Chapter 10: Sasuke Comes Back

-Still Jennifer's POV-

I looked over at Itachi and I could tell he was dreaming about me. I snapped my fingers in front of his face so he'd wake up, and so he did, I happily looked at him letting him know he dozed off. Itachi looked at me, "What?" he asked with a confused look on his face.  I put my head on my hand and looked at him, what do I look like in his eyes? I thought as I kept on looking at him.

Another one of my powers is too see what people think/see other people as, so I took my chance and went into Itachi's soul. I wanted to see what he saw me as.  I closed my eyes and my head slipped out of my hands and I facepalmed with the table, Itachi looked at me with shocked eyes. I knew he was because I was in his head.

I walked around his brain and found his eye's, I looked at his eyes and saw what he saw me as. It shocked me, he saw me as myself! No other boy/guy I've ever dated before ever saw me as me! They always saw me as a model, a girl with no clothes on or a girl with a bikini on. But...Itachi was different...he saw me as me and he didn't see me as anything the others saw me as.

'Itachi is a keeper" I said whispering and smiling to myself. I thought about how he felt about me, so knowing me I went to find his emotions. I found them and looked through them, I smiled when I found out that he did love me. I then had no other desires to check on anything else, so I closed my eyes and woke up. I lifted my head off the table and smiled looking at Itachi.

Itachi gave me a confused look and thought about it for a second, "What did you do?" he asked. I simply just smiled and answered his question, "Oh nothing, I just took a look at how you saw me as and how you felt about me" I said and Itachi smiled. I looked over Itachi's shoulder, I thought I just saw someone who looked very familiar. But I guess I was seeing things....Or am I? I'm not really sure if I was or not.

I suddenly saw Sasuke, I looked over Itachi's shoulder again and saw no one there. Was I just seeing him? I hope not I thought as Itachi took his hands in mine. "Jennifer?" someone asked, I looked over Itachi's shoulder again and found Sasuke standing there looking at me then at my hands in his brothers hands. Wait, so I wasn't seeing things? He was really there? I thought as I sighed. "What are you doing here with..." Sasuke started then looked at his brother before continuing, "Him" he said with anger in his voice.

"Sasuke" I started, "Listen, before you left I told you I didn't want to be with someone who would go against me and go see someone who is truly evil, even if it was just to train" I said looking at him with saddened eyes. Sasuke sighed and sat down next to me, Itachi growled at him and I gave him a look that said 'shut up, let me talk to him' and Itachi sat back still holding my hands.

"So what your saying is that you dumped me because I left to go train with Orochimaru?" he asked, I nodded and Sasuke gave me a look like 'Why? That's a stupid reason! I was only training'. I sighed and looked down, then looking back up at him I started to talk, "You know that I dislike him, because he is a very evil man" I said with sadness starting to show in my voice.

Sasuke nodded understanding what I meant. Suddenly Sasuke hugged me, and Itachi didn't like it so he pulled Sasuke off of me. We then got kicked out because they just had to get into a fight, I sighed standing outside, leaning against the wall of the building. "She's mine!" Sasuke shouted at his brother, "No! She is mine!" Itachi shouted at Sasuke, they both then went to attack each other. They started fighting again and then Sasuke had enough, he looked at me and spoke. "Okay, so if we both love her, then why don't we have her chose big brother?" Sasuke suddenly said.

What?!?! I sighed and opened my eyes looking at the both of the Uchiha brothers. Did they really want me to chose who I wanted to be with? "Chose who you want to be with" Itachi said, well, that blows it. They do want me to chose who I want to be with. I sighed once more and stood up straight, letting my arms fall to both sides of me. I looked at Itachi and then Sasuke, "I can't chose" I mumbled under my breath. "What?" Itachi asked, I looked at him and Sasuke sighed. "Really Jennifer? You can't chose?" he asked, I nodded.

