THE GUMIHO - Jikook

By momayellow

In a world of creatures, Jimin, prince of the gumihos, escapes a forced marriage after his kingdom was attack... More

Introduction.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
The End

Part 7

10.7K 851 479
By momayellow

            Everything looked different. From the noisy animals that moved beside him in a straight line. Their eyes shining like a magic ball. Jimin eyes moved around the strange environment with curiosity. The same creatures he saw in the place he escaped from walking beside him. Some staring him with furrowed brows while others passed by quickly. He had become less scared of them. He spotted a glass window on building and immediately stopped to take a look inside.

"Hello." He waved his hands in excitement towards the glass when he spotted creatures standing there with clothing of assorted shapes and sizes. They seem to be a family since they were standing there with a little one. "Hello?" He furrowed his brows in confusion. They were not moving, rooted to the same position. He later noticed they had neither eyes nor a mouth. How can they see without eyes? He turned and continued walking, looking around with excitement. He always loved to see new thing with Taetae when they go out to play, mostly plants and animals. He was his only friend. That's why he run away from the building to find him on his own since Jungkook wasn't coming back.

"Hello." Jimin spotted one of the creatures standing in front of the building adjacent the one with the glass window. She suddenly turned to look at him, black hair falling below her shoulder. She wore a blue long sleeved floral pattern dress reaching right above her knee hence exposing her legs.

"Hello." She stared at him from his face down to his feet, a look of confusion on her face. "Are you a patient?" Jimin shook his head in denial.

"I'm Jimin." He smiled. Even though she was still confused, she couldn't help but return the cute smile.

"Well I'm Ji-Ah." She turned to face him, hands placed in her pocket of her dress.

"I'm looking for my friend. His name is Kim Taehyung but I call him Taetae." He said. "Have you seen him?" There was a look of worry in his eyes. She wanted to help him but the car will arrive soon to pick her up. An Idea suddenly popped in her.

"Have you been to the police?" Jimin stared at her with a confused expression and shook his head in denial. "Well there's one in this direction." She turned and pointed in the opposite direction Jimin came from. Eventually the route he would have taken.

"So Taetae is there?" Jimin's face lit up in excitement.

"Well he might be there." She replied.

"Thank you." Jimin said in an excited tone and began heading in that direction, ignoring the sudden crack of thunder.

             He ran till he felt pain under his bare feet. The cold gush of wind forced him to hug himself, staring ahead, the rows of magical balls on poles lighting up the quiet environment. He wishes he could talk to the noisy creatures that passed by once in a while but they moved too fast and just disappeared in a curve in the distance.

"Taetae" He said under his breath, feeling tired of shouting out his name. He suddenly felt a drop of water hit his face and he lifted his head to look up, realizing then how dark the clouds were. "Where are you?" He continued walking. The small drops of rain soon turned to showers and within a twinkle of an eye there was a down pour. Jimin hugged himself tighter, his pace getting slower. "Taetae where are you?" He said in a quiet tone, his vision getting blurry from the streams of water pouring down his face and the tears the formed in his eyes from fear and loneliness. He heard the sound of another creature coming behind him. Expecting it to pass by like the rest, he continued his slow walk towards the direction. Even though the sound stopped and the creature didn't pass by, Jimin kept on walking, not thinking much about it. "Jimin" He suddenly stopped in the spot when he heard the familiar voice call out his name.

            With every passing second the worst things ran inside his head even though he tried had to ignore them. Jungkook's head was turning around, eyes checking every person that came into sight. He felt guilty for leaving Jimin alone, but he had no choice. He had escaped the hospital into the dangerous streets with a dangerous health condition. Jungkook's worry increased when he spotted drops of water falling on the windshield.

"No" He muttered under his breath, looking ahead. "Oh Jimin where are you?" There suddenly was a down pour of rain and he almost immediately increased his speed since he was driving on a highway. After some minutes, he spotted a small figure walking in a soaking wet blue pair of trouser and a long sleeved shirt. Nothing could explain the relieve Jungkook felt when he recognized not only the hospital dress but the white hair and petite figure. He immediately stopped the car some steps away, expecting him to turn around but he didn't and just kept walking. Jungkook got out of the car, ignoring the heavy down pour. "Jimin" He shouted, causing him to stop in his tracks. Jungkook immediately took long strides towards him as he turned to face him, his face dripping of water.

