eonia (greek mythology)

By reemallawati

In which a greek mythology obsessed girl decides to put her knowledge to good use (?) and rewrite the myths i... More

PART ONE; TITANS AND GODS
01. the start of this whole mess
02. how to ambush your dad 101
03. dad of the fucking year
04. zeus being a "badass" (?)
05. rough drafts of humanity
06. zeus' main and side hoes
07. prometheus did an oopsie
08. hades and persephone; the true otp
09. how to give birth... from your forehead
10. the terror twins
PART TWO; NAMES AND ADDITIONAL FACTS
01. hestia
02. demeter
04. hades
05. poseidon
06. zeus
07. athena
08. aphrodite
09. ares
10. hephaestus
11. apollo
12. artemis
13. hermes
14. dionysus
15. primordial deities
16. titans and titanides
17. minor gods and goddesses
18. roman counterparts
PART THREE; HEROES
01. eurystheus was being an ass
02. the beautiful arrogant man
03. lust after my mother? this is what you get!
04. fuck you dad, i'm gonna go kill a huge man-bull
05. we're going on a trip in our favourite greek sea ship
06. oh my god polyphemus stfu
07. most children of ares are dicks
PART FOUR; MORE STORIES BECAUSE WHY TF NOT
01. wonder-woman's buddies
02. primordial of love has the cutest love story? no surprise
03. some love stories that just didn't end well
end
important a/n | my goodbye to wattpad

03. hera

345 9 4
By reemallawati

*i made a little aesthetic for hera*

The youngest of the sisters, but considered the eldest as she came out first out of the three sisters. She was known to be absolutely gorgeous, and was the Goddess of Marriage, Family, Women, Childbirth, Heirs, Kings and Empires, as well as the Queen of the Gods as wife of Zeus. Her sacred animals were the Helfer, the Peacock and the Cuckoo.

But Hera had an attitude problem, and so she spent a few years with Oceanus and his wife. After seeing the marriage they had, she wanted something like that, and she decided that she was going to save herself for the right person.

But, she had heard about her sister Demeter's troubles with men, and so she was cautious, but she didn't want to be like Hestia. She wanted a husband, children, a family.

Zeus being typical Zeus, pursued her, and she kept resisting. Eventually, she agreed, but only after making him promise to be a faithful husband, and he accepted. But because he didn't swear on the River Styx, the promise wasn't binding, and we all know he broke that promise countless times.

They were happily married for three hundred years, Zeus being faithful till then, but he got tired of it. Zeus' children from countless lovers began showing up, and Hera was so pissed, she decided she was going to have a child all by herself... somehow.

It worked? in a way? She had a child, but he looked misshapen, with a bent and shriveled legs, covered in black hair patches. She was so horrified by this child that she tossed him out of her window in the castle atop Mount Olympus. This child was known as Hephaestus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 20 5
• 𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬...
121 0 12
Just South park x Greek Mythology nothing else I do not own South Park. This is just for fun.
46.4K 1.3K 17
☞︎ Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄ...
18.2K 368 17
Y/N, unknowing demigod daughter of the great God Zeus and a mortal woman has went her whole life by her mother's side. Protecting and watching over h...