Itachi then got mad and punched the wall near my head, "Chose, now!" Itachi said putting his other hand on the other side of my head. I could tell Sasuke was getting mad at Itachi, I started to cry and Itachi never moved away from me, "NOW JENNIFER! NOW!" Itachi yelled in my face. I pushed him off and Sasuke came in front of me, like he was protecting me or something. Was he really trying to protect me from his older brother? I thought as I tried to make my choice, but I couldn't chose.

I looked at Itachi and then at Sasuke, I looked down and spoke up. "I cannot chose" I said and started to let the tears fall down my face and onto the ground. Itachi came over to me, and Sasuke stepped in front of him again like he was trying to protect me. ""Why can't you chose?" Sasuke said innocently looking back at me trying to hold his older brother back. I looked up and you could see me crying, "Because I love the both of you" I said silently to myself, but neither of them heard. 

"What did you just say!?" Itachi asked in a loud voice, "I can't chose because I love the both of you" I said a bit louder. Again, they did not hear. "What did you say!!!!??" he asked again, this continued until I finally had enough and screamed it. "I CAN'T CHOSE BECAUSE I LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU!!!" I said crying even more. Sasuke and Itachi looked shocked, I couldn't take it anymore! I had to get away from these two.

I ran away from them and ran all the way to the woods, I sat down under a tree and looked around to see if I could cry. I always hated crying in front of people...including the one's I love. I put my head in my hands and cradled myself, crying in my hands. Finally Sasuke shows up and hugs me as tight as he can, telling me everything will be okay. I kept on crying, I started not to care if I cried in front of him or not, I'm upset. What else can I show him that I'm upset? The only way I can think of telling him is crying.

"Shhhh Jennifer, it'll be fine" Sasuke said and then crushing of twigs, branches and leaves were heard. "Trust me" Sasuke said before I'm guessing he was being lifted up by his older brother, I couldn't feel anyone hugging me anymore so I looked up to find the Itachi was holding up Sasuke, Itachi then slammed his younger brother into a tree and held his throat. (Like the way in the picture). I started to cry even more and got up, trying to prey Itachi off of Sasuke. But Itachi wouldn't budge....suddenly I was smacked across the face and fell back on my bum.

Who hit me? I thought and my cheek was hurting, the hurting suddenly went away because I am a vampire after all. So I heal quickly. I looked up to find Itachi looking at me, Sasuke was in his arms closing his eyes as tight as he could, trying to get out of his brothers death grip. Poor Sasuke I thought to myself as more tears came running down my face.

Again, I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and left Itachi and Sasuke there to fight on their own, what a great friend I am leaving Sasuke there. I thought as I was running at a normal human speed. I stopped and tried to calm down in the woods behind my house, before I knew it someone was standing in front of me. I looked up to find Sasuke standing there with blood dripping down from his mouth, on both side. (Again, like on the picture). I sighed and tried not to have the thirst for blood, but because I am a vampire I couldn't help it.

My eyes turned bright red and Sasuke seemed to notice rather quickly that I was thirsty. He smirked and came up close to me, putting his neck up against my mouth. Was I really about to go through with this? I thought as I was just about to sink my fangs into Sasuke's neck. I stopped and asked him if he was okay with it, in my head I facepalmed with my hand. If he wasn't okay with it, then why would he put his neck to my mouth? I thought as I felt Sasuke cup my cheeks with both of his hands and look at me telling me it was fine that I could drink from him. I smiled closing my eyes, I re-opened them and sank my fangs into his neck, I then sucked out a pint of his blood. 

I stopped sucking his blood and finally I was satisfied. I smiled and took Sasuke in my arms. "Are you okay?" I asked because I knew that sometimes if a vampire drinks a human's blood, it can hurt the human. Sasuke looked up at me, "Yea, "I'm fine" he said and I smiled. Suddenly I felt something warm and soft on my lips. I look to see what it is and find that Sasuke is kissing me, I kissed Sasuke back and we just stayed at the tree for the whole night.

*Note: Sorry that the story is only Ten chapters long! I have to write my other stories, and I promise I will try to make one longer than ten chapters! Please rate, fallow, heart or comment! And I will take requests.*

                                                                                                                                              THE END!