Chapter 1: Revenge

Today was just like any ordinary day, sleeping through the day and my brother waking me up at night. -.- "Really Matt, I can wake up by myself." He laughed, "I know but it's just so much fun to see your reaction when I wake you up." "Yeah that's great and all, but go away I need to get dressed." He walked out of the room, I flew off the ceiling and transformed into my human form. Then I took a shower and got changed into polyvore. I walked out of my room and headed to the back room where my brother went after he woke up, I quietly tiptoed behind him and yelled bloody murder. My brother jumped in his seat and looked at me, I looked at him giggling then the giggling turned into laughter. Once I stopped laughing I held my stomach and looked at Matt still giggling a bit, "Revenge is sweet my dear brother" I said and he glanced at me then walked away. 

        Soon after he walked away I got bored and decided to sabotage his room. When I got there I saw that he was going for a walk, so I had the perfect chance. First I switched all of his clothing drawers around, his pants and shirts were switched, pj's and boxers, etc. Then, I hid his cell phone and ipod, and moved his coffin on the other side of the room. Lastly I put a bucket of freezing cold water on his door so when he opens it, it will spill all over him. After feeling slightly accomplished with my hour of sabotage I decided I was sort of thirsty. I went outside and found someone and snuck up behind them and drank their blood. After that I went back to the house and Matt still was not home, I decided to go look for him. I only had a few hours to look for him before the sun went up and I was really worried.

        I ran around the woods looking for Matt, I looked behind trees, in abandoned houses, and even around the leaf village. I am pretty sure someone saw me though, he had black hair and onyx eyes. I didn't know what he thought about me but he gave me a strange look, as if to say who are you and what are you doing here? I didn't want to stay long enough to be questioned and I really had to find my brother so I decided to look somewhere else. I was distracted for a split second still thinking about that person who saw me, who was he? As I was lost in thought I ran into something, more like someone. "Matt I have been looking all over for you, where have you been?" "Oh, you know just going for a walk like I normally do, since when do you care where I am?" He laughed. "Well since you took a longer walk than you normally do I became worried." "Oh well okay, so tell me what did you do tonight other than look for me?" "Well actually I didn't really do anything" I figured it was best not to tell him about that guy I saw at the leaf village he would just be worried about me. "Alright well lets go back home Jenny you've had an eventful night and it is almost dawn.

        My brother and I headed home and when we got there he went into his room, just as planned the bucket of freezing cold water fell on his head. He looked at me with the most annoyed face ever and I could not help but laugh at his frustration. "So this is what you did while I was out for my walk." "Yeah, I was kinda hoping you would like it considering it took me an hour." "Why on earth would I like getting cold water poured on me?" I shrugged my shoulders "I dunno" He starts walking into his room and looking for clothes "Now I have to go chang-WHERE ARE MY PJ'S AND WHY IS MY COFFIN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM!?!?!" "I had nothing to do with it." He then decided to get revenge and picked up the bucket from off the floor and filled it up with water he ran back to my room and poured the water all over me. "Thanks I really wanted to have water poured on me at 5 in the morning." "No problem have a nice day," He said while laughing and walking into his room and shutting the door. I got dressed into my bunny pj's and and heard my brother shouting what seemed like nonsense words, but actually he was wondering where his ipod and cell phone were. I decided to ignore him and go to sleep I will tell him in the morning, I hope tomorrow night is as interesting as today was.