King Of My Heart [BOOK 1 - 2...

By Theodora_writes17

Preeta Sai Dev is an ambitious young beauitful woman with the dream of going to college and become a well kno... More

King Of My Heart
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N::
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
A/N::
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
A/N::
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
A/N::
Chapter Thirty-Eight
A/N

Chapter Four

4.2K 138 3
By Theodora_writes17

-Siddhartha's POV

"Hello Sid", she waved at me as I came close to her who was still showing me her white teeth.

I wanted to slap those white teeth of hers.

"Sid who is she?", mama asked narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yes Sid bhai, who is she??", Indu asked but now I am stuck.

I can't tell them that she's my finacee, not yet.

"I am his fi..."

"She's my friend...my friend from London, I invited her over", I said cutting Eva short.

I saw Eva's shock face but i'll handle her later.

"Wow, your friend got class Sid", Indu said checking Eva out.

"My name is Indu, I am his younger sister", Indu introduced herself.

"Am Eva, nice meeting you", Eva replied smiling.

"Its nice having you here dear, I wish we could chat more but we've somewhere to go now so it'll be when we return", mama said and she nodded.

"Do feel at home and if you need anything, Indu will help with it", baba said and she nodded again and smiled.

"Sid let's go now, we're late", mama said but I need to put things in order with Eva so she won't go saying stuffs about us to Indu.

"You go mama, I need to show Eva to the guest room first", I said hoping they will accept.

"You dont need to worry bhai, I will take care of your friend needs", Indu said and I mentally palmed my face.

"See, now let's go", mama said.

"I will go take granny's blessing, you both go ahead and i'll come", I said and mama sighed.

"Dont be late", mama said and left along with baba and I breathed out a sigh of relieve.

"I'll go get you a glass of juice", I heard Indu say and I turn back to see Eva sitting alone now on the couch.

I looked around but Indu was nowhere and I guess she went to the kitchen already. I sat down beside Eva who looked at me with a offended look.

"Why did you lie to your family about who I am??", she asked angerily.

"What are you doing here??, how did you get to know here??", I asked cos I never remebered giving her my home address in India.

"I wouldn't be here if you had answered my calls and not keep me worried", she said and I know she was angry.

I sighed, I wasnt ready for this argument now.

"I will explain everything to you once am back but no matter what you do, dont tell Indu or anyone about our relationship", I said and she looked at me shock.

"We're just friends to them please, I will give you all the details once am back please", I said and she sighed before nodding her head.

"But you better have a better explanation to all this", she said and I nodded before kissing her forehead and rushed into granny's room and I met her doing dua to the lord infront of the little temple in her room.

I waited for her to be through and when she was, she turned to me smiling sweetly and I went and touched her foot for her blessings.

"Bless you beta", she said and I smiled.

"I came to take your blessings since am going to meet my future inlaws", I said.

"I wish your baba can listen to me and cancel all these but he keeps doing his will all the time", granny said and I saw sadness.

Isnt she in support of this marriage??

"I know you're not happy about this marriage but the lord knows best", granny said and I smiled before hugging her.

Her comfort is all I need cos this decision of mine, I dont know where its leading me.

"You've to get going now or you'll be late", granny said and I pulled away from her.

"I'll see you once I return", I said and she nodded.

I kissed her hands before leaving.

I pray everything goes according to what i've planned.

* *

I finally arrived infront of my future inlaw's place after a long ride of traffic.

I took deep breaths before comning down from my car and headed toward the door which was wide open.

I am so late and i know mama will scold me so am ready for her scolding.

I stepped in and I heard voices which was that of mama. I followed the voices which lead me to the sitting room where everyone was.

"Sorry am late", I said bringing everyone's attention to me as I kissed my mama's cheeks.

She was sitting beside baba.

"Where were you??"mama asked with a frown.

"I was stuck in traffic...sorry mama", I said but she still narrowed her eyes at me.

"Namaste aunties, namaste uncle", I greeted them but I froze at my spot when my eyes landed on her.

It was her!

The girl I saved from those horrible men from my way back from the airport.

I saw her shocked eyes too.

"Sid beta you've grown so big and handsome", uncle's voice pulled me out of my shock.

I smiled looking at him.

"Am Poonam, Preeta's younger sister", the girl said pulling out her hand to me.

"Am Siddhartha", I said shaking her hand.

"Preeta's future husband??", she asked and I heard mama giggle but I only looked at her who was bowing her head and playing with her fingers which made me smile.

"Poonam!", I heard aunty's voice pulling me out from gazing at her.

"What mama??, I only wanted to know and do some little interrogations", she said crossing her arms on her chest making me smile.

"Naughty girl", aunty Disha said making her pout her lips like a child.

"Preeta why dont you and Sid go to the back of the house and get to know each other", uncle said and I looked at her who looked at her baba.

"Yes, that's a good idea, go Sid", mama said and I nodded with a half smile.

I walked up to her whose head was still bowed.

"Th...this way", she said and started walking while I followed her.

We were at the beauitful huge garden at the back of their house.

Beauitful plants were planted here making it to look so beauitful along with the fresh air that kept blowing.

We were both walking with slient but I again and again kept looking at her whose head was bowed and she was playing with her fingers.

