Chapter 2: Nightmare

As I was sleeping I had a nightmare, a horrible nightmare at that! I saw my parents being murdered and the murder was chasing after me as I ran away,.

-Dream-

I was on a rock in a peaceful meadow and I looked at the moon for a few minutes and then got off the rock, I walked home and stood in the doorway seeing a man with black hair and snake like features standing above my dad with a knife in his chest. I looked at my mom and saw that she had already been stabbed and just by that sight I figured she would already be dead, I froze and soon the man saw me but before he could touch me I ran as fast as I could and when I looked back I saw that he was chasing me. I quickly ran behind a tree and saw him run right past me, when I thought he was gone I came out of hiding and then I was picked up by none other then the man who murdered my parents, I begun screaming and fighting against him, but no matter what I did he would not put me down. My eye's begun to glow a brighter red because I was mad/sad, but a few moments after my eyes turned brighter my brother came to my rescue already in his vampire form. "Put my sister down" he hissed and the stranger looked at my brother scared, but also wondering what he was. Before doing what my brother had said he looked at me and then at my brother again, my eye's were still the bright red they were before my brother cane and I was looking directly at the stranger. "I won't repeat again, put my sister down" Matt said hissing at the man showing his teeth, the man dropped me and I dropped on my feet still looking at the man who was just holding me, I then turned into my vampire form and the stranger just looked at me then at my brother and back again. "Y-y-your v-v-v-vampires" the man said stuttering a bit. Matt and I took a step towards him while he took a step away from us, "We don't plan on killing or hurting you, but if you don't leave us alone then we will have to either hurt you or kill you" he said and stood beside me protectively. I gasped looking at Matt, did he really think that letting him go was the best thing to do when he killed our parents? "But Matt, this man killed our parents and the only thing you are thinking of is letting him go unless he dose not leave us alone!?" I asked/yelled at him, I saw him gasp as well and he walked over to the stranger holding his throat and putting him up to a tree.

That's when I woke up.

-End of Dream-

I was hanging upside down and as I opened my eye's I saw my brother in his vampire form staring at me, I sighed and just looked at him letting my arms fall above my head. "Your finally up sleepyhead" Matt said to me and ran out of my room, I didn't say anything to him so I jumped off the part of the roof I was on and just stood in my room looking at my window. "Matt" I yelled and one second later Matt was in my room by my door looking at me, "Yes" he asked. I looked at him and ran out of my room with my vampire speed and went into the living room just standing in the middle of the room and looking at the stairs waiting for Matt to come down, a little bit after I turned my head to the stairs I saw him coming down, also using him vampire speed. I saw him smirk and that made me smirk as well, "Good thing we have vampire speed" I said sitting down with a plop, "Agreed, so then if we get in trouble or something we can run fast" Matt said walking into the bathroom checking his hair. I groaned at him and got up walking into the bathroom with him, "Why do you always check your hair" I asked kind of annoyed. He just shrugged and then looked at me in the mirror, "Don't you have to get your school uniform ready for tomorrow" he asked me spiking his hair up. I ran to the fridge with my speed and got the paper I had for it then ran back with the same speed I had as before, I looked at the paper and nodded. "Suppose so" I said then looked at Matt and laughed for no reason at him, "Be right back in like twenty or something minutes" "Okay" I heard Matt say, so I ran back to the fridge and put it back up then ran out the door and ran up to the clothing store I had it in. I walked in then gave the person at the front my paper, he walked away then came back with my uniform handing it to me. "Thank you" I said turning around then walking out, I was thirsty so I looked around for something I could drink from. I did not find anything so I just walked home since I was also lightheaded from being thirsty and not being able to find anything. I got home and went to the fridge taking out a bottle of blood drinking it and feeling good that I now got something to drink.

After that I walked around the house looking for my brother, I found him looking out the window in his room. I slowly walked up to him and stood behind him. He knew I was behind him now so he turned around facing me, "What ya looking at bro" I asked him as he turned back around looking out the window again. He sighed, "Nothing, just bored" Matt said. I took it upon my self to invite his friends over to make him un-bored. "So why not invite your friends over?" I asked with a confused look on my face wondering why he never did it in the first place. I walked up besides him and saw him staring a girl that looked like she was around sixteen. But she didn't smell like a vampire....what was my brother up too? I looked at my brother with a confused look on my face again, guessing he knew what I was thinking he sighed. "I've fallen in love with her, but I don't know what to do since she is not a vampire like us Jennifer" Matt told me and I knew exactly what he could do. I smiled and looked at him once again, he looked at me from the corner of his eye and then turned, facing me with a confused look on his face. "What are you thinking little sis?" I smirked, "Oh nothing, I just figured out what you could do to make her like you" I said then ran off.

I ran from Matt's room all the way to the old library. A minute later I heard Matt yelling at me and I also heard his footsteps coming after me. Finally I saw Matt and Matt saw me, "W-w-w-wh-h-h-at" he said catching his breath since he ran like a human and not like the vampire he is. "What were you thinking?" He finally said looking at me with a confused look on his face once again, "I was thinking that you could just look like a normal human then go up to her and talk to her, see what she does then if she talks to you after a while ask her to be your friend" I said and I saw a surprised look on my brothers face like he was asking himself why he never thought about that. "Geez, how come i never thought about that?!?!" He asked himself and I giggled sitting on the desk that I was leaning on. "Yea, why haven't you thought about that in the first place brother" I asked putting my head to the side like I was confused when I really wasn't. "I don't get why you always have the good idea's, and I never do. I will never understand that" Matt said smirking at me. "Well just go and do it, we will walk about this later." I said and Matt shook his head leaving like a human, just like before when I ran down here.

I smiled as I got off the desk and walked back upstairs to Matt's room, watching him to make sure he didn't do anything wrong to make the girl not like him. I watched for about ten minutes, I got bored so I thought about making his room a mess again. :D So I walked into the middle of his room and thought what I could do first, I thought and thought then I finally knew what I could do. I put his coffin on ten bricks of concrete, switched his draws around again, made his floor slippery and finally I put water above his door so that when he walks in he will get drenched with water. Messing with Matt is fun, I have to admit it. As soon as I was finished setting the water up, I shut his door and walked into my room blasting my music on my IPod just dancing. Because of my vampire hearing, I heard the door downstairs open and close, then I heard talking. I stopped my music, pushed my coffin in my closet then opened my door a crack so I could hear what the two are talking about. 

"So do you want anything to drink?" My brother asked, "No I'm fine, Thank you anyways, I really appreciate it though." A girls voice said and I could immediately smell her blood. It was the same blood that I smelt before when my brother told me he had fallen for her, the girl he was staring at through his window a little while ago. I'm so happy that he did what I said and look at him now, he has this girl in the house and is talking to her. :) I'm proud of my big brother.