Gaze into the Future [ My Her...

By EvoJaden

[ This book will Follow the story but things will become altered as time goes won't truly effect the story un... More

Forms [ Limited Time ]
Kagura Jaden
Tsukuyomi
Chapter 1 part 1: The Beginning
Chapter 1 Finale: IWAE! THE KING!
Chapter 2: Past and Future
Chapter 3: Building the stage
Chapter 4: November 2017
Chapter 5: Reliving the past
Chapter 5 part 2: Build Finale! Be The One!
Chapter 6: The Unbeattable game
Chapter 7: Promises
Chapter 8: The man behind it all
Chapter 9: Two plans
Chapter 10: Don't let fear hold you down

Chapter 1 Part 2: Kamen Rider.........

638 11 10
By EvoJaden

" Ngh....." a small grunt escaped Kagura's lips: the light from a window laid over his eyes which caused him to blink a bit, tiredly; he opened his eyes, realizing he was back at home, in bed.......laying with Jirou. He had to blink once more as he starred at the slumbering Jirou in the same bed as him. He felt her arms around his body holding him close to her as if she were protecting him from some unknown danger. He only nuzzled into her chest as he gave a small smile that only he'd know plaster his lips. " Awake....?" He heard Jirou's morning voice. " mhmm" he hummed in response. Jirou seemed to tighten their embrace just a bit "....Onee-Chan.....I had a dream..." Kagura muttered to which Jirou knew what was going say: She did not want to except the truth that he were to be a tyrannical overlord. Alas that was exactly what he explained he dream was, the events they had gone through leading to him falling asleep in that warehouse. " I'm sure it was just a dream " Jirou stroked his back slowly. She looked towards his troubled face, knowing he'd still want to chase that dream of his: she spoke " You know once I had a dream like yours you know....of course it was different. " She smiled as Kagura starred at her " Really? " he blinked softly " Mhmm, it even came true, giving me an opportunity " She then looked at the ceiling as she rolled onto her back, Kagura suddenly laying atop of her as he starred into her eyes waiting to her the rest of her ' story '. " Did you get your dream come true?" He asked excitedly which Jirou chuckled and poked his nose " My dream did come true but......I didn't chase it, I let pass. " she took a soft pause and looked into his eyes in return " I thought another time it'd come back. Turns out life doesn't give you many chances at what you want to do in life " Jirou kissed his forehead and sat up with him in her lap, wrapping her arms around his waist " When that opportunity comes for you, don't pass it up, chose what your hair says is right and take that opportunity with the good in your heart " she spoke and Kagura nodded with that sweet smile Jirou always loved to see.

About three hours passed: around ten in the morning where the city was now fully in its daily routine. Jirou and Kagura were served breakfast by Bakura who didn't really bother asking when Jirou arrived or when Kagura returned home: seeing Kagura bouncing in his seat at the dining table smiling was enough for him not to ask, preferring not to ruin his adoptive son's morning. While the three were eating Jirou had spoken up " So Kagura, I have something special planned today for you " she smiled towards him which Kagura tilted his head " I'm going out with a couple of friends and I want to introduce you to them if you'd like to come along " Jirou starred at the younger boy who looked at his adoptive father " I don't see a problem with making some more friends " Bakura spoke as he take a sip from his coffee " Then it's settled then!" Jirou smiled and Kagura clapped his hands together rather happily as he nodded towards her.

By the next hour the two teens were out the door and on their way towards a nearby mall: Kagura was simply hugging Jirou's arm while they walked together. Jirou chuckled softly as she ruffled his hair just slightly, looking up she saw three of her friends up ahead: Yaoyorozu , Midoriya , and Todoroki. " I didn't suspect all of you to be here so early! " Jirou called out towards them getting their attention " Better to be slightly earlier than late right? " Yaoyorozu replied with a smile which Jirou chuckled " I just got here, although Midoriya had been here for awhile " Todoroki commented causing Midoriya just looked off to the side " Late school shopping you could say..." he rubbed the back of his end slightly. " When aren't you buying something for school " Jirou rolled her eyes slightly, they all continued to converse before Yaoyorozu eyed Kagura " Jirou, who's your friend there?" She asked politely. " Oh, he's my best friend, basically my younger brother: everyone this is Kagura " Jirou introduced Kagura to her friends which the boy only hugged into Jirou's arm a bit tighter even going the extra mile as to hide his face close to her arm. Yaoyorozu couldn't help but cover her mouth due to Kagura's cute and innocent act. " H-Hey there's nothing to be afraid of bro " Jirou blinked before noticing Todoroki crouch in front of Kagura and look up at him, pulling on the boy's hand he received a shy glance towards the Half-Half male. Todoroki then held out a small piece of candy to which Kagura blinked before accepting the offering " T-Thank you " Kagura murmured " Your welcome Kagura " Todoroki patted Kagura's head softly as he stood back up ' I haven't seen Todoroki act like that before ' Midoriya thought to himself with a small smile " Let's go inside and find somewhere to relax " Todoroki suggested you which the group nodded, heading inside the mall they stood outside.

