Roswell (S. Rogers & B. Barne...

נכתב על ידי Lone-wolf-fanfics

Roswell is Sam and Dean Winchesters adoptive little sister. Saved by John at a young age she was raised with... עוד

Roswell
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epi: 2 years later

44.

4.6K 194 6
נכתב על ידי Lone-wolf-fanfics

Roswell drops a pile of books onto the counter, Loki shifts closer to her. She spreads them out and turns to the others.

"Okay, these are all the books on fae and spells I have" she offers. "If nothing here works then I know a guy we can call"

"Your dealer?" Bucky teases, she smirks and looks to him, he smirks back at her. Loki grabs a book.

"So...let's get looking," he tells her.

"Are we going to be of any help?" Steve asks.

"No" Loki answers. "You don't know what you are looking for and it would take too long to explain it to you" he opens the book, Roswell offers Steve an apologetic smile and shrug.

"Right well...we'll just wait" Steve offers moving to the couch. Bucky swings his arms a little and then joins him. Roswell grabs her own book to get started.

.........

Later: Roswell sits on the counter with a book open in her lap, Loki leans next to her reading another in front of him. They haven't found anything yet. Roswell closes her book and sighs, Loki looks up at her, she shakes her head.

"Nothing" she states. "There is nothing about trapping or summoning...." he glances down and then thinks.

"But there is a revelation spell" Loki offers looking down at the book in his hands. "It would undo it's cloaking..." Roswell nods.

"What about a locator spell too?" she asks him. "Uncloak them...locate them" Loki nods.

"Yes," he agrees enthusiastically. "Yes, that could work" Steve and Thor sit watching them as Bucky naps behind them. He got bored and distracted quick enough. It's not that this is boring but he can only watch people reading for so long before he starts to doze.

"What sort of fae is it anyway?" she asks.

"Sex" Loki answers, Roswell turns to him. Bucky raises an eyebrow, he's awake now.

"But you said it killed people" Steve points out, Loki nods and shoots him a look.

"It did....with sex" Loki counters.

"How can someone die from sex?" Roswell asks, Loki turns to look at her, stares at her a moment before smirking.

"Someone's not doing their job properly" Loki teases, Steve blushes a little as Bucky smirks. Steve shoots Bucky a look.

"He does fine" Roswell counters, Steve shoots her a look.

"Just fine?" he asks her. "I do better than fine" he argues, she raises an eyebrow. "I do better than fine, right?" he whispers to Roswell.

"It's so adorably humerus when humans fumble" Loki comments and then holds the book out to the redhead at his side, she takes it to look over the spell. "Do you have these ingredients?" Loki asks her, she hums looking over the spell.

....................

Roswell feels over a wall in her bedroom, her head cocked as she searches for what she wants. Loki drops onto Roswell's bed, Steve turns to him.

"Get up" Steve scolds Loki who smirks back at him. "Now" Steve adds. Roswell pushes on the panel and something clicks inside before the floorboards underneath open. She smiles back at Steve and Loki who stands from her bed. Roswell reaches into the floor and pulls out a duffel. Whilst she doesn't get weapons like her brothers she does have books and ingredients and items. She sets it down and unzips it, Loki grabs the book from the dresser. Steve peers down into the bag.

"Okay, so you like...herbs?" Steve asks, Roswell looks to him as Loki smirks. "I'm trying" Steve offers Roswell.

"I know" she assures him. "And I appreciate it" she steps closer to him. "I'll tell you anything you want to know," she tells him. "Once this thing is back in Loki's jar" Steve takes a breath and nods. He can understand that. It's dangerous. The longer they take....the more at risk everyone else is and the more at risk Loki is that Clint will find out he's here.

............

Roswell leaves Loki be for a bit, Steve, Bucky, and Thor opting to stay with the god to keep an eye on him. So she finds a quiet corner and grabs a lamp. Wanting to try and get an electromagnetic field going. She's never done it before. How is she supposed to do this if she's never done it before? Steve sits behind her, scooting closer to set himself against her back, she relaxes feeling him there his lips finding her shoulder and then her neck. Nuzzling in there.

