It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Lillie....Mikaelson
Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
Meeting him
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
Lets go rescue lillie
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Goodbye
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Finding them
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Reunion
Heat
Bound to you
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
Our family
New book

Beach day

5.7K 130 44
By MyAngelAliza

Lillie's POV the next day

Derek was taking us to the beach, saying something like 'we need to get out, we can't hole each other in this hotel room'.

So now I was choosing the right bathing suit to wear. I sighed and chose the teal blue one. I put it on and then put on the white sleeve shirt and white shorts.

I grabbed my flip flops and got my bag. I brushed my hair, and teeth. I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and opened the door. I saw him and man was he gorgeous. I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. "Hey beautiful, you look gorgeous", he said. I smiled more. "You don't look to bad yourself big Guy", I said smirking. He chuckled, he leaned down and pecked my lips. Mmm. Warm and soft. I kissed back.

We pulled back.

"You ready?", he asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Let's go hot stuff", I said.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. We walked down the stairs and walked to the car. He opened the door for me. "Why thank you", I said smiling at him. He just smiled back at me.

He closed my door and walked over to his side of the car and got in. He started the car and she started up with a purr.

The radio came on, and a random song came on. We looked at each other and smiled. He then drove away from the hotel.

It didn't take long to get to the beach, and once we stopped i immediately ran out of the car and into the sand. The sand felt weird in between my toes. I've never been to a beach before.

I walked over to the wet sand, and it felt cool on my feet. I turned around and smiled.

I turned around and saw a hot sight.

(He has stubble)

I think I was drooling a bit. I bit my lip. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "You like it here?", he asked me. I nodded my head. "I love it, thank you, I really needed this", I said. He smiled his toothy smile and kissed my forehead.

"Well I thought we both needed a little break of hiding the princess", he said smirking. I laughed and playfully hit his chest. I leaned up and pecked his lips. "Thank you", I said softly.

"It's no problem, all I ever want to do is make my mate happy, no Matter the cost", he said looking down at me lovingly. I giggled. "You huge sap", I said leaning on my tippy toes and pecking his nose.

"Only for you", he whispered. I giggled again. "Ah yes, how could I ever forget you have a rep to protect mr. sour wolf", I said smirking. He smirked back at me, and suddenly he came running after me. I squeaked and started to run.

But I didn't get to far. I felt arms wrap around me. He twirled me around. I giggled in excitement. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He suddenly went into the water and oh man! Was that shit cold!

I squealed. "Cold! Cold! Cold!", I yelled. He laughed and started to kiss my neck. "And your so hot, hot, hot", he said. I couldn't help but laugh. He's such a sap! I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. His arms wrapped around my thighs and held me. We pulled back and looked at each other. He pressed his lips to my forehead. "I know your not ready to hear this, but I can't help but say it, I need to tell you how I feel about you, I just have to", he said softly. His eyes welled up with tears.

Is he? Was he? He is.

My heart started to pound hard against my chest.

"Lillie Winchester, I know, that you've been hurt by the ones you loved, but I will make damn sure I will never hurt you, and I'm probably gonna embarrass myself by saying this, and I know you don't feel the same right now, but I have to say it, you need to know the truth on how I feel about you, I can't keep it all in, Lillie I love you", he said.

He looked down after he said that.

I read his mind and he was telling the truth. He really did love me. I sighed to myself.

I lifted up his chin with my pointer finger. "Der, baby, thank you for telling me, it means a lot to me, and I know you won't hurt me, it's not embarrassing, and maybe after everything is at peace, I will be able to tell you I love you, but I can't right now, not when they can hurt you, when I can't protect you myself, but that doesn't mean I don't feel anything for you, cause when I say this, I mean it, I feel something for you Derek, it's a really powerful feeling that I have for you, you have my heart Derek and I'm so scared, it's not your fault, but I'm so scared that my heart will be broken a second time, by you leaving me, or worse, you dying", I said as I sniffled. A tear rolled down my cheek.

He wiped it away. "Beautiful, listen to me, first off, I am never going to leave you, I'm not going to die, I'm not going anywhere, I promise you that, I need you to know that I will not go anywhere, I'm not like them, it's not physically possible, my wolf will not let me leave you, and I don't want to, and I will never break your heart, I know how delicate it is, it's very delicate at this moment, but I will hold it so careful, and one day it's not going to be so delicate, and you have my heart, my body and my soul, and everything that I am, and I will wait till that day when you will be able to tell me that you love me, if it takes forever, well hell, I'll wait forever, because your worth it", he said pecking my lips.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He was perfect. He was perfect to me. I ran my hands up and down his back.

We soon got out and sat down on the sand together.

"God damn your beautiful", he whispered to me. I blushed. I smiled and pecked his lips. I caressed his face. "Thank you", I whispered back to him.

