It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Lillie....Mikaelson
Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
Meeting him
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Beach day
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Goodbye
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Finding them
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Reunion
Heat
Bound to you
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
Our family
New book

Lets go rescue lillie

4.5K 109 72
By MyAngelAliza

Lillie's POV

I woke up to being thrown in the back of someone's car.

It wasn't really nice way to wake up. But at least I know I'm not dead. Well not yet. I struggled and struggled but couldn't get these binds off me. I had to get out of here. I need to save Derek. If I know Davinas going after him. Then all hell going to break.

I struggled even more but I still couldn't get these binds off me, fuck! Let me go!

I could hear them talking. "What are we going to do with her?", I heard a voice from in front of the car. It sounded like a mans voice. "We are going to beat the living shit out of her first and when they do come for her, well I'm goin got simply kill her in front of them, so if I can't have them, neither can she", I heard Davina say.

I don't want to die. I don't want to die!

Derek!

Elijah! Kol! Rebekah! Klaus! Finn! Help me!

Third person POV

Derek was on his way to the Winchester hotel. He knew something was wrong. His wolf was going out of control. He knew something was wrong with his mate. He parked the car and ran up the steps. Once he reached the room door he pounded his fist onto the door. He wasn't in the mood to play games. The door opened and dean was the one opening the door. He raised an eyebrow. "Derek what's wrong?", he asked the worried werewolf.

"It's Lillie, she won't answer my texts, my phone calls, and no one has seen her since earlier at school, no ones seen her leave the school", Derek said in a rushed tone. He started to pace. He was freaking the fuck out.

Dean closed the door after Derek came in. "What do you mean no ones seen her leave the school?", he asked the werewolf.

"I mean what I said, I texted her not to long ago, after she got out of detention, she replied she was coming out of the school and I was on my way, but she never came out of the school, I checked that school tip to bottom and I couldn't find her, I could only smell her fainting scent, Along with another, but I don't know who it is", Derek said as he paced even more.

That got Sam and Cas up. Someone had taken they're sister.

Before they could say anything. More pounding on the door came. "What is it now!", dean said as he rushed over to the door. He opened it and he wished he didn't. It was them.

The mikaelsons.

Dean went to shut the door in they're faces. "Wait! We need your help, it's about Lillie!", Klaus yelled. Dean opened the door. "Do you know who took Lillie?", dean asked them.

"Yes and that's why we need your help, as much as I don't like having hunters and another werewolf helping me, I want to find the women I love", Klaus said.

Derek growled lowly. He didn't like what Klaus had said. But Cas has blocked him.

"Well help you, but you've got a lot of explaining to do", dean said. Klaus nodded. He just wanted to find his Lillie.

Dean, Sam and Cas grabbed anything they thought would be important to bring.

They walked down the stairs, to see a bald headed man, three people that looked young but had red eyes that made them step back, they knew what they were. Blood suckers. And then they saw a girl with pale complexion and brown hair.

The girl rushed over to them. "Are you the ones that can help find my sister?", she asked them. The three nodded.

"Wait your Lillie's sister, renesmee right?", Sam asked.

Renesmee nodded smiling softly.

"She talks a lot about you", Sam said giving her a smile.

Renesmee smiled. She missed her sister terribly.

Sam then looked at the mikaelsons. "You guys yeah, but not in a good way", he said.

The mikaelsons looked down at the floor in shame.

"Now, are you guys going to explain or are we going to stand here and look pretty?", dean asked annoyed.

Kol sighed.

"This is mostly all my fault, I befriended her, her name is Davina and she's a witch, Marcel's adopted daughter, trust me, it wasn't supposed to go more then friends, I was helping her with her powers, but suddenly it felt like I was being forced to do stuff, like their was a spell put on me, every day It seemed like I was with Lillie, that's all I saw, was Lillie, I didn't know It was Davina, she put a spell on me to see Lillie instead of her, it only broke when she left, I knew the spell was a powerful one, that's why she put it on all of us, she made us see things, made us feel things that we didn't want to, made us feel like we loved someone that we didn't, made us abandon our mate, it didn't break until it was too late, and I regret ever trusting her with Lillie, there are things I regret ever doing", Kol said as his eyes welled up with tears. He could remember he slapped her, told her he'd rather have a baby with a women he didn't love.

He regretted every single thing he did to Lillie and he just wanted his angel baby back in his arms.

"So this Davina, Shes just some jealous bitch who wanted you guys for herself? Is that what I'm hearing? So she took Lillie out of jealously?", dean asked.

Elijah nodded in shame.

"Well then, what the fuck are we doing here doing nothing, let's go rescue Lillie, but that doesn't mean i like you", dean told them with a look in his eyes.

The mikaelsons nodded. They didn't have to like them. They just had to save Lillie. That's all they wanted to do.

"I know you guys don't like us for what we did, but you need to know, we love Lillie, she's our mate, we only want the best for her, and we know she loves us too, but she's also in love with you, and I don't think she wants to chose when we do find her, but it will be up to her to pick who she wants", Elijah said talking to Derek.

He felt pain in his heart. Knowing she would pick Derek instead of him and he knew he deserved it, because of what he did to his love. But he wanted to be selfish and have her all to himself but he couldn't do that to her. He had his chance and he lost it.

He loved her, he loved her more then anything. He wanted to be able to hold her and kiss her and tell her he loved her. But that was now Derek's job not his. Even though he hated the thought of his mate with someone else.

She deserved better. She deserved to be happy.

Oh! Guys! Who she going to pick! The mikaelsons? Derek? Or both of them! I mean she loves both of them. Will she chose one or both of them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.9K 38
Sequel to 'My Alpha Mate' by xCaptainBubbles. Soul and Michael's lives were as perfect as they could get. They're at peace with their enemy pack, an...
53.6K 4.1K 23
Book 2, following In The Pack. Layla was able to escape the clutches of her birth father's ex-best friend, but unfortunately, he hasn't given up. He...
220K 6K 25
Evangeline Parks was many things. Werewolf, daughter, future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. But, a mate is something Evangeline is not. So what happens...
297K 12.4K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...