Under the Moonlight (Itachi a...

By AshleyLovering

More

Info
Character 1
Character 2
Chapter 1: Revenge
Character 3
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: Field Trip!
Chapter 4: Sasuke Uchiha?!?!?
Chapter 5: Midnight Walk with a Uchiha
Chapter 7: Kidnapped by the Akasuki
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: Jennifer Confesses Her Feelings to Itachi
Chapter 10: Sasuke Comes Back

Chapter 6:Realizing Jennifer is a Vampire and Orochimaru

170 6 0
By AshleyLovering

-Sasuke's POV-

So Jennifer's a vampire? How come I've never seen that coming? Oh, that's right, because I've never seen her like that before! I sighed and tried to look for Jennifer, "Jennifer" I yelled her name. Maybe she would come out if she heard her name being called, would she be at her house? No, she couldn't be at her house, she has to be somewhere. "Maybe in the woods" I thought out loud to myself as I started running to the woods. I quickly looked around, but no luck, she wasn't there at all.Where could she be? All of a sudden I could hear whispering so I chose to follow it to see if she was the one whispering. "I can't believe he found out" the voice said, as I became closer to the voice I noticed it was Jennifer. I was so happy that I found her, but is she okay? It looks like she's been crying, I slowly walked over to her and I guess she could hear me because before I looked back at her she was gone. "She's a vampire, they have super hearing and super speed" I reminded myself, I sighed and kept on looking for her. I finally chose to yell her name again. "Jennifer! I don't care what you are!" I screamed as loud as I could, "I love you!!!" I  screamed again, but this time I was shocked that I said that. I quickly covered my mouth not knowing what I was saying, then I heard twigs cracking and someone or something jumping off then on branches, I looked up to find no one or nothing there. When I looked back down I found Jennifer, but this Jennifer was different from the one I knew. Her eye's were bright red and her fangs were down enough you could see them, blood was on her mouth and my eye's went wide. Remember Sasuke, she's a vampire, vampire's can look like that I said to myself, yet again reminding myself about her. I went to gently touch her and Jennifer just stood there, just looking at me, she never backed away or ran away from me this time! :D "Is what you said true?" she asked, "About loving you?" I asked because I was not sure what she was talking about that or the thing I said before that, Jennifer nodded, "Yes, is that true that you love me?" she asked, and without thinking about anything, I kissed her for real this time.

-Jennifer's POV-

"Yes, is it true that you love me?" I asked, no boy has ever told me that...before Sasuke answered, he kissed me for real this time, I could tell it was real, and I think he knew it was real as well. Sasuke broke for air and held me close to him, I put my four-head on his and looked into his eye's. "Jennifer" he begun, "I love you" Sasuke and I both said. We then both smiled and I blushed, I gave him another kiss and then we heard someone clear their throat. Sasuke and I broke apart and realized it was some girl with pink hair, "Sakura" Sasuke said. So this is his fan girl? "Sasuke" she simply said then looked at me giving me the death glare, I gave her one right back, she never noticed! Ha! "Who is she?" Sakura asked raising her voice a bit, Sasuke looked over at me, then back at her. "She's my girlfriend" Sasuke said and my eye's widened. I could tell that the girls eye's were also wide when he said that, "Your girlfriend!?" she asked/yelled in a louder voice then before. "Yes, this is my girlfriend" he said and came over to me wrapping me in a hug, I hugged him back and put my head in his chest, but I could still see the girl. "Sakura" was all Sasuke said before she left very angry, Sasuke looked at me and kissed my nose, that made me wrinkle my nose and Sasuke giggled at me, I looked up at him. "Why are you giggling at me?" I asked, Sasuke smiled and looked down at me, "Because it's cute when you wrinkle your nose like that" he said and then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.  I looked back and found Sakura there, "What do you want kid?" I asked and she hit  me in the face, I sighed and then hit her back. It turned out to be a fight and Sasuke was supporting me, "C'mon Jennifer! You can beat her" he kept on saying, soon there was a crowed gathered around us, chanting us on to fight.