He made a face and it made me smile and laugh. He's such a goof ball.

He leaned over and I laid down on the sand. He first kissed my lips, then my cheeks, then my forehead, then my chin, he went Lower, he kissed my neck, then my collar bone, then he lifted my shirt, I took it off, I let him do this, I knew it was his wolf. I was in my bikini. He kissed the valley between my breasts. Which caused a funny feeling. Then he saw my scars. He whined sadly. He pepper kissed my stomach. Where the scars laid. He traced over them. "So beautiful, scars make you beautiful", he whispered to me. I ran my fingers through his hair.

He laid his head down on my stomach. I knew he had to do this. It was comfort to him.

After awhile, he came back up to my lips and kissed me. I kissed back. He cupped my cheeks. He kissed me passionately. Man I loved how this man kissed. I felt like I was in heaven. I ran my fingers through his hair again. I pushed him off me and I climbed onto his lap, his arms wrapped themselves around me. I kicked off my shorts, with the help of his hands. One of my hands cupped his neck and the other holding his head, keeping him close to me. My tongue poked out, poking at his lips. He didn't open, so I bit his lip, he chuckled as I did that. I laughed.

My tongue slithered into his Mouth and man did he taste good. His mouth was wet, warm and flavorful. God, I never wanted to leave his mouth. His hands found my ass and kept them there.

His tongue found mine and they danced perfectly. I moaned softly.

He parted from my mouth and started to kiss my neck. He kissed and then sucked a little. I knew there would be little love bites. But I didn't care, he was mine and I was his. He could mark me up any day, especially with his lips.

I started to get real warm, and I started to moan like crazy. "Derek", I moaned his name. I gripped his neck and I stopped him from kissing my neck. I bit into his neck. Hard but not hard enough for him to bleed. He growled loudly.

I pulled away from his neck and kissed him harshly. I couldn't help myself. Every bit of myself wanted to give him every once and every bit of myself to him.

(Ignore Erica, hated this scene)

I pulled back, breathing heavily. I still had my eyes closed. "Please, please, please", I begged.

His hands found my hips. "What do you want beautiful, I'll give you anything you want", he whispered to me. I gripped the back of his neck. I pressed my hips to his, wanting to feel him. I wanted him, I felt so hot, I wanted him. I needed him.

"I want you Derek, I need you", I begged him. I pushed him onto the sand floor. I kissed him harshly again. I thrust my tongue into his mouth and dominated his mouth. My hands slithered down his body and went to his shorts. I wanted them off. I needed them off.

But he stopped me. I whined. He cupped my face, my lust filled eyes looking into his. "Baby, you got to calm down, this isn't you right now, I know your not ready for that yet", he said to me.

I whined again. "Don't you want me?", I felt hurt. So hurt. He didn't want me me. He growled at me. His eyes turning red. "Baby, believe me, with the way you smell right now, you smell so good, I want to take you on this sand right now, but I know your not ready and I want our first time to be special, i promise once your ready, you can have me, all of me, but for now, you got to calm down", he said to me. I whined but nodded. "I want you so badly Derek, I want you to take away the warm feeling that I have", I said.

"I know you do baby, I know, I can smell you, it's our mate bond, it wants to be completed, but I will not take you here, where people can watch, only I can see you naked, only I can", he said growling a little bit.

Mmm, so hot.

It's getting warmer and warmer.

"Please Derek, make it go away, it's getting warmer", I begged him.

He nodded, he kissed my head and lifted me. He grabbed my clothes and walked us both to the car. He put me inside the car and he got in his side of the car. I crawled onto his lap. I cupped the back of his neck.

"Please Derek, please help me, make it go away", I begged him. He caressed my cheek. "Shhh, it's going to be okay baby. It's going to be okay", he whispered to me.

(Slight smut, slight)

He gently kissed my lips. I kissed back immediately, and more rougher. His hands slithered down my body caressing my body. Until he got to my bikini bottoms. He rubbed where my womanhood was. I think it's called a vagina, or a clit, I don't remember. I call it one of those.

He gently rubbed my vagina through my bikini bottoms. I whimpered and moaned softly. He kissed my neck. "Your doing so good for me baby, that's it baby, your doing so good", he whispered to me.

His fingers pushed my bikini bottoms away. His fingers rubbed my vagina lips. "So wet for me baby", he whispered to me. I whimpered. It felt so good. So so good. He gently slid one in. I gripped his shoulders. His huge finger felt so good in me. But it felt so sudden. But felt so good. "So right for me baby, your doing so good for me", he whispered against my neck. I whimpered again.

"I need more Der, please more", I begged him.

