The Gay Mafia Leader's Twins

Por Depressed-Stressed

Oliver and Jay are two polar opposite 15 year old twins. Well, one of them is, you see Oliver is a tomboy wit... Más

Copyright/about the book/Characters
Chapter (1) School and Work
Chapter(2) I was Tailed
Chapter(3) Thank you Jay, Thank You
Chapter(4) Moving day I guess
Chapter(5) Rules
Chapter(6) Nightmares and Bandages
Chapter(7) Tampons and Chocolate
Chapter(8) Move in Everybody
Chapter(9) The Doc Said
Chapter(10) Aw Shit
Chapter(11) "Our Babies..."
Chapter(12) We're Here Now
Chapter(13) The Doctor
Chapter(14) Nightmares
Chapter(16) Date Night
Chapter(17) School?
Chapter(18) School Forms/Gym
Chapter(19) Fights all around!
Chapter(20) The Boyfriend
Chapter(21) Davie what the hell?
Chapter(22) The Doctor
New book!!

Chapter(15) The Party

181 4 0
Por Depressed-Stressed

Recap: Oliver's POV
Gerardo starts to play with my hair, and someone throws a blanket over to us. I start to fall asleep and someone talks quietly in the living room to one another, but I don't really hear them because I'm out like a light.

Currently: Oliver's POV
When I wake up, I hear Jay and Davie in the kitchen making breakfast and Gerardo who's in the same room as me complaining as per usual.

After a couple of minutes of me just listening to the people and their noise around me, I open my eyes to see that my head is in Reese's lap. So I decide to make a joke to let her know I'm awake, "I've always wanted my head on your lap. Just not this way," I tell her. She blushes madly and I notice her hickeys are gone.

"Hey! Your hicks are gone!" I say reaching up to touch the base of her neck where a hickey was. "Don't worry I'll make more," I say her blush just gets even redder so I pull her head down and kiss her. "Morning babe, how are you? Don't lie," she tells me, worrying over me.

"Well your here, so I'm fine, I missed you."

"I missed you too." She says kissing me again and deepening the kiss, then Davie comes into the room and interrupts us! I let out a groan of frustration and glared at him.

"We are busy," I tell him and make the shooing motion with my hand. But he doesn't leave, instead, he says, "c'mon lovebirds it's breakfast!" He says before walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Don't make a dirty joke." My girlfriend groans but I ignore her and say, without any regret.

"Okay, breakfast, I'll just have you." Before I kiss her again, but she pulls away from me a little too early for my liking, so I groan but stand up with my crutches.

"Love you." She says to me, I huff pretending to be angry but say "love you too." Before walking into the kitchen and having breakfast with everyone.

I eat a couple of bites, a bit more than what I did last night, before pushing the plate away and watching everyone else enjoy their food. "So, there's a party today which means everyone needs to dress up a little because the really important people from our mafia are coming over. Okay?" Davie says asking everyone.

Jay squeals, her little inner fashion addiction side coming out immediately. "Okay so," she starts up, standing up from the table taking charge like what Davie does. "Gerardo and Davie you're in suits, they're on your bed, I picked them out this morning. They need to be ironed and I don't want to do that so you have to iron them and that's what you guys are wearing!"

Then she looks at me and Reese and knowing there's the 'dress battle' as I call it, coming up next I glare at my twin. She glares at me right back before saying, "I have a dress picked out for you Reese and one for you Ollie," before sitting back down and resumes eating.

"I haven't worn a dress since I was ten Jay, so for the millionth time let it go! Like the song! Fuck off and let me wear a suit, you're not my parent and you can't tell me that I have to." I tell her, glaring at her as I squeeze Reese's hand a little for support. She squeezes right back and nods at me.

Then the screaming that Jay likes to do when she's mad starts up, "OLIVE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A DAMN DRESS!!" She screams at me, having a temper tantrum. She stands up from the table again. I stay calm, not wanting to add fuel to the fire. I've dealt with her little tantrums before, but poor Davie and Gerardo look mortified and startled at the pitch of her high screaming voice.

"No Jay, I do not have to wear a dress and I don't intend on wearing one. Now sit down, calm down and breathe because you won't win this. I will not be getting into a dress." I tell her, she lets out a final huff in anger but sits down and the breakfast is quite after that.

But I know that this fight is far from over because every time there's something fancy and she's wearing a dress, she wants me to wear one as well. I've never given in to her yet, I've come close but normally I don't because if I do it once she'll want me to do it again and again.

After breakfast is finished, Gerardo and Davie do the dishes, while the rest of us go to get dressed. Reese grabs the dress that she brought from her house and goes upstairs with me and Jay. I pull my girlfriend into my room and we both start to undress after I lock the door so nobody can walk in on us naked.