After walking around chatting with on another, they soon found a small food court and sat in a both room continue they're chats. " So Kagura what's your quirk? " Midoriya asked Kagura from across the table " O-Oh I can per into the future and see different things....but it happens at random right now " Kagura murmured " That's fine! I still find it amazing! " Midoriya reassured Kagura as Todoroki looked over at him " How exactly can you tell when your quirk is active? " he asked rather curious " W-Well it usually happens when I'm asleep, it rarely ever happened when I was awake and when it did it was minor things like a glass of milk falling off the counter. My mother told me my eyes turn pink when it's active "Kagura answered a bit more confidently " That's a very interesting quirk...I wonder what potential it holds when you fully master it " Todoroki said which prompted Yaoyorozu to ask a certain question " Oh! Kagura-kun, what are your plans for when your older? " she asked him and instantly he smiled and said " I want to become a king! " he said and his tone and smile were so innocent that Yaoyorozu caught a faint nosebleed and covered her nose while looking away. " A king? That's a new one...hm but I wouldn't say it's impossible, there a kings and queens all over Europe " Todoroki leaned back in his seat. Kagura gained a brighter smile to which Jirou smiled softly to herself ' for a sec there I thought they were gonna destroy his confidence '

After a couple hours of hanging around the mall and chatting, the group had began to exit the facility. " So that's why your so tech smart? " Yaoyorozu giggled as Kagura just smiled " Yep, I loved breaking down old tech my uncle and mom brought around. " he replied " He was always doing stuff like that ever since I knew him, ya shoulda seen him in elementary, he was always fixing stuff all around the place " Jirou said casually while having her arm around Kagura's shoulder as they walk " You know you two seem more like a couple than siblings " Todoroki commented causing Kagura to make a small squeak " We're just really close Todoroki! " Jirou replied while Kagura had his face covered " Don't go flustering them Todoroki " Yaoyorozu sighed to which the half-half made simply gave a sly smile. They kept walking down the side walk enjoying themselves and their conversations, but it wasn't long before the fun was cut short:

A crowd of innocent people began swarming their direction causing the group to become more hostile. Jirou looked at Kagura " Hide I'll come get you when it's safe.." she said which Kagura quickly ran to hide. Todoroki narrowed his eyes to find an odd creature, zombified almost, roaming around the streets.

" what is that? " Midoriya blinked " I've never seen anything like it " Yaoyorozu added " Whatever it is, we can't let it harm any civilians, and it's best we stall it for the pros to arrive " Todoroki said as he took off his jacket and placing his hand on the ground showcasing his immense power: from where his hand touched a large series of ice spikes erupted from the ground before suddenly encasing the monster ahead " Whoa...." both Jirou and Midoriya were stunned while Yaoyorozu narrowed her eyes " Its not gonna be that easy.." she said as she heard the ice cracking before it shattered fully " Best match....." this monster muttered before looking at the teens
" You......best...match? " It questioned which none of them understood " Yeah...that thing is not human " Yaoyorozu said as she created a staff while Todoroki stood back up " This might take some time..."he sighed. This creature had suddenly disappeared " Where'd he?! " Todoroki soon found himself against a wall falling unconscious from a speed strike the beast. " Todoroki! " Yaoyorozu was taken back from this creatures speed " No...best match..." it spoke before turning to hit her but luckily Midoriya had tackled her out the way " You bastard! " Jirou went to strike the fiend from behind with her knife only to witness it not even scratch the beast " fail....ure...." he uttered as it kicked the girl back " Kyoka! " Yaoyorozu soon charged towards it and striking the beast rapidly with staff. " weak..." it grabbed her staff and tossed her aside. Midoriya was frozen by the fact that not even the strongest in his class could even damage this thing. Frozen in his steps he began to cower a little in fear of knowing he was completely useless in the moment " Picking on small fry are we? " a masculine voice said from behind the creature and looking behind itself, it saw a male standing there with an expressionless face: around 6 foot tall, of dark skinned complexion. He had a black low top cut with brown edges, a pair of blue eyes with odd question mark pupils; dressed in a red hoodie with the words ' keep calm and quiz on ' written across it, dark blue cargo shorts, a white baseball cap with the label ' quiz master ' across the front, and white shoes to match the hat. " You......are? " this creature tilted his head which Midoriya shouted to the male " G-Get out of here its dangerous! " he shouted but the male's expressionless face turned into a confident grin as he pointed towards the fiend ahead of him " This isn't ' dangerous ' this is a test " he said aloud before putting his hand inside the collar of his hoodie and pulling out a question mark themed necklace, it began to emit a purplish aura which that same aura circled around his waist before manifesting into a belt that began to a small constant ' ringing ' sound. He pulled out a ' exclamation mark ' from his pocket causing it suddenly expanded into a ' question mark '