For some reason my heart kept urging me to look at her which is strange.

I averted my eyes cos I see she's getting nervous on my every stare but I couldnt help it.

We finally stopped facing each other but she just kept looking at her fingers while I was lost in looking at her with this strange feelings knocking in my heart.

Minutes passed and non of us uttered any word but I wanted her to talk atleast to know how am going to make out my plan.

"I...I...I would like to say something".

-Preeta's POV

"I...I...I would like to say something", his voice came and I slowly looked up at him.

Our eyes met making me to lost in his eyes and my heart raced and i looked down nervously playing with my fingers to move this strange feelings from my heart.

"G...go on", I managed to say but I didt dare look up at him.

"I..I dont want this marriage", his words made me look at him in shock.

For some reasons I was happy and for some strange reasons I felt broken inside.

"You're beauitful and all but I have a fiancée whom I promise to be with for the rest of my life", he said and I felt my eyes blur.

Why??

Why do I feel hurt??

This is what you wanted right??

So be happy!

"Even through we were bethrothed I can't marry you...am sorry if I hurt you", he said and I felt a limp on my throat.

What is wrong with you Preeta??

Everything is going to plan like you wanted it to!

So why are you feeling like crying at his every word??

I mentally scolded myself trying to avoid that strange feeling.

"I...I..I am not hurt...ac..actually I also dont want this marriage", I dont know when those words left my lips but I felt it stabbing my heart.

Why??

"Really?", I heard his voice which sounded like a whisper but I didt look up but kept playing with my fingers.

"Ye...yes, I..I want to go to college and fulfill my dreams of becoming a lawyer...then I can marry", I said and my words stabbed my heart again.

Why??

"Th..that's nice, since we dont want this marriage we can easily tell our family we don't agree to this marriage", and I looked up at him who was smiling cutely.

He sounds so happy breaking this relation so quickly??

What are you thinking Preeta??

He's not yours!

He belongs to another!

Be happy that now everything is settled.

"Yes...I..i'll talk to my family while you talk to yours", I said and he nodded with a smile while I gave him a fake smile.

Everything doesnt seem right now!

Why do I feel broken despite that everything walked out as I planned??

Why???

* *

"So did both of you get along?", baba asked as I served dinner on the table where everyone was waiting.

How will I tell him that it's not going to work since we dont accept this marriage.

Its not be long since Siddhartha and his family left and we were having dinner, they refused to have dinner with us today since it was getting dark and they needed to go back home.

"I asked you a question Preeta", Baba's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him.

"He...he's very nice but...", the word stuck in my throat.

How am I going to say it now??

"But what??", baba asked and I felt curiosity in his voice but I was shivering.

"But..I...I dont want...I still dont want to get married..", I said looking down but I felt everyone's shocked eyes on me apart from baba whom I felt his heated eyes on me.

I heard a big thud on the table making me to jumb in my place and looked up at baba who was looking at me with fury in his eyes.

"I didt say you've an option in this!, you're getting married to him and that's final!", he said in anger.

"But I want to complete my education..", I built up courage and told him what am feeling in heart with hope that he'll see reasons with me.

"If you won't marry him then get ready to leave this house cos this house will be too small for us!", he said with fury but I looked up at him shocked and so was everyone.

Baba started walking away but stopped and didt looked back at us.

"And as you leave this house...we will break all ties with you", baba said giving me another shock as he walked upstairs.

I have never seen dad this angry before, mostly on me his daughter who he's ready to break all ties with if she doesnt do his wish.

* *

I walked to the balcony and the gentle evening breeze hit me straight in the face making my eyes to close down to feel the weather of the evening.

I opened my eyes which behold the beauty of the moon which was shinning and making the night beauitful.

Everything that happened today started replaying in my head, from the time when Siddhartha said he loves another till this evening when baba was planning to cut all ties with me if I don't go ahead with this marriage.

I closed my eyes and a slient tear escape from my eyes.

Where is life taking me??

On one hand its baba

On the other hand it's my dream

On the other hand its my bethrothed who has another and doesnt want this marriage

Which one to choose???

Am so confuse!

I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me to open my eyes, I looked back and it was mama.

I hugged her and broke down into tears, the tears I have been holding in for so long.

"Wh..why is life like this mama??", I asked breaking into more tears in her arms.

Mama pulled me away from the hug and I saw her teary eyes as she cupped my face with her hands.

"Life is full of ups and down but that doesnt mean it'll end Preeta...Preeta I know deep down that everything will fall into place at the right time, just have faith in the almighty", mama said pulling me into a hug again while I broke down in so many tears.

I hope what mama say will come true and everything will fall into place soon..

A/N:: how is everyone??

How do you all see this chapter??

What will you call this feeling that Preeta and Siddhartha are feeling in their hearts??

Don't forget to vote and drop your views

Keep reading..

Keep enjoying..

Till next update..

Namaste..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.6K 66
Moksh Khurana , CEO of Khurana Entertainment who doesn't believe in love but because his family wants to then he is ready to start a new phase of ma...
517K 24.7K 34
Following the arrest of Shyam Manohar Jha, Arnav and Khushi have found a new spirit to build their lives together - safeguarded by their love and tru...
1.5M 65.8K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...