I start to pull on my suit, the blazer, pants and tie are all a deep blue, so they look black. The shoes are very neat polish, that shines every time the light hits it. While the vest is a grey colour. Once I'm dressed, I go over to my girlfriend, whose looking in the mirror. She doesn't have her dress on yet, but she has her bra and underwear on. I step in front of the mirror, knowing she feels self-conscious when she sees herself in the mirror.

"I love you babe, your so beautiful," I tell her. I throw one crutch on to the bed and position the other one so I can twirl her around one-handed. Planting my hands on her waist and twirling her around like what the man does when a girl and a boy dance. "Here I'll help," I tell her helping her pull her dress on and angling her so she couldn't see and judge herself in the mirror.

"I love you too babe," she says to me as I gently tug on the ribbons on the back of her dress and tie them for her neatly in a bow. Then I twirl her again and hug her tight. Her head resting on my collarbone as we sway to the music that only we can hear. Enjoying the peacefulness and the quiet that we knew would end very quickly once we opened my bedroom door.

"I want to stay like this forever, dancing when there's no music and enjoying the peace," I say to her she lets a happy hum in agreement against my collarbone. We stay quiet for a few minutes, enjoying it. Before Reese asks me, "Do you want kids? In the future I mean." She asks me, raising her head and looking at me.

I nod, "I do want kids, maybe three! That a good number, oh! We can adopt so we can skip the baby stage if we want, maybe a teenager at first then a toddler and so on. What do you think?" I ask her, playing with a strand of her hair. "I want kids too, three sounds good but you have to give them the sex and puberty talk okay?" She tells me, I groan but she kisses me gently and leaves the bedroom.

I follow her out, after grabbing my other crutch and into the bathroom, where I pull her up a chair and help her with her hair, so it's braided the way she likes it. Then I gel my hair and we leave the bathroom, despite me hating fashion I like doing hair. I've done Jay's since we were nine.

We walk downstairs, to see Gerardo trying to clean without getting dirty himself and Davie trying to do Jay's hair while she cries about something. When she sees me though, she holds her hands and makes grabby hands.

"Fix my *sobs* hair please! *Sobs* I'm sorry! You don't have to wear a dress you look beautiful! Please *sobs* fix my hair!" She cries to me. I make my way over to her on her spot on the bar stools. I hug her, and she cries into my stomach, I console her by rubbing her back and when she's done crying, I fix her hair.

"Go upstairs and get your makeup I'll give you your normal look. No more crying, it's okay" I tell her hugging her again before she disappears upstairs. "Why the hell was she crying?" I ask Davie who was a victim of trying to do her hair. "I tried to do her hair and I couldn't get it right! So she started crying and I didn't know what to do!! You both look amazing by the way." He compliments us.

"Thanks, Davie, for the compliment, it's okay she's never had anyone other than me to do her hair. It wasn't your fault," I say hugging him for a quick second before sitting down a stool. Then Jay comes down and I quickly do up her makeup, but it looks natural and not caked on.

Then everyone starts to arrive, and we're introduced to everyone. But I don't bother to remember their names until we get to Mama Rae.

Jay hugs her like a person near death hugs their life support machine, but Mama Rae doesn't seem to mind at all. "You look great in your dress Jay! Oh, I missed you lots!" She says as she quickly hugs her again. Then she notices me and comes right over with that motherly look on her face. "I see someone hasn't changed," she tells me. Trying to tease me, but she can't stop smiling so it ruins it.

"And I see another someone hasn't changed a bit," I say, smiling from ear to ear myself. She walks over and gives me a great big hug. She whispers into my ear, "I miss you too kid." I nod, silently telling her I miss her too. Then I introduce her to my girlfriend.

"Mama Rae this is Reese, my girlfriend. You've met her once or twice, but this is the official meeting." I tell her, wrapping an arm around her and she does the same. "Nice to meet you Reese, but if you ever hurt Ollie; I'll kill you. She's a pain in the ass, but she's worth getting to know." Mama Rae tells her.

"Mama Rae! Don't scare her," I say scolding her. "It's okay Ollie, let's all go sit down," she says. Noticing the way I'm kind of swaying on my feet. So she helps me over to the couch and we all sit down continuing our conversation.

1799 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

192K 6.1K 35
"You're pregnant" were the words that changed Brooklyn's life. She was loud and crazy and loved by her peers. Has a twin sister who looks just like h...
8K 342 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
610 57 37
BOOK ONE OF BBATE TRILOGY YOU ARE BEING WARNED! Grammar is horrible, shit drags on. I wrote this at 12 when I discovered I was gay and wanted to let...
3.1M 70.4K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...