Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 110

13.6K 404 232
By Mariedan2002

Gabriella's POV.

"Good morning sunshine" The cold water splashed all over my face as I jolted awake in fear.

Victor's sadistic smile greeted me the second I looked up.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed angrily as I squinted my eyes, trying to clear my vision. My teeth chattered against the cold. I tried to stop myself from shaking by helplessly running my hands up and down my body.

"Rise and shine, bitch" He dragged me up by my elbow, pushing me to the wall. I struggled against his hold but he smashed my body against the wall again, making me flinch in pain.

"Victor please" I begged, knowing he was drunk and would stop at nothing.

"Look at me, doll" He murmured, making me scrunch my nose up in disgust. He reeked of alcohol.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME, YOU LITTLE WHORE!" He thundered, tightening his hold on my chin as he forced me to look at him. A terrifying smile made its way on his face when he saw the fear in my eyes.

"That's better" He murmured sloppily caressing my face.

I had to hold in the face of disgust that came with his touch. Everything about this pathetic excuse of a man repulsed me. Everything to the core. I flinched as the cold water ran down my back and tried to mask the discomfort.

He laughed at my misery, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You're drenched in water, doll. We wouldn't want the clients to get wet would we?" He mocked as his head moved closer and closer to my face. I shut my eyes.

"Hmm" He murmured as I felt his lips stop at the crook of my neck.

"Vic-"

"Stay quiet" He exclaimed as I felt him lick my neck. My eyes snapped open in disgust and I wanted nothing more but to murder this man with my bare hands.

"Stop!" I hissed not being able to hold in the repulsion any longer. He ignored my outburst and continued to trail wet kisses down my neck.

"I said stop!" I exclaimed pushing him off of me. I didn't know where I got the courage from but even the mere touch of his lips made my skin crawl.

He was revolting!

With my newly found self-confidence, I pushed him off o

His eyes shone with malice. He got his hands on my head and started to drag me back towards him by the hair, making me scream out in pain.

"How dare you tell ME what to do?" He hissed smacking me across the wall harshly.

"Didn't I ask you to stay quiet?" He shook my shoulders.

"Yes, but-"

"Didn't I fucking ask you to stay quiet?!" He shouted, making me flinch.

"Yes, you did!" I exclaimed holding back the tears.

"Then be a good fucking girl and listen to what I say" he hissed, making me shut my eyes. I held my breath afraid of what was going to come.

I felt his fingers move down from my shoulders to my waist. I stiffened, trying to hold back the screams.

"You'll do everything I tell you to do. Everything and anything" 

My body was paralyzed with fear. I couldn't even move my mouth to make a sound.  His hands moved down to my waist and began to unbutton my pants. Before I could do anything Victor was pushed off of me. 

I stumbled on my feet and looked up in shock.

"Get your fucking hands off of her you son of a bitch!" Chris thundered as he pinned him to the wall.

Victor tried to push him back but failed miserably as Chris threw a massive punch at his face, making him scream out in pain.

"I'm going to cut off your fucking arms and beat you with them just to make sure you won't even breathe her way again" Chris exclaimed as he threw another violent punch.

I covered my mouth in fear as Victor's nose made a cracking sound.

"You broke my fucking nose" he exclaimed drunkenly.

"Oh, honey when I'm done with you your nose is going to be the least of your fucking problems" Chris scoffed as he punched him in the gut, making Victor wheeze in pain. 

He groaned in pain and wobbled on his knees. Chris dropped him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach, making Victor cough out blood.  His head hit the ground as he curled up in a fetal position. 

Chris looked away from the pitiful scene and instead let his ocean eyes linger on me. He faced me, slowly raising his hands up in surrender. 

"I'm not going to hurt you"  He whispered slowly for emphasis. 

Judging by the expression on my face he took a small step towards me. He watched my face for any sign of hesitation and when he was convinced I didn't fear him he made his way towards me.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He questioned as he wrapped his fingers around my face, inspecting it for any injuries. 

I shook my head, feeling overwhelmed. 

"You're here" I whispered, trying to comprehend what was happening. 

"And I'm not going anywhere" He muttered. I opened my mouth to tell him something when I noticed the movement behind him. Victor had slowly reached for his gun and was trying to raise his hand. 

I felt my insides clench in fear. 

"Chris behind you!" I exclaimed. 

He turned around but before he could do anything about it I heard the gunshot. I flinched, feeling completely horrified. My eyes widened in terror and my stomach dropped. Chris stumbled on his feet. 

My stomach dropped and I felt paralyzed. 

I don't know how but I managed to move towards him, facing him. My eyes found his. I saw the pain in his expression and slowly let my eyes drop to his chest. His white button-up was completely drenched with blood. 

"Oh" I managed to gasp out. 

At the sound of my voice, he stumbled on his feet and I saw his eyes starting to roll back. 

"No, no, no, no, no" I exclaimed in panic as wrapped my arms around him trying to keep him steady. I brought him down to the ground and put his head on my lap. 

"Gabby" He clenched his teeth in pain. 

 I looked around trying to find something to stop the bleeding. I felt the hot tears pour down my face and found it hard to keep breathing. I was covered in blood. His blood. 

I stared down and without any hesitation tore my shirt off and started to press it on his wound. He groaned in pain, making me shut my eyes. This wasn't happening. He couldn't die! 