Sakura hit me with her healing power and I ended up on the ground, that really hurt! I never thought a little girl like her could use so much power, but I learned the hard way. I'll make sure to watch out for that next time she attacks me, "Jennifer!" Sasuke said and I slowly got up. I thought about it for a second and forgot about my vampire powers! But would it hurt her? I don't want to hurt her, but I want her to back off, so I guess I will have to use my vampire powers on her...I closed my eye's and thought about myself being a vampire, a minute later I was floating in mid air with the color pink glowing around me. I could hear everyone gasp except for Sasuke, he didn't gasp because he already knew about my powers and that I was also a vampire, but no one else did. I didn't care if anyone found out I was a vampire anyways, I then opened my eye's and they were a bright pink, my body is now forming into my vampire form. My feet finally touched the ground and then I closed my eye's once more, letting everything sink in. I opened my eye's and saw all of her moves, what she was gonna do and what she was gonna use to hit me. Of course my eye's are still their bright pink, when my eye's are bright pink it means I can see what my attacker is gonna do, use and what their moves will be before they do anything. But my eye's are usually bright red when I can't see that. I looked at her and she went to punch me, but I dodged it and kicked her back with my foot. Every one gasped including Sasuke, he knew my power, but he didn't know about this one. 

The fight finally ended with Sakura on the ground. I closed my eye's trying to calm myself down, but I couldn't, I knew something was bound to happen. I opened my eye and looked around, there standing in front of me was a guy with grey hair and a mask around his mouth. Who was this now? I wondered to myself, "You have no right to hurt one of my students" he said, "Oh really? I have no right to hurt her? Tell her that, she was the one that hurt me" I said and then opened both eye's. Sasuke came over to me and noticed the guy in front of me, "Kakashi.." He said, I turned to Sasuke and gave him a confused look. Who was this guy? "Sasuke, who is this?" I asked looking over at Sasuke, Sasuke looked over at me and spoke, "This is the guy that trains me, his name is Kakashi" he said and I looked over at Kakashi, "How do you do ma'am?" Kakashi asked, I looked at him, "Good" Kakashi bowed down to me and when he came back up he looked at me straight in the eye's. "I can sense your a vampire" he said and my head quickly shot up to him, since I was looking at Sasuke before my head shot up at Kakashi. "You are correct Kakashi" I said and everyone except him and Sasuke gasped at me, 'How can you tell she is a vampire Kakashi?" Sauske asked his trainer, "I can sense things Sasuke" was all he said, and left.  I turned my body to Sasuke and looked at him straight in the eyes, "When do you have to leave to go see that Orochimaru guy?" I asked Sasuke, Sasuke looked at me straight in the eye's as well, "About now" he said and I frowned. Sasuke put a hand on my shoulder, "You'll be okay Jennifer" he said and I pushed his hand off my shoulder, I walked away ignoring everyone's call, I finally got away from them and found somewhere to relax myself. 

I sat near a tree closed my eye's, I floated in the air again. My body soon turned into it's human form and my eye's went to their normal soft red color. I sighed to myself and when I looked up I saw Sasuke in the tree, how did I not notice him before? I wondered to myself. Sasuke jumped off the tree and landed right in front of me, "What do you want?" I asked still kind of mad at him for wanting to go to Orochimaru, "I want you to understand why I am going to him" I became angry more because I understood what he wanted and what he was saying, "I understand what you want and what you are saying" I said, "Then why are you angry at me?" he asked with his face softened like he was sorry he did something bad to me. I sighed, "Because Orochimaru is a bad person. He killed my parents" I said and walked away, if he didn't care that Orochimaru killed my parent's, then I can't accept being his girlfriend or friend anymore. I'm not gonna be friends or date someone who is going against me like that, it's not right. I came up to my house when I was grabbed by the wrist again, I turned around and found Sasuke there, "Why do you keep following me?" I asked and took my hand out of his grip, "Because I love you Jennifer" he said, "I'm sorry Sasuke, but I can't be with someone or be friends with that person if they go against me like that" I said and turned around. "But...but...." was all he said before I slapped him. "You don't get it Sasuke!" I yelled at him starting to cry, the only person who did get it was my brother, "The only person who got it was my brother. Only me and my brother got it" I yelled once more before I opened my door and stepped in, closing the door on Sasuke.

