Black Rose {Fred Weasley} ✓

By theweirdchic

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, kn... More

Cast
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY- SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY-ONE
EIGHTY-TWO
EIGHTY-THREE
EIGHTY-FOUR
EIGHTY-FIVE
EIGHTY-SIX
EIGHTY-SEVEN
EIGHTY-EIGHT
EIGHTY-NINE
NINETY
NINETY-ONE
NINETY-TWO
NINETY-FOUR
NINETY-FIVE
NINETY-SIX
NINETY-SEVEN
NINETY-EIGHT
NINETY-NINE
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
ALTERNATIVE ENDING #1
ALTERNATIVE ENDING #2
BLACK ROSE ONE SHOTS

NINETY-THREE

24.4K 944 581
By theweirdchic

Surprisingly, Molly Weasley quickly got on board with the idea of a extremely simple wedding ceremony. 

She understand - first hand - how difficult it was to plan a spectacular wedding in such conditions. She herself had to do that when marrying Arthur all those years ago. Molly could see how in love the pair were, everyone could see it, and whilst some couples loved splashing out on huge weddings, to others it didn't matter how big the ceremony was or how many guests attended, all that mattered was how much they love one another. And that's all that mattered to Aurora Black and Fred Weasley.

Of course, the couple were quite upset that certain people wouldn't be able to make it to the ceremony; Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and of course not to mention Sirius. But there was nothing they could do about that. Sirius would've loved to have walked his only daughter down the aisle, Aurora would've loved it too, but she knew that she couldn't change the past and so she asked Remus instead.

Ginny had already gone back to Hogwarts, and now with it being under the watchful eye of Snape the girl wasn't able to leave unless it was for festive holidays. 

They had finally heard from the Golden Trio, however, it definitely wasn't news they were hoping for. The war that they all dreaded was definitely going to happen and incredibly soon, that's why Fred Weasley stood at the end of the aisle under a gazebo as snow fell around it, leaving a gorgeous white scenery, because The Order was told to meet the Trio only a few days later in Hogsmeade. 

Fred let out a deep exhale, trying to calm his nerves down. George stood right besides him and gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder, "She's either late or she changed her mind," He whispered teasingly.

Fred looked over his shoulder, glaring at his twin brother, "Not helping," He said through clenched teeth.

George began chuckling, "I'm just kidding," He replied, "She's here," George added, a large smile on his face as he nodded towards the opposite end of the aisle.

Fred gave his brother a skeptic look, but turned around nevertheless and when he did, his breath hitched in his throat. There she was. Standing besides Remus Lupin at the opposite end of the gazebo. When the guests (Molly, Arthur, Charlie, Bill, Fleur, Lee and Tonks holding her beautiful baby boy) spotted Aurora and Remus, they quickly stood up as soft music began playing.

Aurora could still feel the anxiety in her stomach, that was until she looked directly down the aisle and spotted Fred Weasley standing at the opposite end to herself, smiling widely with fresh tears in his eyes. That's when she felt the anxiety drifting away. 

"Ready?" Remus whispered, looking down at the young woman.

Aurora felt herself smiling, "Yeah," She nodded, glancing briefly at her Godfather before the pair of them started to walk down the aisle, arm in arm.

The black haired witch smiled at everyone she noticed, cooing softly when she spotted baby Ted Lupin bouncing on his mother's hip whilst trying to eat her bright yellow hair. Her eyes turned back to Fred and noticed that the short walk down the aisle was practically over, which she was incredibly thankful for as she had a terrible feeling she would trip over her gorgeous white dress at any given second.

Aurora Black and Remus Lupin stopped just before they reached Fred and Kingsley (who would be performing their ceremony).

Aurora wrapped her arms around Remus' neck as he brought her into his chest, stroking her back soothingly, "I'm so happy for you," He whispered into her ear as he placed a delicate kiss on her temple before pulling away. The older man took his seat besides his wife as Aurora took a step towards Fred.

She could hear her heart beating in her ears as she looked at him with pure love. Him looking at her in the exact same way.

"You look gorgeous," He whispered, blinking away the tears that unconsciously gathered in his eyes.

"You look pretty good yourself," Aurora chuckled, sending her soon-to-be husband a cheeky smile. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed everyone sitting back down as Kingsley cleared his throat.

