The Days That Pass(Levi x Ere...

By Sweet-Adelise

Eren just got back from his summer vacation, little did he know the thrill of a road waiting for him with it... More

Levi x Eren Chapter Series
First Day
Unexpected Events
Eventful Days
Some Words Can't Be Described
SORRY! !!! (TnT)
Mist of Mornings
Strange Incounters
Are we strangers?
A Past Hurts
Ignoring
Hey
Tying Loose Ends

Addiction to You

11.9K 251 416
By Sweet-Adelise

Warning: This chapter contains m rated content. If you do not like Cursing, Drugs, Alcohol, and sexual content, do not read this. View discretion is advised. 18+
\( -_-) YAOI -OUT!!

Eren hopped into the passenger seat as Levi made his way around to the other side. They both buckled up before Levi backed out of the driveway and headed to the party.

"Hey um Levi.." Eren's voice shook with nervousness. Levi glanced over at him before quickly looking back to the road.

"Yes?"

"Do I still..."

"No, you don't have to act like a slave. I was just saying that because I wanted you to come to the party, remember?" Levi sounded sincere and gentle, two words that never fit him in the slightest ways when they first met. 

"Thank you."

"I don't know about later though." He smirked while glancing over to see Eren blushing.

They pulled into a driveway that was connected to the most biggest house Eren has ever seen. It looked to be like a three story home with a big glossy window, in which, you could see straight into the living which by the way was filled with a bunch of people. There were other windows, but they didn't catch the eye as much as the one in the middle did. The yard looked to be nicely trimmed and it was set in one of those nice, expensive neighborhoods. 

Eren was so awed by the view, he didn't even notice the knocking on his window. Eren looked snapped of his daze to see Levi crouching to look at him through the passenger window.

He unbuckled his seatbelt before opening the car door and getting out. He made sure to close it a little lightly and looked towards Levi.

"It'll be fun, plus all your friends are here."

Levi looked at him, reading that Eren was a little nervous.

He hasn't ever been to a party, well if little kid birthday parties counted for 12 and younger. That was the only parties that he had ever went to. Now was different. These parties were filled with crowds and crowds of people, light's flashing, alcohol and drunk kids, drug dealers and high as hell kids, music blaring out to almost make your ears want to bleed, sloppy makeouts with strangers that you didn't even know that went to your school, and the unknown of what thing might be destroyed next.

That is usually what high school parties were like and Eren was just not used to it.

'A senior and never been to a house party. How did I manage?' 

Levi grabbed Eren's hand, looking at him sincerely before up to the front door. Levi opened the door and walked in with Eren

Loud music filled Eren's ears as they walked in. The party was filled with kids doing all kinds of stuff. People were smoking stuff here, drinking stuff over there, girls wearing  high skirts and dresses and flirting with ongoing boys who happened to walk by, drunk people dancing to whatever music flowed through their brain, and people who couldn't make it to the bathroom were now puking onto the ground. Heck, there were even some  past out on the ground. 

'So this is what a REAL party was like huh." Eren thought.

Eren watched Levi scan the room before making his way through the past out peeps and dancing hooligans to the blonde who was happening to be waving them to come toward him. Eren saw this and began to catch up with Levi.

When they finally got out the crowded mess, Armin greeted them with a smile while Erwin smiled a quick one towards Eren. He then started a conversation with Levi which Eren couldn't even hear despite being next to him. Armin then started to talk to him, but the music was just to powerful.

"What?!"

"I said I'm glad you could make it. Jean and Marco are dancing. Marco is drunk because Jean bet him he could get drunk after two drinks. Reiner and Bertholdt are having some kind of drink off as well." He sounded like he was straining his voice to talk louder which was kinda funny.

"Oh!"

Eren looked to his side and saw Levi still talking to Erwin about who knows what. He then turned back and looked at Armin who was silently sipping on his drink.

"Hey Armin!" Armin looked up from his drink to the brunette.

"Yeah?"

"I've got a plan." Eren smirked and Armin nervously swallowed.

"What is it."

"Just come on." Eren said grabbing Armin by the arm and dragging him towards the crowd of dancing people.

"Wait!! I dropped my drink!"

They made their way to the dance floor and that's when Eren stopped. Armin looked a bit scared from being around these kinds of people.

"Eren what are you doing."

Eren looked back and made sure Levi could see a clear view of him before looking back at Armin.

"I've got this idea that we could make them want to dance with us."

"Why didn't we just ask them if they wanted to dance?"

"Armin, shut up. It's more fun this way."

Eren started to shake his hips and move to the beat of the song. Armin only stared in complete embarrassment.

