The Gay Mafia Leader's Twins

Par Depressed-Stressed

Oliver and Jay are two polar opposite 15 year old twins. Well, one of them is, you see Oliver is a tomboy wit... Plus

Copyright/about the book/Characters
Chapter (1) School and Work
Chapter(2) I was Tailed
Chapter(3) Thank you Jay, Thank You
Chapter(4) Moving day I guess
Chapter(5) Rules
Chapter(6) Nightmares and Bandages
Chapter(7) Tampons and Chocolate
Chapter(8) Move in Everybody
Chapter(9) The Doc Said
Chapter(10) Aw Shit
Chapter(11) "Our Babies..."
Chapter(12) We're Here Now
Chapter(13) The Doctor
Chapter(15) The Party
Chapter(16) Date Night
Chapter(17) School?
Chapter(18) School Forms/Gym
Chapter(19) Fights all around!
Chapter(20) The Boyfriend
Chapter(21) Davie what the hell?
Chapter(22) The Doctor
New book!!

Chapter(14) Nightmares

200 3 5
Par Depressed-Stressed

Recap: Davie's POV
I adjust my grip on the steering wheel and hold my husband's hand as I drive as I think to myself, our girls are back. The other half of our family is back, safe, but not yet sound, but we can change that.

Currently: Davie's POV
We arrive home and we all sit in the car for just a few extra seconds to let our brains catch up to what's already happened today. It's been one hell of a day before we all get out of the car and head inside. I carry Oliver upstairs so she can sleep peacefully while Jay, Gerardo and I all catch up on what life we've missed in the past couple of weeks.

I start to make grilled cheese, considering the doctor mentioned that Jay was a little underweight and it's lunchtime so it's time to eat anyways. I dish out grilled cheeses for everybody and Jay starts to explain Oliver and her time at the orphanage to us.

"When we first got there, the lady that was running the place was okay. Then the social worker left, and everything went to hell, her boyfriend was abusive, she was a drunk who had no business taking care of kids, never mind fifteen kids. The first two days were okay, the school was hell on earth, there were kids shooting up in the hallways and there were people smoking everywhere." She took a bite of her grilled cheese before continuing.

"The first day we were there, Oliver collapsed on the bed and never moved from it. I thought she was just recoiling back into her self-destructive tendencies again, which I worried about enough. But then I went back to the orphanage early from school because I wasn't feeling well. That's when I found out they were beating Oliver; they never did anything too bad. Compared to earlier experiences she's had before." She says, sniffling before continuing.

"Still sucked to see her suffer like that. It was hard, I tried to get her to eat, call you guys maybe, sleep, do anything really, but she wouldn't. She just stared at the wall or she was on the roof. She didn't go to school either, so I don't know what they did to her during the day. But she never talked, just like when she was having a bad day at the apartment." She says, her eyes glaze over and she's remembering something.

But Gerardo and I quickly share a glance at each other that says, 'no flashbacks! Distract her!' So I quickly divert the conversation to anything else. "Hey, how's the grilled cheese taste?" My husband blurts ours awkwardly. I raise an eyebrow at him, 'really that's what you came up with?' He shrugs and Jay laughs (thankfully) and says, "it's great Davie thanks. Now let's go watch a movie." We nod and we walk into the living room, and we turn in the first movie that we saw on Netflix which turned out to be Iron-Man 2.

We get about halfway through the movie when we hear a thump coming from upstairs. I get up to go upstairs to see what's going on, but Gerardo beats me to the stairs, so I stay down with Jay and watch Iron-Man with her.

Oliver's POV:
Dream/Nightmare:
Our old 'home' comes into view, but instead of my mom with the needle in her arm, it's Jay. Suddenly the scene changes once more and it's Gerardo, Davie and me standing overtop a casket that I somehow knew had my sister in it. Davie and Gerardo are on one side of the hole and I'm on the other. They're looking down at the casket, but their heads shoot up simultaneously and glare at me.

"Congrats you've killed everyone who ever cared about you." Before the scene changes again, this time we're in the kitchen and I'm standing over to bodies. Gerardo's and Davie's. I let out a blood-curdling scream, that could alert anyone around for miles.

Davie's head then rolls over to face me and he managed out a strangled, "we never loved you, especially after you killed your sister and your mother. You deserve anything that comes to you."

Then he lets out a cough, blood pours out from the corner of his mouth before he lets in a huge gasp of air. But he never released it because he's dead.
Dream over

Then as I come back to life, I realize I'm being pinned down by Davie, while Gerardo is sitting in the corner. His crutches sitting on the floor behind him. I then get control back of my limbs and stop struggling under Davie's hold on me. His arms pin my shoulders down and his legs are on top of mine to keep me from harming myself or others.