"Jungkook" There was a slight crack in his voice but his eyes lit up in excitement and a cute smile formed on his ethereal face.

"Come on let's get in the car." Jungkook wrapped his hand around his shoulder and led his towards the car. He heard a gasp escape his lips after his opened the car door.

"Why are you hurting it?" Jimin watched the car with worry, hugging himself tighter.

"What?" Jungkook turned to look at him with furrowed.

"You are hurting the animal." Jungkook turned to look at the car and back at Jimin. He suddenly remembered the state he was in so decided to come up with something before they both get cold from the rain.

"It's not an animal. It's one of the things our people can do with their power." Jungkook responded.

"Wow" Jimin said in amazement, looking inside.

"Let's get in." He immediately ushered Jimin inside, helped him take a seat and closed the door before heading to the driver's end and also taking a seat. Jimin flinched when he spotted a glass coming out of the door.

             "Did you use magic?" He watched as the glass rose higher. Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness, staring at him. He noticed his dress was dripping wet and realized how cold he might feel under those thin fabric. He turned to look in the backseat, remembering he left his long coat in the car in the morning. "Jimin" He picked up the coat and replaced it with his wet lab coat. Jimin's attention was broken from admiring the interiors of the car to Jungkook holding the coat in his hand. That's when Jimin noticed how wet Jungkook was, black hair dripping with water causing some of the locks to get plastered on his forehead.

"Wear th..." Jimin suddenly leaned towards him and placed his hands around his neck, head resting on his shoulder for a hug. Jungkook was taken aback by the action so he sat there frozen, unable to comprehend how he felt.

"I thought you will never come back." Jimin broke the hug and sat back down, a smile plastered on his face. "Thank you."

"Erh... you're welcome." Jungkook recovered from the initial shock, clearing his throat. "P-Put this on, you might catch a cold."

"Thank you. I'm actually feeling very cold." Jimin giggled and Jungkook smiled, watching his excited face as he collected the coat from him. Jungkook turned the heater on. Jimin lifted his gaze from the coat in his hand to look at Jungkook with a look of worry.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Well... Our people can stand the cold. It's actually refreshing." Jungkook lied.

"OK." Jimin smiled.

"No" Jungkook said when Jimin was about to wear the coat on his wet cloths. "Take of the wet cloths first."

"Here?" Jimin lowered his gaze down to his wet cloths.

"Yes. I will turn away if you feel uncomfortable." Jungkook noticed the discomfort in his expression. He turned to face the window. He heard the rubbing of fabrics against each other.

"It's too short" He heard say in a quiet tone.

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" He heard Jimin reply before turning back to face him. He chuckled when he saw him clutching tightly to the opening of the coat, his hands hidden under the over-sized sleeves and his legs placed on the seat to hide them under the fabric, causing him to form a small ball on the seat with his head being the only exposed part of his body.

"I will get you a pair of trousers when we get back." Jimin suddenly turned to look at him in alertness.

"Please don't take me back there. I have to find Taetae." Jungkook noticed the plea in his eyes and stared at them for a moment, contemplating on what to do.

"OK. I will take you to my house." He responded and a smile slowly formed on Jimin's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 94.6K 33
18+ Kayla tidak tahu, bagaimana bisa prolog yang ia baca dengan yang teman-temannya baca dari salah satu web-novel bisa berbeda. Prolog yang Kayla ba...
703K 43.7K 52
Setelah menerima banyak luka dikehidupan sebelum nya, Fairy yang meninggal karena kecelakaan, kembali mengulang waktu menjadi Fairy gadis kecil berus...
2.1M 186K 39
Kalisa sungguh tidak mengerti, seingatnya dia sedang merebahkan tubuhnya usai asam lambung menyerang. Namun ketika di pagi hari dia membuka mata, buk...
3.4M 224K 75
Selama 28 tahun hidup, Rene sama sekali tidak memiliki pikiran untuk menikah apalagi sampai memiliki anak. Dia terlalu larut dengan kehidupannya yang...