"Armin, you're only hurting yourself." Eren said while shaking his hips and dipping them down.

Armin took in a breathe before sighing.

"Ugh!" Eren smiled at his friend as Armin began to dance as well. 

Two other males that looked to be looking for someone saw the two boys, which Eren spotted before he dragged Armin out here. He saw that they were mostly asking guys  which made this plan  golden. The two males, one with black hair and brown eyes and the other with brown hair and blue eyes, made their way towards the dancing males. The black haired dude tapped Eren on the shoulder while the other took the chance to walk up to Armin and wrapped his hands around his waist and swaying his hips in rhythm to Armin's hips. Armin looked worried, but caught on when he glanced over to see Erwin in bubbling fury and Levi looking more deadly than normal.

The black haired guy grabbed Eren by the hips and jerked him towards his hips, his butt  rubbing against the man's crotch area. Eren swayed his hips and rubbed against him, glancing over to see Levi almost looking like the devil himself, actually.  Erwin and Levi both looked like they just came from the pits of hell. Eren smirked and started to dip his hips lower while the guy seemed to smirk and enjoy the dirty dancing Eren was giving him. Armin seemed to like the fact of Erwin getting jealous because he kept swaying his hips against the man.

Levi watched in pure rage. He was 'his' and 'his' only and that dirty shit head was rubbing all over what he claimed was 'his.' Erwin wasn't the type to get jealous easily, but Levi could feel the anger  pooling out in steam clouds from the guy. They decided they had enough as they walked up to the boys. Levi grabbed Eren and yanked him away from the man who just shrugged and went back to dancing while Erwin pushed the other dude off of Armin and grabbed him as well, earning a squeak.  Armin seemed to look like a kid who got caught taking a cookie from the cookie jar while Eren smirked upwards at Levi. Levi looked at Erwin and then back at Eren. He figured Eren would be the one to see how jealous he could make him, and oh did he succeed. He looked back to Eren who was looking  at him with a smirk. The boy had guts. He chuckled a little which made the boy whimper and then started to move his hips into the boys rear. Eren watched as the fury dissipated and something new formed. Levi leaned down towards Eren's ear and bit it.

"Come on Eren, where did all your confidence go hmm?" Eren blushed brighter and started to whimper when he felt Levi's bulge against his rear, grinding against his back side.

"Come on Eren, give me a taste of your dancing." Levi grabbed his hips as Eren started to move his hips like before except with Levi this time. Erwin watched as both males looked like they were in their own kingdom. He then got the idea and started to sway with Armin.

"Why don't you give me a taste of your bad side Armin." Erwin said, hot breath running down his neck as Armin shivered in excitement and embarrassment. Both sets of males started to dance.

Levi seemed to enjoy the feeling of Eren's ass grinding against his manhood and Eren looked to be enjoying it to. The rhythm  and beat hit Eren's hips each time, making him dip his hips and bring them back up to swipe against Levi, earning a groan in the ear and a bite on the neck. Erwin and Armin were no different, but less showy of their pleasure they got from the way they danced against each other.

The song ended with both pairs of boys making their way back to the corner that they were at before. There was chairs back there now and an even number as well. Reiner and Berthdlote were sitting in the same chair, making out while Jean was trying to hold Marco on his lap while he laughed about nothing. Jean looked up at the set of pairs.

"What's up! Saw your dancing there shithead. Nice moves! Levi's got to love that." Jean smirked as Levi dragged Eren into his lap as they sat down.

"Ya ya horseface. What's up with marco, why is he all, giggly?" Eren question while Marco giggled in jeans chest.

"I guess he gets that way when he's drunk."

Jean held onto Marco tighter, afraid he might fall.

Erwin took Armin's hand and walked over to a chair and had Armin sit on his leg. Armin blushed and sat there awkwardly.

Reiner and Bertholdt  were still in a hot make out, which wasn't odd to see. They both get that way when drunk. 

~a little time skip~

Levi got tired of the quietness  between him and Eren and reached his arms to encircle them around Eren's waist before pulling him back. 

Eren yiped and was awkwardly placed with his head being on Levi's shoulder and his back against his chest. Levi smirked and leaned over to lick Eren's neck and bite on a nerve that seemed to poke out. Eren bit back a moan, looking to see if any of his friends saw that. Seeing they were all occupied in conversation, he leaned more into Levi's mouth. Levi licked his way up to his ear before blowing hot breathe onto his ear.

"I'm tired of waiting, I want your ass now." He purred into his ear, earning a shutter from Eren.

