Chapter 9: Jennifer Confesses Her Feelings to Itachi

-Still Konan's POV-

After Matt finished hugging me Jennifer came down the stairs with everything, "Do you have everything you need?" I asked wondering if she has everything she needed. She nodded her head and I hugged Matt for the last time in a while and Jennifer also hugged her brother before we left, "Goodbye Matt" we both said at the same time, "Goodbye girls" Matt shouted at us because he was in a different room then us.

We headed for the house, and once we were there we found all the boys sitting around being lazy.

-Three Months Later-  -Jennifer's POV-

"Konan" I said looking at my best friend/sister. She looked at me and I could tell she was wondering what I was gonna say to her, "Yea?" she asked, "I-I-I-I think I'm starting to like Itachi..." I said trailing off a bit. Konan shot up from her bed and looked at me, "You like Itachi?" she asked, I nodded and she jumped up and down on her bed.

"I'm soooooo happy for you" Konan said really happy, "Thanks" I said smiling, "But can you keep it down?" I asked kind of loud. Why does she have to let everyone know I like Itachi? "What about Sasuke though?" Konan asked me, I looked over at Konan, I forgot about him! Oh no! "Oh no! I totally forgot about him!" I said a bit louder this time. Konan looked at me and I could tell she knew what I meant, I saw her eyes go wide just like mine.

"How are you gonna tell Sasuke and Itachi?" she asked, I sighed, "I don't know. I like the both of them...but I don't know how I am supposed to tell either of them" I said hitting my head on my pillow because I had no idea what to do. I sighed again, "What do you think I should do?" I asked Konan without lifting my head to look at her, I just kept looking up at the ceiling. 

"I think you should tell Itachi right now" Konan said, after she said that my whole upper body shot up off my bed like a bullet. "Do you really think so?" I asked looking over at Konan with my arms holding my body up so I wouldn't fall on the bed. I sighed and thought about it for a second before thinking it was a good idea. But how would I tell him? I looked over at Konan, "I want to tell him, but how would I tell him? I asked her.

She looked at me with big eyes and got off her bed walking over to my closet. I watched her as she looked through my closet, "What are you doing?" I asked her as she pulled a cute outfit out. "I have an idea" she said putting the outfit on my bed, "What is it?" I asked wondering what her idea is, she looked at me with her arms crossed around her chest. "Get changed into this and I will have Itachi change into something similar to that" she said pointing to the outfit she pulled out of my closet.

I nodded getting up off of my bed and picked up the outfit, bringing it to the bathroom so I can change into it. The outfit she chose for me was cute.

My outfit ---->  polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80469658

  When I came out of the bathroom Konan squealed. "I picked out the perfect outfit for you" she said and I turned around.  "Now it's time to have Itachi and you on a little date" she said, I gave her a confused look, "A date?" I asked looking at Konan. Konan nodded her head at me and smiled. "Be right back" she said and left the room, I bet that she went to get Itachi to dress up. 

-Half an hour later-

Konan came through the door with Itachi, I was shocked that Konan was able to dress Itachi in that.

What Itachi was wearing --->  polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80470557

 I blushed and smiled at him, and Itachi smiled at me.

-At our date-

I was sitting in front of Itachi, "So why are we here?" he asked. I sighed and decided to tell him what I needed to tell him all along, "Itachi" I said looking up at him. Itachi looked at me wondering what I was about to say, "I need to tell you something.." I said trailing off, "What is it Jennifer?" he asked. "I.....I like you" I said and Itachi gave me a confused look. "You like me as a friend?" he asked, I shook my head no. "You like me more than a friend?" he asked, "Yes" I said feeling like I wanted to cry. All of a sudden Itachi leaned over to me and kissed me. I kissed back and after we were done he took my hand in his and looked at me, "Jennifer, you don't know how happy that makes me" he said and I gave him a confused look. "I like you back, like more than a friend" he said. I smiled and ended up blushing. "Jennifer" he said getting my attention again, "Will you be my girlfriend?' he asked. I sighed and answered his question, "Yes Itachi, I will be your girlfriend" I said and he kissed me again.

*Note: Jennifer is now Itachi's girlfriend. Jennifer broke up with Sasuke when he left to go see Orochimaru. Sorry if the story confused you*