Chapter 7: Kidnapped by the Akasuki

youtube.com/watch?v=k1bbohrgJE4  (You people have to watch this video! my friend showed it to me and it's funny as heck!)

-Jennifers POV-

It was starting to get dark out, and before I knew it I was using my nighttime vision, and as I was watching Sasuke I was suddenly grabbed and pulled to the side. I tried to scream for help, but before I was able to my mouth was covered. I looked at who was holding me and saw people with a black, red and white coats around them, who were these people? I thought to myself. "You're a vampire" one begun, "Are you not?" another one finished the other one's sentence. I shook my head yes because I could not talk, "You are coming with us" another said. Before I knew it I was at a house looking thing, I looked around and saw all the people who kidnapped me, when my eyes landed on someone with black hair and red eyes I stopped. I kept on looking at him and tried to think who this person was. "Who are you people?" I ask. Everyone looked at me, "I'm Pein","I'm Konan", "I'm Itachi", "Hi! I'm Tobi!" and so on, I looked over at Itachi one more time. "Itachi" I begun getting his attention, "What's your last name?" I asked him while he was looking at me from the corner of his eye.He turned to me and answered, "My last name is Uchiha, what's it with you?" he asked, my eyes went wide when he said his last name is Uchiha. Itachi than asked his question again, "What's it with you?" he asked, I stopped thinking and answered his question. "I was just wondering because I know your brother, Sasuke Uchiha" I said and Itachi's eyes went wide when I said his brothers name. "Never, and I mean never say that name around me ever again! Got it?" he asked me, pinning me against the wall. I nodded my head like I understood, but why does he care if someone says his name? "What is your name?" Pein asked, "My name is Jennifer Moore" I said and Konan gasped like she knew something.  I looked over at her and she looked shocked, "Is your brother Matt Moore?" she asked, I nodded and asked her how she knew him.

"I used to me best friends with your brother" she said, I nodded slightly, but understood what she said. Pein and everybody else looked at Konan, "You knew her brother?" Kisami asked. Konan nodded her head yes and then everyone except Konan looked at me, then to Konan then back again. "So why did you kidnap me?" I asked getting sleepy a bit, "Well....we knew you were a vampire, so we thought maybe if we kidnapped you, that you could join our group" Itachi said, I gave all of them a confused look, "And what is your group called?" I asked, Pein looked at me and slightly sighed. "Our group is called the Akasuki" Kisami said, I nodded but gave them another confused look, "What is the Akauski?" I asked not knowing what kind of group that was, I've never heard of the Akasuki before. "We're a group of people...evil people" Itachi and Pein answered. My eyes went wide at what they said, they're evil people? There is no way in heck I'd join them! "I'm sorry, but there is no way in heck I'd join you. I don't use my powers for evil, I only use them for good" I said turning around and started to walk away. I was then grabbed suddenly by Konan. She stepped in front of me and whispered to me, "Please? Please join us, I hate being the only girl in here and I think Matt wouldn't mind if you joined us" she whispered, would Matt mind if I joined them? Or would he not care? I sighed and looked at Konan, "I don't know, what will happen to me if I refuse?" I ask wondering if they'd kill me. "We'd have to kill you" Pein said walking a bit closer to Konan and I.

My eyes widened, are you serious? If I refused to join them they'd kill me? I sighed again and turned around facing Pein. I'm gonna regret doing this..."I accept" I said and saw Pein smile, Konan came around me and looked at me again, "So your gonna join us?" she asked, I nodded my head yes. Konan cheered happily and everybody else nodded their heads. "Very well then, you can share a room with Konan...since you're both girls and since you seem to know each other" Pein said. I nodded and so did Konan, "So who is the leader?" I asked wondering, just so I know who it was since I didn't know. Pein raised his hand and everyone looked at him, "I am the leader" Pein said, I nodded. I was then grabbed by someone, I look over my shoulder and find Konan dragging me somewhere, "Where are you dragging me too?" I asked, we soon came up to a room with two beds. This room looked girly, so this must be our room, "Is this our room?" I asked making sure this was our room, Konan nodded and dragged me into the room. "Which bed is mine?" I asked, Konan let go of me and plopped down on a bed, she then pointed to the other bed, "That one is your's" she said pointing to the other bed that was empty. I nodded again and walked over to my bed, "But what about my clothes? And what about me being a vampire and all?" I asked because we vampires sleep in coffins, we don't sleep in beds. "Oh yea! That's right, sorry. I totally forgot that you're a vampire" she said, "It's fine, you forgot. I get it" I said and she opened her mouth to talk again. "I'll go ask Pein what we are gonna do for you" she said getting up and walking out of the room.

Konan soon came in our room and took my arm, yet again dragging me to a room again, "Where are you dragging me to now?" I asked because Konan has been dragging me around this place for almost the whole day! Why was she doing that? "Why do you keep dragging me everywhere?" I asked and she just told me who's room she was dragging me to. "I'm dragging you to Pein's room now" she said and I sighed.

*Note: Sorry that this chapter was short! I didn't really have any other idea's and I thought that this was good enough for this chapter*