His Demonic Obsession: Demoni...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Years have now passed and Elijah's dark secrets are now revealed and Luna is holding on to her... More

๐ŸŒ™Authors Note๐ŸŒ™
Demons
Admiring Wickedness
Mixed Feeling's
Erase
Understanding
Save Me
Preventing
Paths
Beg
Do It For Me
Guilty Pleasure
Half Brothers
Heal
Wounds
Recovery
Truthful Lies
Crucial
Plans
Entrust
Knight Rose
Secret Garden
Reveal
Devil
Sinister
Blood Lust
Plotting
Control
Details
Attached
Siblings
Breakable Promise
Risk
Blood Confession
Blindsided
Wicked Bliss
Time Limit
Warlock
Judgement
Sobbing
Night Of Light
Disobedient
Letting Go
Kiss of Death
Consequences
Repent
Crave
Unravel
Untainted
Tender Hearts
Broken
Shattered
Ravishing Sins
Drenched In Addiction
Coated With Flames
Obsessiveness
Her Voice
Separated Daggers
Royalty Or Loyalty
Living The Escape
๐ŸŒ™End Of Authors Note๐ŸŒ™

Explain

1.4K 65 23
By KrazySkittz

Luna's POV:

"No, I wouldn't keep things from you," I answered him with hesitation.

Looking away, I felt Eli lean himself close to me...

"I gave you my word that I would no longer kill because I want you to trust me. However, why is it difficult for me to believe you right now?"

He said sounding upset, it was obvious that the way I answered him, he would be suspicious of me. But I can't tell him what happened between Felix and me! It would be a total disaster if he found out!

"It's not that I'm trying to keep secrets from you, I just need time-"

"Luna! You know what little patience I have, so tell me what you meant by, he's listening. Who are you talking about?"

He asked again, only this time he placed his hands on each side of the mattress, trapping me in his arms. He was really serious this time, so I cleared out my throat and tried to explain everything as calmly as I could. I'll tell him about what Crow told me, but I won't tell him anything about Felix taking me to the secret garden...

"Eli, I learned a bit about your family, that every one of you has a unique power-"

"Who told you this?"

Elijah quickly asked as he began to pull himself away from me. I was a bit nervous about telling him who it was, but I wanna try and be as loyal as I can...

"Crow did, but I wanted to know! I wanted to know more about you and this new family of yours. You never liked talking about yourself when we were together in the human world and I always wondered why? And on the day when you left, I find out that you were adopted. Why didn't you tell me anything about that?"

I finally asked him, though Eli continued to look the other way, avoiding my gaze. It was starting to annoy me!

"Eli can you please talk to me! I don't want this to happen again, you need to open up to me more!"

I demanded as I reached for his shoulder...

"What would have been the point if I told you? It wouldn't have changed anything, that human that adopted me had no idea how to raise a child. But then again, she wasn't raising any regular human child. In all my life, I never once acknowledged her as a mother. Even at a young age, I didn't love or have any compassion for her...I didn't know how to."

He explained as he turned himself around, scooting myself closer to him, I leaned my head near his broad back and placed both of my hands on each shoulder of his...

"The point would have been understanding you more, I want to know everything about you. Even when you were once human, I felt like I didn't know much of who you were. When did you find out you were adopted, Eli?"

I asked as I began rubbing his arms in a comforting pattern...

"I always knew I didn't belong in our old world, and everything made more sense once I overheard your mother and my adoptive guardian speak about me. Also, when Raven came into life at the age of 16, she explained who I was and what will happen to me. What was so amusing about that, was after she was done explaining everything to me. I wasn't afraid for my life nor did I even care, that most teens around my age would be shitting bricks if they were in my position. Believe it or not... that the only thing that I was concerned about, was you. Knowing that I will have to leave you one day and never see you again. It made my heart want to stop beating, so being with you was the only thing that made me feel human."

His words ran deep as he grabbed one of my hands. Turning his body around, he shifted his attention back towards me and I was able to notice the sadness in his eyes...

"I'm sorry," I responded in sorrow.

"Why are you apologizing? None of this is your fault."

He said as he placed his fingers underneath my chin, raising my head, he was able to see my facial expressions a lot more clearly...

"It is my fault, as your girlfriend, I was supposed to be there for you when going through so much pain, but I wasn't and I feel horrible!"

"I chose to go through this alone, Luna... I never wanted to drag you into my world. But my selfishness got in the way and I could no longer let you go. And that will always ruin me, so never blame yourself..."

He said with sincerity, his smile saddened me. Eli is so unfair, he carries all the responsibility and burden on himself!

"Don't give me that look, you'll get wrinkles faster that way," he giggled as he poked my forehead.

"It's your fault that I'm making this mean face! You're so unfair with the way you handle things, honestly..." I responded with a frustrated sigh

"That's just how I am, now tell me, what did Crow tell you about me and this family?"

"Wait, so you're not mad that Crow spoke to me?"

I asked sounding a bit shocked, I'm very surprised he's not upset!

"I'm not happy that Crow talked to you personally, however, it was bound for you to find out eventually. After all, you are a part of this family now."

He said with a smirk as he placed a shirt on, my heart fluttered a bit when he said I was part of his family now. It made me extremely happy knowing that he truly wants me to be in his life...

"Well, the first thing I want to know that Crow mentioned...is it true that you have powers?"

I asked with a bit of excitement as I raised the sheets towards my breasts. Elijah then began to walk towards the balcony and looked out the window, he seemed deep in thought...

"Luna, do you see these markings that are all over my body?"

He asked in a stern tone.

