Temptation (BWWM)

By LLCoolJelly

My head rolled back and I was a moaning mess as he pumped into me. "Look at me" he growled Making me open m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Announcement

Chapter 23

33.8K 961 243
By LLCoolJelly

Tony had basically moved in over the past few days well I recovered. He made sure I ate , drank my medicine ,showered and basically stayed alive.
Today was the first day that I felt almost 100% back to my full health and I wanted to thank Tony for having taken care of me.

I had never had someone look after me the way he did and I wanted to return the favor as best I can.

So how do I show my appreciation for Tony ?
Through food - of course.

I knew he'd be back in a few hours so I started cooking.
After rummaging through the kitchen , trying to find something to make I settled on making some roast salmon with a side of vegetables.
It was something simple and light but still yummy.

I spent my time cooking and slowly tidying up.
I went to the living room and lit up some candles on the table and tried to create a more romantic atmosphere for us to have dinner.

It wasn't long before I heard keys in the door and Tony walked in as though he lived here.

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of him strolling into my apartment after a long day.
I wanted this everyday.
I wanted him to come home to me everyday.

A large smile spread across his face as he took in the scene before him.

"Hey Baby , What's all this?" He said as he walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I just thought I'd make us some dinner so we could have a little date night indoors." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. He immediately responded and soon I was happily in his embrace.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I said

"You don't have to thank me. It's what I'm here for." He said as he slowly caressed my back.

I felt him kiss the top of my head which only made me hug him tighter, making him laugh.

I let go of him and smiled up at him.

"You're a life saver." I said

"Tell your doctor you found something stronger than those antibiotics." He said making me laugh.

"The bad jokes just keep on flowing with you, don't they?"

"Bad jokes make the world go round."
He leaned down and kissed my lips. I responded by sucking on his bottom lip and wrapping my arms around his neck.
The kiss was slow and tender.
It was everything I needed.

Tony abruptly put his hands under my thighs and lifted me up , making me wrap my legs around his waist.
We continued to kiss as he walked to the bedroom. All my protests about dinner were lost between our lips.

He gently placed me only the bed and hovered above my body.
Tony began to kiss my neck and slowly made his way down to my breast.
He moved my T-shirt out of the way and began to tease my nipples.
He gently rolled one nipple between his thumb while gently grazing the other with his tongue.
I let out a moan , growing impatient.
I wanted him inside me, I didn't need the foreplay.

Before I could say anything Tony's phone started to ring. The loud ringtone caused him to release my nipple and lay his head on my chest in defeat.
"You can answer it." I said , knowing I didn't want this to end but trying to be understanding.
Tony moved from above me and sat next to me on the bed before pulling out his phone and answering it.
"Hello." He said , the annoyance evident in his voice.
"Wait what?" A panicked look spread across his face as the voice on the other end spoke.
His whole demeanor had changed , he's eyes stayed glued to the floor and his shoulders were hunched in defeat.
"Okay thank you for calling me , I'll be one my way please keep me updated." He said hanging up.

He closed his eyes and slowly took a deep breathe before turning to me.
"My mother had a stroke." He said
I immediately pulled his body to mine and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry is she okay ?" I asked
"She's stable , but I'm gonna have to drive there and make sure everything's alright." He said.
I clasp his face between my hands and stroke his cheeks in a comforting manner.
"I want you to come with me." He said softly.
I wanted to protest. I didn't think this would be the right time after only dating for a few months. But how do you regretting meeting your boyfriends mother who has just had a stroke.

"Okay." I said.

The next hour was filled with us silently moving around trying to pack whatever we may need. Tony needed his space , it was apparent so I gave him that.

We then went to his place for him to pack before getting on the road.

***
After hours of driving we pulled up in front of a large private hospital. I had never seen a fancier looking hospital.
We walked in and were soon directed to his mothers room.
Before entering the room and I pulled Tony back in an attempt to stop him.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Maybe now isn't the time to introduce me." I said in a soft whisper. I was beyond nervous.

He gave me a small reassuring smile before responding, "Meeting you will definitely make her feel better. She's going to love you." He said  before pressing a kiss to my forehead.
He then knocked on the door and walked in with me anxiously following behind him.

And there she way.
If grace and elegance was a person , it would be Tony's mom.
She was laying on the bed with her thick dark hair neatly wrapped in a bun on the top of her head. She looked flawless , maybe slightly tired but she didn't look as though she had just had a stroke.

"Tony" she said , in a sing-song voice that only few people had without being annoying. Her whole face lit up at the sight of her son and he rushed to her side to give her a hug.

I awkwardly stood by the door. Not knowing what to do.
They spoke in hushed voices as Tony frantically tried to get more information about what had happened but she continuously brushed him off . 

It wasn't long before her eyes landed on me.
The smile on her face somehow got wider. She slowly sat up with Tony's assistances before beckoning me over.

I slowly walked to her bed side and stood next to Tony. She reached out her hand , thinking she wanted to shake my hand , I gave her my hand to which she clasp between both of her hands and gently tugged me closer.

"Hi ma'am , I hope you're okay." I said.
She let out a soft laugh.
"Please don't call me ma'am , I'm too young for that. Hello dear , call me Angela and you are ?"