Smirking once more he looked at the monster " Your test begins.......now....Henshin! " he placed the question mark into the center of the belt causing two question marks to project from the belt; the left side was blue while the right was red.

He held his arms out his sides with a confident grin the belt had spoke in a feminine voice:

FASHION!

PASSION!

QUESSSSSSTION!

This voice was soon followed up by an ominous ticking, ' as if time was running out for a test ' type of sound. While this voice played out a large black circle formed behind this questioned themed character with red and blue lights flashing throughout all the while a large ' O ' and ' X ' appeared respectively on either colored side of the male. His body soon was covered by highlighted pixels

QUIZ!

The feminine voice finished the announcement: the pixels vanished and unveiled an armored state of the male the black circle vanished while the ' O ' flipped onto the left side of his chest plate while the ' X ' flipped onto the right side of the chest plate causing the question mark atop of the helmet to give of a slight glare.

The male dusted his hands off slightly before clearing his through " Saving the world....Seikai....while obtaining the right answer....Seikai.... " He gave a slight chuckle " Kamen Rider: Quiz " he then pointed his left thumb towards his shoulder " Question: I will fight you....O..." he then pointed his right thumb towards his right shoulder " or X? " he asked and the fiend tilted his head confused " O! " Quiz charged into battle delivering a punch that knocked down the beast. " You ruin!....best match!....Quiz!...die!" It shouted as it stood up " Heh, I've figured it out, you just be a wannabe rider! Build to be exact as if your label on that chest of yours didn't already give it away! " Quiz snapped his fingers as ' Build ' charged for him " Ah! Question! " Quiz put his finger up which Build halted in its steps " Einstein created the theory of gravity? O or X? " he asked to which Build scratched his chin before answering about " O! " it  was suddenly struck by lighting " X " Quiz put his hand's on his hips as a silver star had popped out over his head before circling around Quiz to which he absorbed " 20% power drop for you Build wannabe " Quiz had then up to the stunned Build and began punching the fiend rapidly before blocking its fist when it tried attack " Your slower now too, truly an imbecile! " he kicked build back " The magic word of Owl is Hoodini? O or X? " Wuiz asked while still blocking " X! " Build shouted once again abruptly which caused it to be struck by lightning and set flying onto it's back. Quiz took the question mark out his belt which it reverted back to a exclamation mark, plugging it back inside the driver he vanished and a bar floated in the air with the left panel being ' O ' and the right side being ' X '. Quiz's voice then said " Rabbit and Dragon are a best match? " he asked which this time build began pondering trying to figure out the answer but unfortunately for the monster it took too much time to answer which both panels broke which Quiz had preform a spin before kicking with his right foot ( that ironically had an exclamation mark on the sole of his shoe ) driving it into build's chest and sending it rolling back before exploding. Quiz then looked towards Midoriya " Class 1-A right? You must be new to the school, allow me to introduce myself- Saving the world, Seikai! While obtaining the right answer, Seikai! U.A.'s one and only: Nathaniel Naitoai! Kamen Rider Quiz! " his armor disappeared as he smirked towards Midoriya " You must be that kid who barely passed the entry exam, pleased to meet you " he said while Midoriya could only stare shocked by what had happened

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.7K 28
Another Arrange Marriage AU. Uhm I May or may not be addicted to this kind of trope . Though this one is NejiNaru so enjoy the meal! My Longest Sto...
82.9K 1.2K 8
Note: This is a girls of BNHA x male reader. no genderbents. Description/ Summery: When I was young, I thought was Quirkless, and powerless. Everyone...
30.8K 1.8K 32
"A joke? Please. The only joke here is you not being with me." "Love isn't a distraction. It's a privilege. The privilege to make you mine." ~ A lost...
49.5K 1.6K 98
Read if you like. Credit of my MC is all I own and interpretations of songs to the scenarios in the book and in correlation to the characters of Bnh...