~yet another time skip to after the party~

Eren waved bye  to his friends and followed Levi to his car. They got in andbuckled up before Levi started to back out. They drove out of the neighborhood and started to get back on the road, heading to what seemed like the path to Levi's house.

It kinda excited Eren thinking that in the next minutes or so, He would be Levi's and Levi's alone. He was sure Levi wasn't even mad about the fact him dancing and rubbing onto another male. Little did he know thought, Levi was brewing up a plan to get back at him for that little stunt. 

He just had to make sure of one thing.

"Hey Eren?"

"Yeah?"

"You're okay with doing stuff right"

Eren blushed. He knew what "stuff" meant and could feel himself twitch at the mention of it.

"Yes, I am."

Levi smirked. This was surely going to be a fun night.

WARNING: YAOI AHEAD. IF YOU DON"T WANNA READ, SKIP AHEAD, TURN BACK NOW.

18+ WWEEE WWOOOO WEEEE WOOOO 

ALSO, IT'S SOME KINKY SHIT WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO.

__________________find this line to skip

They pulled into Levi's driveway. Levi glanced at Eren to see him already blushing like a tomato again. He chuckled a lowly before unbuckling himself and getting out of the car with Eren following suit. Levi walked up to the door and unlocked it before letting Eren walk in first. He walked behind him and closed the door, setting the keys down beside it on a table by the door before grabbing Eren by the arms and slamming him against the wall, pinning him. Eren blushed  deepened.

"You aren't m - mad are you?"

Levi smirked

"No, I'm not. I'm thrilled that you tested me so much. Now there's something to punish you for." Eren gulped.

Levi leaned in and captured the boys lips, earning a little moan. He moved his lips against Eren's and bit down onto it ever so softly, grazing his teeth against it before pulling away. Eren was already in his trap of lust. 

Levi took Eren's hand and led him up the stairs and down the hall to his room. He then swung Eren onto the bed, with Eren landing on his back. Levi then got above the boy and claimed his lips once again, earning a moan in the process.

Levi took this chance to push his tongue inside the other male's mouth and searched through this new location. He found Eren's tongue and started a wrestle which earned him more pleasurable moans that were being eaten up by his mouth.

His hand started to travel down towards the hem of Eren's shirt. Levi then pulled it upwards, a sign he wanted it off. 

Eren raised himself as Levi broke the kiss to help pull off the shirt. He then threw it onto the ground, not caring at the moment about the uncleanliness it caused. (Cause Levi's all about that cleanliness )

He dipped his head down and started to bite and kiss Eren's neck, leaving red marks all over. Eren was starting to feel the toll as his pants started to feel tighter than normal. Levi decided to tease him more by dipping his hips down and rubbing his cloth erection against Eren's own.  This made the boy moan and pant as Levi kept his torturing going.

He trailed kisses down to Eren's bud and took it between his teeth, bitting and sucking at it while playing with the other. Eren moaned and grabbed Levi's hair, running his fingers through it as Levi torture him even more.

The game though felt unfair when Eren noticed Levi still had his shirt on. Eren brought his hands down and tugged at his shirt.

Levi got the signal and pulled away from his teasing only to unbutton his vest and take off his shirt and watch Eren's eyes scan all over him. He smirked and went back down to his teasing and switched to the other bud this time. Eren moaned and panted while he ran his hands all over the angel that teased him now. He was well built for such a short dude with each muscle never too big or small, perfect in Eren's eyes. He ran his hands up and down his body before letting them fall to his sides again.

"Levi please."

Levi smirked at his name coming out so desperately.

"You're so impatient."

Levi trailed kisses down to the hem of Eren's jeans before unbuttoning them and slowly pulling the down and throwing them along with the other pile of clothes. He then sat on his lap and looked down at the bulge that seemed to form in Eren's boxers. He blushed as Levi began to take them off and throw to the side with the others, leaving him completely naked. Levi made it a little fair by taking the time to pull off his own as well. Eren looked and blushed, seeing the large tent that was in Levi's boxers.

He was about to reach out and rub it when his hand was suddenly pinned above him.

"You were being a naughty little one, letting some else touch you. For that, I'm gonna punish you." He said before reaching over and opening a drawer. 

Eren looked to what he was grabbing; hand cuffs, a cock ring, and a little stick? What was that even for and we're did he get these? He also grabbed a bottle of lube and set them on the dresser.

He took the hand cuffs and cuffed Eren's wrists to the bed post. He then grabbed the cock ring and little stick and went back down towards Erens erection.

He slipped the cock ring onto him earning a whimper from Eren and then took the stick and ever so gently grabbed Eren's dick and slipped it inside the hole. 

