Chapter 6:Realizing Jennifer is a Vampire and Orochimaru

-Sasuke's POV-

So Jennifer's a vampire? How come I've never seen that coming? Oh, that's right, because I've never seen her like that before! I sighed and tried to look for Jennifer, "Jennifer" I yelled her name. Maybe she would come out if she heard her name being called, would she be at her house? No, she couldn't be at her house, she has to be somewhere. "Maybe in the woods" I thought out loud to myself as I started running to the woods. I quickly looked around, but no luck, she wasn't there at all.Where could she be? All of a sudden I could hear whispering so I chose to follow it to see if she was the one whispering. "I can't believe he found out" the voice said, as I became closer to the voice I noticed it was Jennifer. I was so happy that I found her, but is she okay? It looks like she's been crying, I slowly walked over to her and I guess she could hear me because before I looked back at her she was gone. "She's a vampire, they have super hearing and super speed" I reminded myself, I sighed and kept on looking for her. I finally chose to yell her name again. "Jennifer! I don't care what you are!" I screamed as loud as I could, "I love you!!!" I  screamed again, but this time I was shocked that I said that. I quickly covered my mouth not knowing what I was saying, then I heard twigs cracking and someone or something jumping off then on branches, I looked up to find no one or nothing there. When I looked back down I found Jennifer, but this Jennifer was different from the one I knew. Her eye's were bright red and her fangs were down enough you could see them, blood was on her mouth and my eye's went wide. Remember Sasuke, she's a vampire, vampire's can look like that I said to myself, yet again reminding myself about her. I went to gently touch her and Jennifer just stood there, just looking at me, she never backed away or ran away from me this time! :D "Is what you said true?" she asked, "About loving you?" I asked because I was not sure what she was talking about that or the thing I said before that, Jennifer nodded, "Yes, is that true that you love me?" she asked, and without thinking about anything, I kissed her for real this time.

-Jennifer's POV-

"Yes, is it true that you love me?" I asked, no boy has ever told me that...before Sasuke answered, he kissed me for real this time, I could tell it was real, and I think he knew it was real as well. Sasuke broke for air and held me close to him, I put my four-head on his and looked into his eye's. "Jennifer" he begun, "I love you" Sasuke and I both said. We then both smiled and I blushed, I gave him another kiss and then we heard someone clear their throat. Sasuke and I broke apart and realized it was some girl with pink hair, "Sakura" Sasuke said. So this is his fan girl? "Sasuke" she simply said then looked at me giving me the death glare, I gave her one right back, she never noticed! Ha! "Who is she?" Sakura asked raising her voice a bit, Sasuke looked over at me, then back at her. "She's my girlfriend" Sasuke said and my eye's widened. I could tell that the girls eye's were also wide when he said that, "Your girlfriend!?" she asked/yelled in a louder voice then before. "Yes, this is my girlfriend" he said and came over to me wrapping me in a hug, I hugged him back and put my head in his chest, but I could still see the girl. "Sakura" was all Sasuke said before she left very angry, Sasuke looked at me and kissed my nose, that made me wrinkle my nose and Sasuke giggled at me, I looked up at him. "Why are you giggling at me?" I asked, Sasuke smiled and looked down at me, "Because it's cute when you wrinkle your nose like that" he said and then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.  I looked back and found Sakura there, "What do you want kid?" I asked and she hit  me in the face, I sighed and then hit her back. It turned out to be a fight and Sasuke was supporting me, "C'mon Jennifer! You can beat her" he kept on saying, soon there was a crowed gathered around us, chanting us on to fight.

Sakura hit me with her healing power and I ended up on the ground, that really hurt! I never thought a little girl like her could use so much power, but I learned the hard way. I'll make sure to watch out for that next time she attacks me, "Jennifer!" Sasuke said and I slowly got up. I thought about it for a second and forgot about my vampire powers! But would it hurt her? I don't want to hurt her, but I want her to back off, so I guess I will have to use my vampire powers on her...I closed my eye's and thought about myself being a vampire, a minute later I was floating in mid air with the color pink glowing around me. I could hear everyone gasp except for Sasuke, he didn't gasp because he already knew about my powers and that I was also a vampire, but no one else did. I didn't care if anyone found out I was a vampire anyways, I then opened my eye's and they were a bright pink, my body is now forming into my vampire form. My feet finally touched the ground and then I closed my eye's once more, letting everything sink in. I opened my eye's and saw all of her moves, what she was gonna do and what she was gonna use to hit me. Of course my eye's are still their bright pink, when my eye's are bright pink it means I can see what my attacker is gonna do, use and what their moves will be before they do anything. But my eye's are usually bright red when I can't see that. I looked at her and she went to punch me, but I dodged it and kicked her back with my foot. Every one gasped including Sasuke, he knew my power, but he didn't know about this one.