Before I could respond Tony had began speaking.
"Mom this is Aubrey , my girlfriend."

Angela's face lit up even more than before.
"Well it's very nice to meet you, I wish we were meeting under better circumstances" she said still holding my hand.

"It's very nice to meet you too. I'm just a bit nervous , I didn't expect to meet you so soon." I said with a nervous laugh.

"The sooner the better !" She said squeezing my hand before letting it go.

"Where's everyone else ?" Tony asked

"They left a few minutes ago, you just missed them. Visiting hours end soon." She said with the slightest pout. "You have to come back tomorrow so I can spend some time with Aubrey." She said

"So you don't want to spend time with me ?" He said with fake offense.

"I've spent too many years with you my dear." She said laughing, her laughing abruptly stopped as she winced in pain.

"Mom are you sure you're okay ? What did the doctor say?"

"They suspect I had a stroke of some sorts but they aren't really sure. Thankfully nothing too serious but they worried it might happen again." She said as she laid back onto the bed.
"I think I need to rest , but please come back tomorrow." She said looking up at us .

"Of course." Tony bent down and gave his mother a kiss. We said our goodbyes and soon left the hospital a lot happier than when we arrived.

"I need a drink." Tony said as we reached the car. We agree to find a hotel to stay at and take advantage of the bar.

Tony picked a fancy looking hotel , my attempts to convince him to find something cheaper fall on deaf ears as he found a parking spot and signed us in.
And of course , he had to get us the penthouse suite.
Walking in to the all white modernly decorated suite instantly made me feel more relaxed. It looked amazing . I had never stayed in such a nice place before.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." Tony said.
"Okay, you'll find me at the bar."
I was already changing into something a bit more fitting for this location.
I threw on a pair of skin tight black jeans and a blouse along with some sandals.
I checked the mirror for final touches before going down to find the bar.

***
The bar was no exception , it was luxurious. I sat at the bar drinking my glass of red wine while taking in the interior design of the place. Everything was so perfectly put together.

"Your first time here ?" I turned to find a man sitting down next to me.
He seemed like the kind of man that fit perfectly in this luxurious environment.
He was wearing a dark navy suit with a white shirt. He looked as though he was in his early thirty's with blonde hair neatly cut and gelled back. He's eyes were a pale blue and seemed alluring.

"Yeah it is , did I make it that obvious?" I said with a laugh.
He motioned for the bartender.
"You look awestruck. It's refreshing , after you've been here a couple of times the place loses its magic." He said shrugging his shoulders.
The bartender immediately bought him a drink without even asking what he wanted.

"The bartender knows your usual ,you must practically live here." I said
He gave a husky laugh , one that reminded me of how little boys tried to impersonate their fathers laughs.
"So what is a pretty lady like you doing all alone at the bar?" He said

"That's a cheesy line isn't it ?" I said
He simply shrugged and drank his drink while keeping his eyes on me.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh of course you have a boyfriend." He said with a laugh. "Maybe I can show you around before he gets back?"

I was starting to feel quite uncomfortable with this interaction. The way his eyes moved was unsettling , it wasn't what he said but how he said it.
I nervously began looking around when I spotted Tony walking into the bar. We made eye contact from across the room, his eyes  took in the scene and surely enough he began to briskly walk over.

As soon as he reached me , he put his arm around me and began to gently stroke my back.

"Is everything okay here ?" He said to the man.

The man simply smiled , before looking up at Tony.
" I was just keeping the pretty lady company." He said as he slowly got up , he started walking away but before he was far he turned around and winked at me.

Tony was fuming. His body was tense with his jaw clenched as he stared down the back of the mans head.

"What an asshole." He said as he sat down next to me.
"He was a bit weird." I said as I leaned closer to him.

"Are you mad because he's an asshole or you're just jealous?" I said with a laugh.
He rolled his eyes and slumped a bit into his chair.

"So what if I'm jealous?" He mumbled.
I couldn't help but laugh at his behavior.
"You'd be crazy to be jealous." I said as I leaned even closer and kissed his cheek.

"I don't need a drink anymore." He said as he quickly stood up.
"What ? You just got here." I protested.
"Yeah I need something else." Tony ran his eyes up and down my body before settling on my lips.
"Go to the room." He said.
"What ? Why ?"
Tony came closer and whispered into my ear.
"Aubrey , go to the room. I'm gonna go for a walk and when I come back I wanna find you naked, waiting for me." He said in a low voice.

"What if I say no?" I said teasing him.
Tony reached for my hand and pressed it against his dick.
"I will fuck you right here if I need to." He said with a sinister smile on his face , before walking away.
As soon as he was out of the bar I chugged my wine and practically power walked to the hotel room.

A/N :

I know this has taken a while but I've had such writers block.
Thank you for all the kind comments and support!
You guys are AMAZING !
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't worry the next chapter will be a lot more steamy 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 76.6K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
140K 3.2K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
2M 38.4K 20
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
897K 18.7K 21
"I told you never to hang out with that idiot" he hissed as he dug under my evening dress. "Stop. We can-can't be doing thi-" I couldn't breath as h...