He shushed me a little. His finger went in and out of my vagina slowly. I breathed heavily. So so good. I gripped his shoulders. I started to rock myself against his finger. Then after awhile, he added another. I moaned loudly. He started to pump his two fingers inside me slowly. I moaned and breathed heavily. "So so good Der, so good", I moaned.

"Your so tight for me baby, so tight", he whispered to me.

I started to rock a little faster. I could hear him moaning a little, bit I didn't pay attention to that. I just payed attention to his fingers. I started to rock even faster. I moaned louder. It felt amazing.

"That's it baby, ride my fingers, ride em", he said moaning more. I moaned louder and louder. Yes Derek! Yes! I gripped onto his shoulders and started to ride his fingers. His fingers felt so good in me. "Derek! Derek!", I moaned his name. "Oh god Lillie!", he moaned my name. I started to ride faster and faster. I was chasing something. I just didn't know what. It was building up in my stomach.

"Derek something feels funny", I said funny.

"Let it to go baby, just let it go", he moaned. I could trust him. And it felt so good, I couldn't stop. I went even faster. I moaned and almost screamed.

"Oh god Derek!", I yelled his name as I felt something come out of my vagina. Oh I remember this, they taught me this in school. I just came. I blushed a little.

"Lillie!", he yelled my name.

Derek's POV

I watched as she rode my fingers. What a fucking beautiful sight to see. My women, my mate, riding my fingers chasing her release. So fucking hot. It got me all hard and heated. Making my wolf growl inside my head. He wanted us to mate her. To lay her in the back seat and just take her as mine.

As she rode my fingers. Her knee was runting against my cock. It felt so good. She went faster and faster. I couldn't wait to be inside her. But I wanted our first time together special. But this, i needed to help her through this. It will only keep it away from only a short time, because of the mating bond.

Her pussy felt so tight around my fingers. So wet and tight. Mmm. Can't wait to feel her walls around my cock. Only me! Mine! I growled lowly and my eyes changed. I started to help her, while pumping my fingers into her sweet pussy. That pussy belongs to me! I could hear her moaning, her moaning my name. It was making my cock wetter and wetter. I was going to blow soon.

She didn't know what was happening. I told her to just let it go. It would feel good to her. Her release. I wanted her to cum all over my fingers. So I could lick it all up. As she started to chase her release. She started to runt faster against my cock with her knee. I moaned and growled. I was gonna blow soon.

I watched as she almost screamed my name. I felt her cum all over my fingers. God that smell good! She smelt so good!

Her knee rubbed against my cock again and I yelled her name. I came in my shorts.

I pulled out of her pussy slowly. Incase that I hurt her or not. My fingers were coated in her cum. I wanted to taste. Mmm. I looked up at her.

"I know it's not as romantic as I said, but when the time comes, it'll be romantic", I said to her. But all she did was throw her arms around my neck. "Just shut up and kiss me", she said before kissing me. I kissed her back. Man I loved this and I loved her.

We pulled back. I stuck my fingers inside my mouth and I moaned. Her taste was incredible.

I licked it all off my fingers. Not leaving a single drop on my fingers.

I looked at her and saw her blushing. "That felt really good", she said softly. Awww my shy little mate. I nuzzled against her neck. "That's only a taste of what I'll do to you, there'll be more when the time comes", I whispered Against her neck.

I pulled back to see her cheeks bright red. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Now come on, I'll drive us to my house, and I'll cook you something, while you get dressed in my shirt", I said. She smiled. "You just love when I wear things that smell like you, don't you", she said giggling. I chuckled.

"I can't help it, I like what I see, when my woman wears my things", I said. She pecked my lips. "Your woman", she whispered against my lips.

"Your man", i whispered. She smiled against my lips. "My man", she whispered. I smiled. I wrapped a arm around her waist. "Now hold on tight", I told her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I put the seat belt around the two of us. Yea I know, I'm a werewolf and I heal. But it's her I worry about. So I got to do what I got to do. I just don't want her off my lap until we get to the loft.

Man, her scent and sex hormones are going to stinking up the car and I'm going to love it. Especially during my alone times. And everyone that gets in my car, that has a wolfy nose is going to hate it. Ha!

I fucking love this woman. And I can't wait to have her to be fully mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
220K 6K 25
Evangeline Parks was many things. Werewolf, daughter, future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. But, a mate is something Evangeline is not. So what happens...
22.2M 586K 30
*BOOK TWO* (Can he read as standalone) **THIS BOOK IS FULLY PUBLISHED NOW ON AMAZON. FIFTEEN CHAPTERS FROM THE END OF THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN REMOVED!! *...
19K 546 6
(Book 2) Leila has a reputation as the pack princess, being the Alpha's daughter means that for most she is to be looked at but not touched. But that...