kissing his cheek 'but I want you to stay' I walk to Nash who wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk out .

'He'll be alright, I know it' Nash smiles kissing my forehead . When we walk back into the family room all the guys are there including Nash's parents .

'I'm so sorry em' His mom cries pulling me into a hug I shake my head hugging her tightly . 'Don't worry, he'll stay with us I know it' Chad winks as he joins the group as well .

I look over to Nash who's holding Skylnn's hand . I kneel down opening my arms as she runs into them 'Hi sweetie' I smile picking her up 'I missed you' she looks at me smiling 'I miss you too ! I'll take you on a date one of these days alright ?' she nods as I put her down . I walk over to the guys greeting them and take a seat next to Carter and Jack J . I yawn trying to stay awake but my body was giving out .

'Go to sleep , I'll wake you up'' Jack J reassures standing up and letting me lay down 'thank you' I smile as he nods and sits by Matt .

The room was silent and peaceful . I look at the wall trying to fall asleep now but I was to scared . I was scared that Cameron would leave me if I fall asleep . I small body walks beside me and I look up smiling 'Hi' I say as Skylynn hands me a note and walks away back to Nash .

'Don't worry , you need rest em. he's alright' I smile looking at Nash and wealky smiling .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 15.7K 54
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...
963K 51.1K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
157K 5.7K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
40.8K 1.8K 27
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...