Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home

-Itachi's POV-  (Congratulates Itachi! It's your first POV!)

I was talking with Pein when Konan came through the door, "Pein, what are we gonna do about Jennifer? She's a vampire and sleeps in a coffin, not in a bed and she needs her clothes" she said and Pein took his eyes off of me and put them on Konan. Pein nodded at her in understanding what she meant, "Then go with her to get her things and whatever she needs" he said and Konan sighed. Pein looked at her with worried eyes, "What is it Konan?" he asked her, "It's just...I have to do something, so I don't think I'll have time to bring her to her house" Konan said, Pein nodded and looked at me. "Itachi" he started, I looked at him, "Would you have the time to take Jennifer to her house to get the things she needs?" he asked. "I think so" I said letting our leader know that I may be able to bring the vampire to get her things, I looked over at the door and noticed Konan was gone.

I excused myself from the room i was just in with Pein and left that room, I headed for the girls room and heard giggling. What are they doing in there? I wondered to myself, I knocked on the door and the door flew open, I looked at the girls who were laying on their sides, on their beds. Who opened the door if the girls are laying on their beds? I thought thinking about if Jennifer was able to open the door with her vampires powers, without getting off the bed. "Who opened the door?" I asked wondering how the door just flew opened like it did. Konan and Jennifer raised their hands, I gave the girls a confused look and Jennifer explained. "Konan opened the door, but I lifted her up with my powers so fast you never saw her at the door" Jennifer said and I nodded starting to understand what they did.

"So what's so funny?" I asked wondering what the two girls were laughing about before I came in their room, Jennifer and Konan looked at each other then back at me, "We were just talking about the boys here" Konan said. Typical girls I thought to myself. "Who were you talking about?' I asked walking into their room and shutting the door behind me, "Ummm...." Konan said, and the girls looked at each other once more. What? What were they hiding from me? "What are you hiding from me?" I asked wondering what they were hiding, I had a feeling they were hiding something from me. Jennifer sighed and opened her mouth and spoke, "We were talking about you Itachi" she said, and Konan started to giggle, but she covered her mouth. I glared at her and she kept on smiling like nothing happened.

I looked back over to Jennifer, "So you need your things?" I asked looking at Jennifer. Jennifer nodded and Konan spoke up, "I can do it Itachi" she said sitting up on her bed. I looked at her, "I can bring her to her house to get her things" she said and I shrugged my shoulders. "But you told Pein you were not able to bring her" I said a bit confused, Konan nodded her head understanding what I said and what she said before. "I know" she begun, "But then I got a letter that said the quest was canceled" she said and I nodded walking out of the room. A a few seconds after I closed the girls door I heard laughing like crazy.

I rolled my eyes again and thought that it's normal for girls to laugh about things for no reason at all. I walked over to Pein's room and knocked on his door, I waited and heard a faint come in, and so I did. I opened the door and Pein was looking at who was coming through the door, "Oh, Itachi. What is it now?" Pein asked sitting up on his bed. "Nothing, I just came to tell you that Konan said she can bring Jennifer to her house to get her things" I said and Pein nodded but I could tell he was confused. "But didn't she say she couldn't before?" he asked, I nodded. I knew what he was saying. "Yes, but when i asked her about that she said that she got a letter that was canceling the quest she was supposed to go on today" I said and Pein just nodded, I could tell that he is starting to understand what she told me and what I am telling him now.

"Very well then, she can bring her since she knows her brother" he said and I nodded. "Is that all?" he asked, I nodded my head, "Yes sir, that is all" I said and Pein nodded. I left his room and closed the door behind me and heading to the girls room again. I knocked on their door again and Jennifer opened the door, she was sitting on the floor with her hand on the doorknob looking up at me. I gave Jennifer a confused look and could hear Konan die of laughter. "Why are you on the floor?" I asked Jennifer as she smiled up at me. Wow, she is beautiful. Wait, what am I saying? I don't like any girls! "I am on the floor because I'm allowed to" she said sticking her tongue out at me. I sighed and looked down at her anyways.

"What do you need Uchiha?" she said sitting on the floor cracking a smile on her lips, I gave her the death glare and just started talking. "I went to Pein and told him that Konan was able to bring you to your house to get your things" I said and Konan stopped laughing, "And what did he say?" Konan asked, taking the thought right out of Jennifers pretty little head. I could tell Jennifer was thinking the same thing Konan was, "He said that since you said you could bring her, that you can" I said and saw Jennifer shrug her shoulders. I looked up and saw that Konan nodded. "Is that it Mr. Uchiha?" Jennifer asked. Why is she calling me that? Konan was dieing of laughter again and I gave both of the girls a death glare. I nodded telling her that was it and walked away. I heard the door close in the girls room, the sound of the door closing was soon fallowed by laughter.   

-Konan's POV-

"Is that is Mr. Uchiha?" Jennifer asked Itachi who was standing at the door. I started to die of laughter again and I could tell that Itachi gave me and Jennifer his famous death glare. Itachi nodded telling Jennifer that that was all he wanted, and he then walked away, Jennifer closed the door and crawled to her bed on all fours. I couldn't stop laughing! This girl is funny as heck! I thought laughing about what Jennifer had said to Itachi. "I think you made him mad" I said laughing even harder.

Jennifer was laughing as well and I looked over at her trying to stop laughing but when I looked over I saw Jennifer in the funniest position ever! Her but was up in the air and her face was being crushed into her bed, her face was facing me and she smiled laughing at some points. I laughed so hard I fell off my bed and all of a sudden all the boys were at our door giving us girls a confused look. Jennifer was trying to kept her laugh in, but failed horribly. Jennifer ended up on the floor as well, she was laughing uncontrollably, just like me. :) 

"Konan" Pein begun, I looked at him still laughing, and with tears threatening to come out of my eyes if I kept on laughing. "Shouldn't you bring Jennifer back to her house to get the things she needs?" he asked me and I stopped laughing, and so did Jennifer. We both got up at the same time and I nodded at him, he was right, I have to get Jennifers things with her. I looked over at Jennifer and saw her looking at me, "Are you ready to get your things?" I asked and Jennifer nodded her head telling me she was ready to go.

I nodded looking over at the boys, "We're ready to go Pein" I said and the boys stepped aside making a way out for us girls. Before we stepped out of the door Pein shouted something at us, "And when you two get back we should have a cloak for Jennifer" Pein shouted at us. We both nodded and left the house, we headed for Jennifer's house. The whole way there we were laughing our butts off like we were before, but this time we did not fall or anything, we just kept on walking and laughing. We were soon in front of her house, I sighed and looked over at Jennifer.

"I remember this place" I said and Jennifer smiled remembering what happened here when we were little kids. "Time to get your things" I said to Jennifer, "Yes" Jennifer said and we walked into her house. "Matt, I'm home" I said before Jennifer ever did. Matt came running down the stairs and looked at me, "Konan?" he said looking me up and down, "Is that really you?" he asked. I nodded and looked at Jennifer, "Jennifer is staying with me" I said because if Matt knew that she joined the Akasuki, then he would flip and never let her leave the house by herself.

"Yes, it is me" I said and Matt came over and hugged me kind of tight. "It's good to see you Konan" Matt said, I nodded and told him the same thing. "So you found Jennifer?" He asked, I nodded and looked over at Jennifer. Jennifer was gone, "Did Jennifer go in her room?" I asked, Matt nodded and stopped hugging me, "She said she had to get her things since she is staying with you" he said and I nodded. "Yea, I forgot that she was a vampire so I gave her a bed instead of her coffin" I said and Matt nodded understanding why I forgot about that.