Davie realizes that I'm okay now and just needs a hug, so Davie leaves to go and probably do something with my twin sister. Most likely to catch the tail end of what movie that I just heard end in the living room. Gerardo stays in his position on the floor for a second, before standing back up, grabbing his crutches and hobbling over to my bed.

He flicks his wrist at me, making the movement that he wants me to move over. So I scoot over on the bed so there's enough room for us both to lay down comfortably. He huffs and throws his crutches across the room before letting his good leg dangle off the side of the bed. "So do you want to talk about what just happened? Or just lay here for a few minutes and pretend like we talked?" He questions me, which makes me smile before I hold up two fingers.

"Alright then, lay here in silence then pretend like we talked." He confirms as he throws a hand over my shoulders, so I lift my head so I can fully lay back on his arm. Then as if on cue, we hear Davie's voice shout up the stairs, "dinner!" So I grab my crutches and hobble down the stairs, Gerardo doing the same thing as me, but I have more grace.

We all sit down at the table, it's lasagna tonight, the extra cheesy kind just the way Jay and I like it. I barely get two bites in before I start to feel full, so I slightly push the plate away from me. Davie and Gerardo notice but they don't mention anything to me thankfully. "So tomorrow, Jay and I were thinking that we should have some people over! Mama Rae and a few others form the mafia!" Davie announces to Gerardo and me.

Gerardo shares a quick glance at each other that says, 'oh for fuck sake,' before turning back around and pretending to be excited about this.  "Can Reese come?" I ask excitedly I miss my girlfriend. "Actually can I have her over tonight? Please I miss her!" I tell them giving them a pouty lip.

"No, you can see her tomorrow and she can spend the night then okay? And no more hickeys on that poor girl!" Davie lightly scolds me. "They're just hickeys! Besides its fun making them, and she never says no!" I say before getting up from my spot at the table and drinking some orange juice.

"Oh my god ew! Shut the hell up or talk in another language that I don't understand, please! Besides, how do you make a hickey anyways?" She questions me, but as I'm about to tell her Davie leans over to her and covers her ears before escorting her upstairs.

I walk over to the bottom of the stairs and when I don't see them on the stairs, I turn around to see Gerardo sitting at the island in the kitchen. "Okay, we need to think about how are we going to get out of this?" I ask him quickly; he gets an idea after a few minutes of thinking.

"What if I pushed you down some stairs and broke your other leg and we had to go to the hospital instead of being stuck in a party," Gerardo suggests to me. I get out of the coffee and make myself a cup. As I do this I mutter, "I thought you were supposed to be the leader of the Italian mafia? Aren't you supposed to be good at coming up with lies and excuses?"

Of course, Gerardo heard me and said, "we are but I don't have any ideas that don't involve you dying other than that one." He tells me I nod my head. "Alright then, I guess we'll have to suck it up and live through the party. Damnit." Gerardo curses.

"Well, I think it's time for you to go to bed okay?" Gerardo asks me, I shake my head in denial that I have to go to bed. "No sleeping thanks," I tell him as I make my way over to the living room. But he gets in front of me and blocks my path to the living room, giving me that parental look.

I shake my head again and he holds his look, "why don't you want to go to sleep?" He asks me to try and stall until Davie gets down here to drag me to bed.

"I don't like the nightmares and I'm not tired anyway!" I tell him in protest.

"You had a twenty-minute catnap about four hours ago and judging by the black marks under your eyes you haven't slept since you left here. Am I right?" He asks me I glare at him.

"Yeah that's true, but I don't want to sleep!" I say back to him, I'm pleading with him now.

"C'mon over to the couch then," he tells me, so I follow him over to the couch.

He sits down and rests his arm on the armrest. He crosses his leg and the broken one just lays on the couch. "C'mere!" He says to me, so I walk over, and he puts my crutches on the floor before helping me on to the couch. He lays me down and puts my head on his one crossed leg. I roll over so my face is just barely touching his broken leg and I'm staring into the couch.

Gerardo starts to play with my hair, and someone throws a blanket over to us. I start to fall asleep and someone talks quietly in the living room to one another, but I don't really hear them because I'm out like a light.

(1777) sorry it's short

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

518K 20.7K 69
How can people be so similar yet so different? How can situations be strange yet so familiar? Twins Amira and Aurora were put under the custody of th...
397K 14.8K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
Serendipity Par Kyber🫧

Roman pour Adolescents

6.2M 162K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
610 57 37
BOOK ONE OF BBATE TRILOGY YOU ARE BEING WARNED! Grammar is horrible, shit drags on. I wrote this at 12 when I discovered I was gay and wanted to let...