"I'm trying to concentrate" Roswell scolds, Steve smirks and kisses her cheek.

"What are you trying to do?" he asks finally pulling away.

"So Bucky's idea about the electromagnetic field" she answers. "I was trying to see if I could do it..."

"And?" he sits at her side. She sighs and holds out her hand, concentrating she lets them envelop in her green mist, the light flickers and her fingers spark with the electricity but then the lightbulb explodes. She sighs and lowers her fingers.

"I can't" she admits. "It's not something I've ever done before" Steve brushes her hair back from her face.

"You think I just instantly knew how to use my shield?" he asks. "Or Tony's suits worked the first time?" she shakes her head. "No, exactly, it takes time, practice...."

"But if I can't get a field up how are we going to trap the fae?" she asks him.

"We'll figure something else out" he assures her, she takes a breath and nods. He kisses her softly. She hums against his lips and then pulls back. She smiles at him.

.............

Steve and Roswell rejoin Loki, Bucky, and Thor just as Loki finishes up drawing on the floor. Steve groans knowing that Tony will be having words about that. He once caught Clint drawing on the walls, because he could, and the archer was cut off from arrows for a week. It made missions interesting.

"What's this?" Roswell asks staring at the sigil on the floor, it's old, nordic in fashion.

"It's the trapping circle I used the last time" Loki answers. "You put the jar in the middle, say a little spell, poof, fae goes in"

"Great" Bucky offers. "Job done..."

"We have to get it here first" Loki scolds as he shoots Bucky a look, Loki then turns to Roswell. "Your electromagnetic field thing" Loki offers. "If you can set up a circle with the trap"

"I can't" Roswell admits. "I can't do that...."

"You said you could..." Loki counters.

"Theoretically" she reminds him. "I already told Steve, I have never done it before" Roswell argues.

"Because you've never been taught" Loki scolds moving to stand behind her. Roswell closes her eyes. He steps closer and takes her arms lifting them, his hands moving to her wrists. Roswell takes a deep breath as her powers activate around her hands. She tilts her head and cries out a little. Steve, Bucky and Thor steps closer, Loki opens his eyes. "Don't" he warns.

"What are you doing to her?" Steve snaps.

"Unlocking her potential" Loki answers as the lights begin to flicker above them. Loki turns his attention back to Roswell. "You have to trust me" he tells her. "Don't think about it...just do it" he whispers. Roswell opens her eyes, Steve and Bucky stare a little seeing that they're glowing green with her powers. Almost smoking with it. Loki steps back and nods a little as her hair begins to move like static. She lowers her eyes down to the floor. The trapping circle flares with an electromagnetic field.

"You did it" Bucky whispers proudly. It then statics out and disappears, Roswell groans and drops her arms before wavering on her feet, Steve manages to grab her before she collapses.

"She's not strong enough" Steve scolds.

"Not yet" Loki argues. "She is more capable than any of you realise, more powerful than anyone has ever given her credit for" Steve sighs.

"I know how powerful she could be" Steve counters. "I get it. But she's not used to using her powers like this...you'll burn her out" Roswell sighs a little leaning into Steve.

"The longer we leave the fae running around the more likely someone will get hurt...or worse" Loki warns.

"And if she gets hurt?" Bucky asks. "Or worse?"

"She knows the risk" Loki answers.

"It's not good enough" Thor offers.

"We don't sacrifice lives" Steve agrees as he stands lifting Roswell up with him. She's unconscious or asleep, he's hoping for the latter. "Figure something else out" He tells Loki before walking away with Roswell, Bucky follows after them shooting Loki a glare as he goes. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

85.8K 1.8K 31
Juliet Winchester is Sam and Dean's half sister who has powers unlike her brothers. When Jack comes into the picture, Juliet makes it her mission to...
45.8K 700 13
Sara Winchester is the younger sister of Dean and the twin of Sam. At the age of eighteen she quit hunting to life her life. Now after seven years he...
865 6 27
*COMPLETED* This is the remake of my old Supernatural fanfiction. It mainly focuses on the Youngest Winchester, Deanna is John and Mary Winchester's...
46.5K 758 26
In which the boys have a sister. Book one in A Family of Sorts series