eonia (greek mythology)

Da reemallawati

In which a greek mythology obsessed girl decides to put her knowledge to good use (?) and rewrite the myths i... Altro

PART ONE; TITANS AND GODS
01. the start of this whole mess
02. how to ambush your dad 101
03. dad of the fucking year
04. zeus being a "badass" (?)
05. rough drafts of humanity
06. zeus' main and side hoes
07. prometheus did an oopsie
08. hades and persephone; the true otp
09. how to give birth... from your forehead
PART TWO; NAMES AND ADDITIONAL FACTS
01. hestia
02. demeter
03. hera
04. hades
05. poseidon
06. zeus
07. athena
08. aphrodite
09. ares
10. hephaestus
11. apollo
12. artemis
13. hermes
14. dionysus
15. primordial deities
16. titans and titanides
17. minor gods and goddesses
18. roman counterparts
PART THREE; HEROES
01. eurystheus was being an ass
02. the beautiful arrogant man
03. lust after my mother? this is what you get!
04. fuck you dad, i'm gonna go kill a huge man-bull
05. we're going on a trip in our favourite greek sea ship
06. oh my god polyphemus stfu
07. most children of ares are dicks
PART FOUR; MORE STORIES BECAUSE WHY TF NOT
01. wonder-woman's buddies
02. primordial of love has the cutest love story? no surprise
03. some love stories that just didn't end well
end
important a/n | my goodbye to wattpad

10. the terror twins

212 8 2
Da reemallawati

Zeus, being Zeus went after the Titaness Leto, finding her to be more lenient and compliant than her sister Asteria, who ran from Zeus. Leto was eventually pregnant with twins, but once Hera found out, she was furious, she decided to make Leto's pregnancy as painful as possible, because why the hell not. 

Hera enlisted the help of Ares and Iris, and they made sure that Leto could not receive refuge anywhere on earth. And so Leto was forced from mainland Greece by a massive Python, and anywhere she went, she had to leave as it was earth. 

She eventually sought refuge on the floating island Ortygia; which was once her sister Asteria, who transformed herself into it to hide from Zeus. Being unattached to the earth, Leto was free to stay there, away from Hera's wrath, because Hera respected Asteria for having not given in to Zeus. 

And right by a lake there on Ortygia, Leto endured painful labour, until she eventually gave birth to Artemis, who would grow to be worshipped as Goddess of Wild Beasts and the Hunt, along with Midwifery. 

And because she was divine, as soon as she was born, she was helping her mother deliver her brother, Apollo, god of light. 

But because Hera was a raging bitch, as soon as the birds and the nymphs sang of the childbirth, she was furious, and so at that moment, the island's bedrock turned to gold, the lake flowed with gold, the leaves were gold, and the island was now anchored to the ocean, and was known from then on as Delos ('clearly seen'). 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

112K 781 42
*completed Jan 28 2021* One Shots of Mortals and Demigods meeting our demigods! I've read/seen a lot of these type of stories and I wanted to make on...
67.4K 2.9K 55
"𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧." "𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚." || Percy Jackson and The Olympians ||...
16K 252 40
Please read: The cover and title goes credit to @khadijiah1. I got the idea from @khadijiah1. The idea will be from @khadijiah1. Anyone, I am new to...
7.6K 246 58
A collection of poems taken from various writers on tumblr all pertaining to Greek Mythology. The majority of them are based in modern times.