His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Invitation✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨Slap✨
✨It's her✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Fun In Beach- II✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Contract?✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨My Little Wife✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨Guilt✨

23.5K 618 5
By Anne_Iryx

Getting angry doesn't solve anything.

-Grace Kelly

________

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

I woke up at 6 am and opened the door of my room after putting a shirt. Opening the door, a body fell on my feet. The body belonged to Annie. I bent down and as the fingers touched her skin, I began to panic.

'If Dad come to know about, then he will bury me alive'

I scooped her in my arm and placed her on my bed. I again touched her forehead. She was burning in fever. I dashed out from my room and brought a bowl from kitchen. I poured some water and took a fresh handkerchief. I did my best to brought her fever down but nothing happened.

'Dad will sure kill me'

Cringg..

Sound of notification or message. I opened my Mobile to check. It was not from my Mobile. I turned and found her mobile on table. I took the mobile and unlocked it. Actually it had no lock. I already had called our house maid for Annie.

She came and I ordered her to changed Annie's wet dress, while I was busy with her mobile.

New message from Lizzy.

I opened the message.

I'm not going to college.
I don't feel well and
second I have to attend
a party with my parents.
You know how important
is this for me to prove
myself in front of his
dear niece and nephew.

Isa is going.

I didn't know what came over me. I started to check her text messages.

Nate💜

'Who is this Nate guy? And why there is purple heart?'

I opened his profile pic. It was belonged to my little bro.

'Ahh.. I remember that she called him 'Nate' yesterday'

Hey little sister-in-law!

I'm not a little girl.
I'm 18 years old.

Old dialogue of yours.

I will kill you.

Kate will cry on my
Funeral.

So what.

😶

What happen? I'm just
hearing Kpop. So .

Get out now.

😭😭😭😭.

'She is just 18 years old. O God! Dad, what have you done?'

I scrolled down and found a weird name.

Unknown Number.

I opened it and started to read from top.

Hello little one !You have done worst thing against us. Be prepare for punishment.

She didn't reply.

Here is your punishment, little one.

Bad work little one. Next time your punishment will be double

Hey Little one! Have you forgotten me? I think no. I will sent you a special gift for you. Be prepare.

Still no reply from her.

(Video)
This time I win, little one.

I clicked the video and found that this video was the video of a car accident. I found myself in the car.

'What?'

Her reply after 6 hours.

Who are you? What do
you want from me?
I never did anything
bad through out my
life. Why did you do
this?

Don't cry little girl.
This is just the
beginning of game.

Why? Please let us live
in peace.

You destroy your peace yourself saving that old man, Mike Coleman.

'How dare you call my Dad, old man? What's about saving my dad?'

Two days later

I did my duty for being
a human.

Oh my little human!
Should I salute you?
Wherever. Now your
dear husband hate
you. What will you do
now? In my opinion,
you should divorce
him and go away from
this city.

Never! I won't let you
win. I won't divorce
him. I will make him
recover his memory.
I will defeat you in
your game. Mark my
word.

Good luck with your
confidence which will
be destroyed soon by
Nicholas himself.

'I thought wrong about Annie. She had saved my dad and I, yesterday destroyed her book and made her sleep outside of the room. She is really an angel'

I went towards my bed and took seat beside her. My hand automatically went towards her hair stroking her soft and silky hair. I left a kiss on her forehead before leaving my room. I called Max and told him to come and check Annie.

'I will make it up soon, Annie'

Hearing about Annie's fever, Mom and Dad came into my room along with others. Liam called Emily and told her everything about Annie's fever.

I had some work of office. So I left for office with Liam and Xander with in an hour.

Emily and Aria had come within half an hour before we left. They ran to her room. I once heard from Emily, "I shouldn't let her come here".

In car, Liam and Xander were stealing glance from me, way to Office.

I, at last asked,"What happen, guys? You two looked mad on me". Liam replied in serious tone, "Yes. We are".

'Liam was the most cheerful boy before Emily left him. I had never seen him so serious like now'

Xander now opened his mouth,"Nick, we have seen Annie sleeping outside of your room. We thought that you would come out and took her inside. But you didn't. Annie is not like Stella. She is far better than her". I just nodded. I knew that I did bad to her. She had saved my father, where I made her sick.

" Hey Nick! Are you taking Annie to that party as your date? I'm bringing Emily and Xander's bringing Aria", Liam suddenly asked changing the atmosphere among us.

I didn't think about that. Should I ask her?

'Is she going accept, after what I did?

"I will ask her", I said. Xander advised," You can use Aria and Emily's name here". I nodded understanding his words.

'She will accept after hearing that Emily and Aria will be coming'

"Guys! I forget some of my memory. Can you tell me about her? I don't want to hurt you", I asked my friends to help me. Xander started," Her full name is Annie Evans Coleman. She is studying Computer Science Engineering. She is 18 years old". I stopped him with my question, "She is 18 years old? 7 years difference?". Liam shouted," Don't interrupted him". Xander again started, "Her father works in Uncle's company which is now handling by Liam. She loves chocolate, video games, Mobile games, sweets, milkshake etc etc". I again interrupted with my comment," She is truly a baby girl". Liam rolled his eyes at me. I just ignored him and asked Xander to start. Xander again started, "Not only she had saved your dad, she also save you and us". I asked how she did save me. Xander explained the story. I could interacted those message of that with this story. I still didn't tell them about the texts. I would investigate those myself later.

~~~

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

I felt aching all over my body. I turned and slowly opened my eyes and found myself on bed of Nicholas's room. I sat down on the bed and stretched my hands.

" What are you doing? Just lay down. Don't try to get up. Max said that one day bed rest and you will well soon tomorrow ", Mamma just said in one breathe.

'One day bed rest? I want to die. I want to die'

I tried to get up from bed, but Mamma didn't let.

Emily (Sis), Aria(Sissy), Kate, Sonia and Peach came to meet me. Liam and brother Xander gave Sis and Sissy day off.

'Wow!!! They are awesome. I really love my two brothers'

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!

💜💜💜

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...
106K 7.6K 37
"I've always found beginnings to be scary and endings to be sad. Taking the first step toward telling you i love you got me to break a sweat. It was...
4.1K 140 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
1.8M 931 1
"You're not serious right?" He gave me a bored look, turning around to face me completely. He brought his face a little closer and parted his lips t...