"Do you mean your tattoos?"

I said in confusion, why is he calling them markings?

"Tattoos? Oh, I almost forgot you humans mark your bodies for no reason. You beings call them 'tattoos'. However, we warlocks don't use that foolish word, tattoos are just simple drawings on the body that don't serve a purpose other than just tainting the skin. Besides, once you humans die your tattoos die with you. But these markings on my body, are called contracts..."

"Contracts?"

I questioned as I got a closer look at the symbols on his body.

"Each marking represents an old king who not only ruled this kingdom but once formed a contract with this demon that now lives within me."

He explained with such intensity as he looked over at me...

"Are you serious, just how old is this demon that you made a contract with?!"

"To be honest, I don't know. This demon has been in this family for many centuries already. However, it becomes harder to control every time it gets passed down, it has killed many warlocks who's tried to form a contract with it. But those who succeed in controlling its power will forever live a cursed life. My siblings also have their demons that have lived for many decades, however, none of them can ever come close to the power I hold. These contracts on my body will always remind me of who I am, a devil."

Hearing him say that, I still couldn't believe it! All this time, I thought they were just simple tattoos, but I was wrong. Those markings are from past kings, and I'm sure once Eli passes away, one of his children will make a contract with his demon- I don't even wanna think about that...

"Luna, tell me what you're thinking?"

He suddenly asked, I didn't even realize it when he approached me as he placed his hand on top of my head. I wasn't even sure if I should bring this topic up? But it's somthing that I want to know...

"Eli, do you plan on having children one day?"

I honestly felt sick to my stomach asking that question, but now that I think about it, maybe my miscarriage was a blessing in disguise. I truly don't wanna think about what would've happened to my baby if I brought it into this world. The thought of it just terrifies me...

"I would have wanted many children that came from the women I love. But none of that matters to me anymore, you're what matters. All I need is you, Luna. Nothing more..."

He said while bringing his hand below my chin, slightly raising it. I felt horrible about what he was saying, why do I feel like I'm getting in the way of his future?

"So you're okay with never having children? I don't believe that, I don't believe that you're fine with it. Eli, tell me the truth...am I a burden in your life? Am I getting in the way of you ruling this Kingdom-"

"No, don't ever say that! How can you ever think that you would be a burden?!"

He quickly responded sounding very upset, wrapping his arms around my body, he began hugging me in desperation!

"If that's true, then why did you call off the marriage between you and Emily? I'm not stupid Eli, do you think that this world will be okay with their King being with a human-"

"I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks or has to say about what I do. I love you, nothing will change that, the marriage between Emily and I was set up by our father once he passed away. All my father cared about was this Kingdom and nothing more. He cared less about his children and his past wives. The only thing he wanted was more power to control every Royal Family in this world. But he knew that he needed children to carry out his wishes, that's all we were to him. Simple cattle that he would use and nothing more, I won't be one of his pawns and I refuse to be someone like that. All I want, all I need...is you."

He said with so much passion in his voice, I never knew that Eli was serious about this. I always thought that he would follow in his father's footsteps. But hearing him say those words brought happiness to my heart. As he pulled away from our embrace, I couldn't help but stare at his perfect features. I'm really glad that his eyes remained the same, I don't think I could ever picture him with red eyes, Oh! That reminds me!

"I feel a bit relieved hearing you say that, but I still have something I need to ask you? It's about your mother-"

"I don't know anything about my birth mother and I don't care to, why should I? All she was good for was getting pregnant and giving birth to me, nothing more."

He bluntly stated as he suddenly focused his eyesight on the door. He then quickly pushed me back down on the bed and made sure my whole body was covered. The only thing that was sticking out of the sheets was my head! Just what is he doing?!

"Eli what are you doing?! I can't rest if my body is covered this tightly-"

Soon the knocking of the door could be heard as Elijah began to walk toward it. Did he know that someone was coming?! I guess demons have very good hearing unlike us humans do...

"What the hell do you want? I gave orders that I would like to be alone with Luna," Elijah voiced out in aggravation.

As he opened the door, I wasn't sure who it was who had knocked?

"Forgive me my Lord, but this is urgent..."

That voice, it could only belong to Carla! I couldn't see her face since Elijah refuses to let anyone in right now. But I wonder what's going on? I couldn't make out much of what they were saying, this is when I wish I had Crow's ability right now. How easy it would be to listen to anyone's conversation. Though their chat ended very short because Eli soon closed the door and seemed very upset, angry almost.

"Is everything okay?"

I asked him with concern as I tried to get off the bed...

"Stay in bed, you're in no condition to walk yet. I'm fine, I'm just really getting annoyed with something always coming up. Luna, let me see that ring you are wearing..."

He suddenly asked while making his way towards me again. Grabbing my hand, he stared at the ring he gave me years ago. Though it longer shined brightly as it did before since the color turned pitch black...

"It makes me happy..."

He suddenly said with a smile.

"What?"

I questioned as I looked at my ring...

"Even when I was no longer by your side, you never once took it off."

He said with such happiness...

"Well, we made a promise didn't we," I said.

"Yeah, though it's no longer the same ring I gave you long ago. Breaking that mirror spell made it lose its power, it no longer holds any light."

He explained, however, I was shocked by his sudden actions!

"What are you doing?!"

I raised my voice while pulling my hand back, Eli was starting to take off the ring he gave me!

"Luna, I need you to give me back the ring-"

"What, why!?"

I asked as I clutched my hand closer to me, there's no way I'm letting him take this ring away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 20.1K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.6M 90K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1M 25.7K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
679K 40.6K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...