-A few day's later-

I was in my room hanging upside down, letting my arms hang down with the rest of my body as well. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Come in" I said thinking it was Matt, but I was wrong, it was Sasuke. I sighed, "What now Sasuke?" I asked and when Sasuke saw me hanging upside down his eyes went wide. "Does that not hurt you? Hanging upside down like that" he said eyeing the position I was in. "No Sasuke, hanging upside down is natural for us vampires" I said and Sasuke nodded walking over to me, when he was finally underneath me he looked up at me. "What can I do to make it up to you?" Sasuke asked, I thought about it for a second before answering his question. "You could stay with me and not go to see that evil guy" I simply said. Sasuke knew why I wanted him to stay away from that guy. "I'm sorry Jennifer, but I can't" Sasuke said with a sigh. "Well...." I said trailing off, and before I could answer him my door opened to reveal Matt. I looked over at Matt and so did Sasuke, "Who are you and what are you doing in my sisters room" Matt said kind of getting mad at Sasuke because he was in my room without Matt knowing. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha and I am in your sisters room because I am trying to talk to her" Sasuke said to my brother, my brother eyed Sasuke for a moment before realizing who he was. "Your brother is Itachi Uchiha, correct?" Matt asked Sasuke, Sasuke nodded his head yes and looked up at me. "I'm sorry Jennifer...but I have to go see him" he said, I nodded understanding why, but I didn't want him to.

Matt looked at Sasuke with a confused look on his face, "Why are you sorry?" Matt asked, Sasuke looked at me then at my brother, "Because he want's to go to Orochimaru to train" I said answering for Sasuke. "For what?" Matt asked, "Because I want to kill my brother" Sasuke said and looked back at me with awe. "Why do you want to kill Itachi?" Matt asked, "Because he killed his girlfriend and our whole clan" Sasuke said, my eyes went wide at what he had just said. Is what he's saying true? It has to be all true...he wouldn't lie to me....would he? I wondered to myself and looked at Sasuke. "Really?" Matt asked, Sasuke shook his head yes and looked back up at me. "I'm sorry Jennifer, but I have to go see him. I have to go"  Sasuke said, 'Wait a second Sasuke" I said before he was out the door, Sasuke turned around to face me and looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "Where are you going now?' I asked, "I am going to go see him now Jennifer, I'm sorry" he said and walked away from me. I sighed when I heard the door downstairs close, Matt came closer to me and hung upside down with me on my ceiling, "Are you okay kid?" he asked, I gave Matt the death glare and he backed away a bit. I stopped giving Matt the death glare and sighed again, "I just don't want him to leave" I said and Matt understood what I was feeling. "Is he your boyfriend or something?" he asked, I nodded. "Then why don't you go follow him" Matt asked me. "You mean like stalk him?" I asked, Matt nodded and I kind of smiled. "Matt, for once you have a good idea" I said laughing and getting off the ceiling. "Thanks Matt" I said and headed out of my door, 'Goodbye Matt, I will see you whenever I get back...if you're not already dead" I said with a big smile on my face. I saw that Matt's face was shocked I said that. "Goodbye sister" Matt said, "Be careful!" he continued. "Will do!" I yelled from downstairs. I opened the door and stepped outside closing the door behind me, I tried to smell Sasuke;s blood so I could find out where is was, and I was lucky I could smell it. The smell of his blood was starting to vanish, but I was able to smell it before it vanished without a trace, I figured out where Sasuke was and quickly ran up to him. Sasuke was on the other side of town, I ran up to him...but I was behind him. When I say I ran up to him, I meant I ran until I found him. I stood at a distance and hid whenever he looked behind him or around him. Time to follow Sasuke I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 1 39
Are you ready to die for love?
305 49 16
Match Maker , Perfect Match.
105 11 10
How can someone be against their own self? A romantic emotional adventure of Tordy Heart as she navigates through her confused love life. An ex to fo...
49.7K 1.8K 22
Can had his reasons for turning down Tin and asking for friendship instead. Overwhelmed, confused, jealous, inexperienced, scared... imminent parenth...