Chapter 5: Midnight Walk with a Uchiha

When the girl left, Sasuke finally let me go. I looked at him, "Who was that??" I asked and Sasuke took his gaze away from me, "Her name is Sakura" he said and I think I've meet that girl before, "Does she have pink hair?" I asked and Sasuke nodded his head yes. "I think I might know her" I said and Sasuke looked at me with wide eye's, "Really?" he asked me, I nodded my head yes like he did and Sasuke sighed. "What's the matter?" I asked because I knew something was wrong with him, "Nothing, I just have to go. Can we take a walk sometime at midnight?" Sasuke asked innocently. "What about in two day's?" I asked and he nodded, "Sure" and with that he left. I watched as he jumped on houses to get away, I turned to Rebecca and she squealed. "What?" I asked, "Sasuke....Uchiha.....just......kissed.......you....!!!" she said and I nodded my head, telling her I already knew about this. Why wouldn't I not know about it? He kissed me after all, "He kissed me, so of course I would know about that Rebecca" I said and she hugged me, "Why are you happy he kissed me and want's to see me in two day's?" I asked Rebecca, and all she did was look at me, then she finally opened her mouth and said something. "Because, don't you think that Sasuke Uchiha is cute?" she asked, I thought about it for a moment before answering her question. Did I really think that Sasuke was cute or something? What was going on with me? I thought to myself about it for a little while and answered her question, "A little.." I ended up saying, but trailed off at the end of the sentence. Rebecca smiled and she ended up squealing again, her squealing sounds like a little girl screaming over Justin Bieber or something. I gave Rebecca and sighed, "We should go" I said and Rebecca nodded, then she started to whine. "But I don't want to go!" she said, I sighed again and looked at her "I don't care, we have to go or else we will get in trouble" I told her and she just looked at me. "Do you want to get in trouble?" I asked her and she shook her head no, I took her wrist in my hand and dragged her behind me, I started running so we would not get in trouble. "We're here" I said and Rebecca sighed in relief.  "So we're on time?" she asked and I nodded my head yes, "But we have to be quiet"  I said and she nodded understanding the things I say, we ended up walking to our room.

When I woke up I look over at Rebecca's bed and see that she's not there. So I got up and walked over to her bed to make sure that I was not just seeing things, as I walked up to her bed I noticed a note on her pillow. I picked up the note and read it out loud to myself.

                            Dear Jennifer, I left to go to pack my things and clean up a little bit. Whenever you wake up I may still be doing this. So if you wanna come find me, I should be packing my things on the bus.  -Love Rebecca

I looked at the note again, to make sure I didn't miss anything, and I didn't. I put the note down and went to find her, I found her right where she said she was gonna be in the note. "Hey Rebecca" I said and she turned around to look at me, "Oh hey Jennifer" she begun, "What's up?" she asked and picked up a bag. "Not much, do you need any help with the bags?" I asked her wondering is she needs any help. "Yes please, these bags are kind of heavy" Rebecca said and I jumped inside the bus to help her. "So what are you gonna wear on your date?" Rebecca asked and smirked at me, I sighed and looked at her, I put my hands on my hips and smirked back at her, "It's not a date" I said and she just smiled. "Sure it isn't" she begun. "But are you happy or excited that it's in a day?" Rebecca finished and I sighed closing my eye's. "Do you really think that going to see Sasuke is really a date?" I asked wondering because she is right about most things. "Yes" Rebecca said and I nodded my head telling her okay. 

-About two hours later-

Everyone had to go home now, so we all gathered on the bus. The teachers were taking their attendance, when I heard my name I raised my hand. "Here" I said and then Rebecca's name was called. "Here" she said raising both hands, I looked at her and smirked, "Trying to beat me?" I asked and smiled even wider. Almost to a laughing point, Rebecca nodded and smiled as well.