"You two ready?" Kingsley asked, glancing happily between the couple.

The pair quickly nodded, standing side by side as Kingsley said his opening speech. The pair stole glances at one another with wide smiles that made them forget about everything that was happening out in the world.

"Now, time for the vows."

The couple turned to face one another. Fred held Aurora's hand as he softly stroked her knuckles. George handed his twin a piece of parchment but Fred shook his head, declining it. George looked slightly confused for a second before he placed the parchment back into his pocket and stood up straight.

Fred let out a exhale, "I have spent so long writing those vows to realise I don't even need them," He chuckled softly causing the guests to do the same, "I freaking love you, Aurora Phoenix Black," He said, his tone a lot more serious as he stared right into her chocolate coloured eyes, "I remember when the two of us would go on playdates. Of course, I didn't think about marriage back then but I did know I wanted you in my life forever. Then, out of nowhere, I fell in love with you and I fell hard. And you...well...you weren't very good at picking up on the signs. But I'm so glad you eventually did. I'm going to keep this short and sweet 'cause I don't want George teasing me too much. All I need to tell you, is that I love you. I love you more and more everyday and I am the luckiest man on this planet since in a few minutes I'll be able to refer to you as my wife. So, thank you for saying yes."

Aurora chuckled, wiping the tears that accidentally slipped past her eyes, "I don't think George is going to tease you," She said in an amused tone of voice, nodding behind her fiancé to his twin. 

Fred glanced behind his shoulder and chuckled quietly to himself when he noticed the tears in George's eyes.

"A fly flew into my eye," He quickly said, wiping his eyes and looking down at the ground.

Fred gave him a small smile before turning back to his fiancé. His heart picking up speed once again.

"I freaking love you too, Frederick Gideon Weasley," He playfully glared at the use of his full name, "You have always been there for me, whether it was as a friend or a boyfriend, and I am forever grateful for that. In our fifth year, when I felt as if I'd lost everyone you were always there, picking me back up every time I needed it. I am so glad for George and Lee's constant teasing of us two, because if it wasn't for that I don't think I would've realised, as quick, just how much I had fallen for you," She sniffled, "I love you, Fred. I will always love you. And I'm so happy to be able to call you my husband. Well, in a few minutes."

Fred felt himself chuckling quietly once again as tears finally streamed out of his eyes. He quickly wiped them away as the couple turned to look at Kingsley.

"Rings please," Kingsley said, looking at George.

He quickly grabbed hold of two metal bands out of his blazer and passed them over to Kingsley who passed one to Fred and the other one to Aurora.

"Aurora Phoenix Black, do you take Frederick Gideon Weasley to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health?"

"I do."

She slid the band onto his finger.

"Frederick--"

"Fred would do," The ginger haired man quickly interrupted.

Kingsley sent him an amused smile, "Frederick Gideon Weasley, do you take Aurora Phoenix Black to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health?"

"I do," Fred nodded, sliding the wedding band onto Aurora's finger, glancing at the ring that was now comfortably resting besides her engagement one.

"You may now kiss the bride."

The couple didn't need to be told twice. As soon as those words left Kingsley's mouth, Fred had already pressed his lips softly against Aurora's. They could hear the cheers from the guests but focused purely on one another.

"I love you Mrs. Weasley," Fred breathed out, pulling away from the kiss first as he looked deeply into his wife's eyes.

"I love you too Mr. Weasley," Aurora said, her lips pulled back in the largest smile possible as their lips re-connected once again. 

AN- That was my first every wedding scene in any fan fic I've ever written so I hope you guys liked it. I must've got too excited when writing it 'cause I completely forgot about the rings and had to go back and write them in 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 630 30
Jane Lupin grew up with a loving father in a comfortable nice home with fantastic friends and went to the greatest school for witchcraft and wizardry...
355K 5.3K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
135K 3.7K 53
"YOU, WINNIFRED BLACK, ARE EXTRAORDINARY. WITH ONE TEAR, YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE." cedric diggory x fem!oc to fred weasley x fem!oc
240 3 10
"I truly don't know anyone like you." "Good, I should hope not." Chloe Lupin has an expertise in Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. She is much more unsur...