Chapter 3: Field Trip!

-Jennifer's POV-

After a while of standing at my door with it cracked open a bit, I was getting sleepy so I put a sign on my brothers door. "Don't come in unless you are Matt Moore, and if your Matt Moore come in alone" the sign said on Matt's door, I walked back into my room and set my alarm for six p.m then laid down closing my coffin starting to doze off. Later on my alarm went off signing my favorite song. I hit my alarm to shut it off then I laid down then getting up after a minute. I got out of my coffin, grabbing my clothes then remembered that today I had a field trip to go on. I also forgot about my school uniform, so I grabbed it, changed into it then put my clothes away where I got them from in the first place.  I then opened my door walking out of my room into the hallway. I heard talking so I walked over to where I heard it and looked at my moms and dad's door closed, I gently pressed my ear to the door and heard Matt say "Come on baby...Ish fune" He was drunk....* Face palm* Of all times, he has to get drunk now?? I sighed and walked downstairs to get something to eat. I grabbed a poptart and a glass of Blood. I put the poptart in the toaster and turned around waiting for it to pop up so I can eat it, a few moments after I turned around I saw a girl walking into the room I was in.

(She was wearing the same clothes and her hair was the same way it is in the picture)

I gave the girl a confused look as if to ask who she was. She looked at me and gently smiled tilting her head to the side, "My names Rosa. Rosa Rhodes" she said smiling, this time showing her teeth. "I'm Jen-" "I know, your Jennifer Moore" Rosa said and I gave her another confused look."Ho-" "Simple, I'm a mind reader" Oh? She's a mind reader huh? Time to test if she really is a mind reader or not, I thought of a question then waited for her response. My question was if she was a vampire or not, "Yes, I am a vampire. Just like you and your brother." After she said brother she gave me a side ways smirk/smile. "How do you know about us?" I asked, and her response shocked me. "Well, I could smell you a mile away, then I smelt your brother and thought he would be a good snack. So as I was walking by your house, I heard you telling Matt that I "am not like us" so from that I figured out that you two were vampires like me." Rosa walked closer and closer to me then got close to me ear, "And by the smell of you, you'd be a very yummy snack" she said putting her hand on my chest where my heart is inside of my body then licking my neck ready to bite.

I pushed her away and called for Matt to come down here. "Oh deary, your poor big brother can't help you. He's in a deep deep deep sleep" she said walking to me once more. "What did you do to him?!?!" I shouted at her as I was backing away as she was coming closer to me. "Oh what did I do?" She smirked "I didn't do anything my dear" I then opened the door to the outside and ran in my vampire speed to my school where I saw Rebecca. When she saw me she looked at me with her back facing me, "What's wrong with you?" She said turning her whole body around looking down at me, "My brother showed me a girl he loves, so a little while after he brought her home and she slept over" "So? What's so wrong with that?" "BUT!!!! When I went go get something to eat, I turned around and there she was. Then we talked and then she came close to me putting her mouth to my ear whispering that I would be a yummy snack for her, so I pushed her away and yelled out for Matt. Then she said that he can't save me because he was in a deep deep sleep. then she started walking closer to me and I was backing away, then I opened the door and bolted" I told Rebecca as we were walking to our lockers. "Wow that must be scary knowing that a- wait, is she a vampire?" Rebecca asked in a whisper tone when she said vampire, I nodded my head and she continued her sentence. "It must be scary that a vampire thinks of you as a snack..." "Yea I know" I said then we sat down at our desks.

"Ladies and gentlemen!!! May I have your attention?" Our homeroom teacher asked us. Every one turned to her and waited for her to talk, "As you all know, we will be going on a field trip today to the Leaf Village." Every one cheered in excitement  then the classroom soon fell silent. Our teacher never said anything, then all of a sudden the intercom came on and the principle was announcing out trip. "All those students who are going to the Leaf Village, please start getting on the bus. If your not on the bus before we leave then you are just gonna have to stay at school or go home. The bus will be leaving at 8:30 this morning" he said I looked at the clock and it was 8:17 p.m, I was glad, "Thank you, that will be all" the principal said then the intercom went off. Every one started talking about the trip, about how cool it would be to go to the Leaf Village. One girl jumped out of her seat and yelled Sasuke and every one got silent, looked at her then started whispering to their friends about what a weirdo she is. I get she's annoying and all, but they don't need to call her a weirdo, honestly.

I couldn't take it anymore!!!! I stood up and banded my hands against my desk, it room soon fell silent and everyone was watching me. "Listen jerks, just because she likes someone you don't does not give you the right to call her names!!!" I said getting angry. Everyone just kept on looking at me then soon turned away from me, I sat down in my seat and said nothing to my friend. She looked at me and I just stared at my desk, she knew I did the right thing, so she let me cool off before she said anything to me. After about two minutes I was fine, so I turned to my friend and she smiled at me. "Sorry" I said giving Rebecca a small smile, she smiled back, "It's fine, you did the right thing anyway. So I'm proud of you" she said and I smiled more. As everyone begun talking like normal again, the girl before came up to me, I looked at her and so did Rebecca. "I just wanted to say thank you for standing up for me, no one has ever done that for me" I smiled and I saw in the corner of my eye that Rebecca was also smiling, "It was no problem, really. I just hate it when people do that to people for no reason. They had no right to do that to you" I told her looking back at everyone who called her names before. "Thank you" I smiled, "You're welcome" she started to walk away before she turned to me and Rebecca again.

"Oh, and my name is Amy. Amy Stone" So now she tells me her name? "Nice to meet you Amy, I'm Jennifer and this is Rebecca" I said as I motioned my hand to Rebecca. Amy smiled and walked away knowing that everything would be okay now, Rebecca and I smiled at each other and got back to our talking like before. Our homeroom teacher soon came in the classroom again and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention on her, everyone stopped talking and turned to her. "It is time to get ready to go" is all she was able to say before she was cut off by the shouting and screaming for joy, everybody soon got on the bus and Rebecca and I sat next to each other while Amy was in front of us. I turned to Rebecca and gave her the :P face, (She stuck her tongue out at Rebecca) Rebecca just laughed and I could not help but laugh as well.  "Is that all you could do?" She asked through her laughter, I nodded laughing more, I laughed so much that I was leaning against the window and Rebecca was more like hitting her back off then on the seat laughing so hard she was crying. 

After about an hour we were at the Leaf Village and when we stopped I looked out the window seeing a hotel. I turned to Rebecca, "I think we're staying in a hotel" after I said that to her, her expression were happy, excited, surprised and jumpy. I could not help but laugh at her expression on her face that were showing, she smiled wide and started giggling. I started giggling and then our teacher stood up, "We will be staying in a hotel, and once we get off this bus, we will find your rooms and then you may do as you wish. But be back in the hotel by nine o'clock sharp!" I smiled wide and Rebecca and I looked at each other. Our smiles grew bigger and as we stood up, we walked out of our seats into the small isle. We begun to walk off the bus and headed into the hotel, and as soon as everyone was in the hotel, the teacher told us to stay in our spots while she went to get our key's. When she came back, she called one name and then another name. She paired us up into, the pairs would have their own room together, finally at the end, I was called up. Then Rebecca was called up next to me, "Jennifer and Rebecca" she begun, "You two will be paired up" I smiled and in the corner of my eye, I could tell that Rebecca was smirking as well.