Eren felt like he could burst. He moaned out and started to pant, feeling the two things holding him back from his release. This was all too new to him, but holy fuck did it feel incredibly good.

 Levi smirked at his work and grabbed his dick again and started to pump it. Eren started to moan again as Levi sped up faster. He was sure to cum any moment, but it didn't come. It was like a popping of a cloud. He felt the release start to come onto him and as he felt like he was nearing pure bliss, Levi stopped abruptly.

"Why-"

"That ring and stick will prevent you from orgasming. You'll have to beg me if you want to cum and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you."

Levi smirked at Eren which made him blush and nod his head. 

Levi the grabbed the lube off the table and lubed up his fingers before rubbing one at Eren's hole. Eren moaned as he felt the digit slip in. Then two entered, scissoring and stretching him. He started to groan and pull at the cuffs that kept him from actually holding something to keep him from slipping into a pleasure filled sea. Levi was driving him insane with pleasure.  

'Holy fuck his fingers..Oh Fuck his fingers' Eren thought, moaning louder than before as Levi skillfully started to press a certain button.

He felt Levi slip his fingers out which made him whimper, but  watched with excitement as Levi took off his boxers to reveal his aching member. It was dripping and twitching and Eren really just wanted to taste it before he put it in. 

"L-Levi?"

"Yes my little kitten?" Levi was now slowly stroking himself at the sight that was in front of him.

"C-can I taste you befo-" 

Eren was cut off with Levi's cock being shoved down his throat. Levi grunted in pleasure as Eren started to lick and suck his member, savoring the juices that occasionally would leak from the head. Levi swore he was going to cum any moment and was getting closer with each flick he felt Eren's tongue do. 

Right before he was about to explode, he took it out giving Eren a 'pop' noise and aligned it with Eren's hole. He then grabbed the lube and made sure to make both areas ready to go.

"Eren, this might hurt so tell me if you need me to slow down."

Eren nodded his head.

Levi pushed into Eren, watching his face contort into discomfort and pleasure. Once he was all the way in, he waited for Eren to adjust.

Eren was in a bit of pain. It hurt, without a doubt, but the pain started to dissipate,  leaving pure pleasure in its place. Eren bucked his hips which made Levi groan and took it as a sign he could move. He thrusted slow at first, but started to pick up his pace, trying to search for that 'spot' again.

Eren was moaning out and trying to wiggle against his confines. It was just too much. That's when he flung his head back and moaned the sexiest moan Levi has ever heard. 'Found it.'

Levi thrusted into that spot over and over again sending Eren closer to his release. Eren arched his back and bucked his hips in time with Levi's to try and find some way to cum, but found that the ring and tiny stick was making it so hard for him to cum. He needed to cum, he was desperate.

"huhmmm levimmm.........ple-ah-se. " he barely got out before a dry orgasm came. Eren moaned out in disappointment, much to Levi's pleasure. It turned him on even more seeing his partner practically humping the air to get those things off of him.

Levi  chuckled lowly. 

He reached down and pulled the stick out which made Eren buck up to his hand. He then pulled off the ring and reached up and uncuffed  him as well.

Eren immediately latched his arms onto Levi's neck and leaned up to kiss him. It was messy with passion behind it as both boys started to get closer. Levi then grabbed ahold of Eren's member and started to stroke it with the pace of his thrusts.

That's when Eren pulled back from their sloppy make-out and threw his head back, moaning Levi's name as he came all over his stomach. Levi let go of Eren's member before speeding up, releasing his load into Eren with one final thrust and grunt of Eren's name. 

Levi slowly slid out out Eren before letting himself crash onto the side of him, both trying to still catch their breathe's.

After Levi gained some strength, he grabbed a tissue out of the tissue box off his night stand and wiped the cum off of Eren's stomach before throwing it into the garbage that sat by his bed.

_________________________________

He pulled the covers from beneath them and covered both of them up before wrapping his arms around Eren.  Eren cuddled up into his chest and both of them slowly started to feel sleep take over them.

"Levi."

"Yes."

Eren scooted closer into Levi.

"I love you."

Levi smiled and kissed Eren on the head.

"I love you too."

And with that, they both drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

Hope you enjoyed.
This is not the end so don't cry.
So ya..
And with that I leave you with this song.

A titan flew around my room before you came.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
5.4K 159 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. 🍋 w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❤️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...
718K 17K 17
You never thought of Levi anything more that just a superior. But questions flood your head, and Levi acts a little different toward you.. There is...
265 8 6
Sequel to Taken Levi and Eren went through much hardship and from it blossomed their great love for one another. This is their happily ever after. T...