"Save yourself" Chris managed to breathe out, making me open my eyes. 

"No, I'm not leaving without you. We're gonna leave together" I exclaimed pathetically. 

"I'm sorry, princess" He breathed out, clenching his teeth in agony. 

"You go first, I'll catch up with you" He forced a smile. 

"I-" 

With that, his eyes rolled back and I knew he was gone. I felt like everything in me was set in fire.  I looked up, facing Victor who was staring at me with a smile on his face. 

"I told you, you were mine"  

I opened my eyes in fear as my heart thundered inside my chest like a bird in its cage.

Dread filled my body and fear took over my actions. It seemed real. Too real. 

The heart monitor went wild, scaring me even more. I jumped up, flinching as the IV's moved around under my skin.

I looked around the dark room, trying to spot him. My heart sank as I realized that I was completely alone.

Chris wasn't here.

Suddenly the air went cold and I felt my stomach drop. The heart monitor went crazy and the sound of its constant beeping made me angry. I brought my hand up and ran my fingers across the wetness on my cheek.

I was crying.

"Please don't cry" He whispered.

"I can't stand to watch you cry"

His voice passed through my head, making unexplainable anger awaken inside of me. Something clicked in me.

I found myself violently rubbing the tears off of my cheeks. I brought my shaking hand down and aggressively tore the IV's, crying out in pain.

The heart monitor flatlined, triggering memories I wanted to keep hidden. 

"WHERE IS HE?" The girl from my memories screeched in chaos.

"Chris...he promised to help me. He told me he'd never leave me alone with him again. He lied"

The image of me screaming for him overtook my mind as I jumped out of the bed, looking for an exit. I ran towards the door and pushed it open, feeling lightheaded.

The dim light in the hallways made me scrunch up my eyes. I had to get out of here. What was I doing here if he wasn't even there with me? It couldn't be. He couldn't have left me. He told me he'd catch up with me. 

I looked around, trying to spot the exit signs. I had to find him. I had to see him! 

"Oh, dear" I heard a distant voice of a woman exclaim. My eyes widened as I looked back. The woman in the uniform jumped to her feet as she began to run towards me. 

She was working for him

I sprinted in the opposite direction. They were after me. I needed to get out of here before it was too late. Before Chris was really gone. I tried to ignore the muffled voices behind me. I reached the stairs and started to run downstairs when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 

"No!" I screamed, fearing that they had caught up with me. 

"Let me go!" I screeched as multiple arms wrapped around me.

"Calm down sweetheart, we're not going to hurt you" one of them tried to coax me.

"We just need you to calm down, okay?" She tried to make me look at her. I felt my heart beat ten times faster as I realised that by each growing minute my chances of seeing Chris again were slimming to zero.

"No. You're all lying to me" I whispered, trying to move away.

"You need to-"

"Don't tell me what I need to do! I need to see him! I NEED TO SEE HIM. He can't be dead! He has to be fine!" I exclaimed as I managed to break free for a split second before they caught up with me again.

Three other nurses came out as well and ran towards us. I felt them holding me back by my arms and trying to drag me back.

I began screaming.

"No! No! Let me go! Let me go! You can't keep me away from him!" I shouted as the tears began to drown my vision.

"What the hell is going on? What are you doing to her?!" I heard the distant but familiar voice of a girl exclaim. I moved my head towards the voice and tried to break free.

"Let go of me!" I screamed in fear as they began to drag me back toward the room I ran out of.

"Let her go!" The blue eyed girl from before exclaimed with authority.

"ma'am, we're just doing our job. The patient is unstable and needs to be subdued immediately!"

"You don't need to drag her around like a fucking object to calm her down! Let her go!" She exclaimed.

"Gabby what happened?" She asked me gently.

"I need to see him. You understand right? You can help me. I need to see him. He HAS to be alive. He couldn't have died" I sobbed as I tried to break free again. The nurses only tightened their hold on me, making me cry out.

"Who??" The girl questioned worriedly.

"Chris" I cried out, feeling my heart clench in pain. I pushed through the nurses and tried to run off again but the girl stepped in front of me.

"Gabby, babe you need to calm down, please" She murmured.

"No! You're lying too! All of you are!He's dead isn't he?"

"N-"

"I can't believe it! I can't- Oh my god" I screamed out, feeling my stomach drop and the ground move beneath my feet.

"I'm gonna call him! I'm gonna call him right now!" She exclaimed, trying to calm me down. Quickly, she took her phone out and dialed someone's number.

"Here! See? Hello, Felix! I- I need Chris on the line!"

That's when I felt the nurses get to me again. Their hands wrapped around my wrists as they began to drag me back.

I screamed out in agony as one of the nurses accidentally squeezed my bandaged wrist.

"No! Let go of me!" I screamed as the tears began to pour out of my eyes.

She immediately let go of my wrist and jumped back. The rest continued pulling me back by my arms and trying to get me down to the ground.

"She needs to calm down. Sedate her" I heard one of them say as I struggled against their hold on the ground.

"No! No please! Don't touch me. PLEASE" I shouted for help. The nurse next to me took out a needle while the rest tried to hold me down.

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" I heard his voice thunder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 251 35
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
3.4M 77K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
2.4M 40.7K 23
"Darkness can't drive out darkness, only light can do that." ............................. He was invisible, ambitious, a cold-hearted murderer who w...
17.8K 472 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...