•Benefits• {cash} {boyxboy}

By wedontbelieveinyou

I kinda wish I was buried six feet under but oh g o d I wish I was buried in your arms. c.d&n.g Book One... More

Benefits •cash• boyxboy
Chapter 1: This Is How It All Started
Chapter 2: Youtubers and Secrets
Chapter 3: Appointments
Chapter 4: It Meant Nothing
Chapter 5: Comfort
Chapter 6: Just Friends
Chapter 7: #Nia
Chapter 8: Lia
Chapter 9: House Party
Chapter 10: Drunk Matt
Chapter 11: Catthew
Chapter 12: The Agreement
Chapter 13: Matt Needs Help
Chapter 14: I Only Want You
Chapter 15: Scrabble
Chapter 16: Trailer Trash
Author Note *Important*
Chapter 17: A Chat With Matt
Chapter 18 : New York New York (Part One)
Chapter 19: New York New York (Part Two)
Chapter 20: Happiness
Chapter 21: An Awkward Situation
Chapter 22: Matt's Thoughts
Chapter 23: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 24: All Good Things Come To An End
Chapter 25: Hatred
Chapter 26: Matt Is A Bit Upset
Chapter 27: Silver Linings
Chapter 28: Friendship Is Key
Chapter 29: Misery
Chapter 30: Breakdown
Chapter 31: Ever Heard Of The Term 'Anger Sex'?
Chapter 32:Wonderwall
Chapter 33: Mr Mendes
Chapter 35: Roof Tops
Chapter 36: Oh
Chapter 37: Closure
Chapter 38: Petty
Chapter 39: Hope
Chapter 40: A Big Mistake And Some Heartbreak
A quick note
Chapter 41: Exile
Chapter 42: Sting
Chapter 43: Uncertainty
Chapter 44: Mini Grier
Chapter 45: Misconception
Chapter 46: All Or Nothing
Chapter 47: Cartah Stahp (Part One)
Chapter 48: Cartah Stahp (Part Two)
Chapter 49: Me And You
Chapter 50: Don't Go
Chapter 51: Light My Fire
Chapter 52: I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off Me
Chapter 53: R U Mine?
Chapter 54: Little Things
Chapter 55: Dalliance
Chapter 56: I Want You To Want Me (Part One)
Chapter 57: I Want You To Want Me (Part Two)
Chapter 58: I Want You To Want Me (Part Three)
Chapter 59: I Want You To Want Me (Part Four)
Chapter 60: I Miss You
Chapter 61: Just
Chapter 62: Girl Talk
Chapter 63: Something Big
Chapter 64: Coming Of Age (Part One)
Chapter 65:Coming Of Age (Part Two)
Chapter 66: Coming Of Age (Part Three)
Chapter 67: IFHY
Chapter 68: Shutdown
Chapter 69: Not Again
Chapter 70: Back
Chapter 71: Words
Chapter 72: Forget
Chapter 73: Conversations About Nash
Chapter 74: If Only
Chapter 75: Flashbacks
Chapter 76: Plans
Chapter 77: Flights And Goodbyes
Chapter 78: Ponder
Chapter 79: Angry Cameron
Chapter 80: Love Is A Laserquest
Chapter 81: That's Where You're Wrong
Chapter 82: Teddy Picker
Chapter 83: Breaking Point
Chapter 84: Since Forever
Chapter 85: Just For A Day
Chapter 86: I Would Do Anything For You
Chapter 87: Your Love Will Tear Us Apart
Chapter 88: Still Take You Home
Chapter 89: One For The Road
Chapter 90: Pull Yourself Together
One
Chapter 91: Wedding Bells
Chapter 92: Bittersweet
Chapter 93: Late Night Conversations
Chapter 94: What Came First The Chicken Or The Dickhead?
Chapter 95: Under Pressure
Explanation
Chapter 96: And I Swear I Don't Have A Gun
Chapter 97: I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter 98: It's A Bad Religion
Chapter 99: Tick Where It Hurts
Chapter 100: Epilogue
Ending Notes and Alternative Endings
Soundtrack
We Need To Talk
Asking Me Personal stuff

Chapter 34: Mr Mendes (Part 2)

13.9K 394 234
By wedontbelieveinyou

Shawn's POV

"Honey what happened?" my mom asked as I walked through the front door. I was surprised my mom was even up, it was like three am. "He didn't show up mom." I said softly. My mom walked over and engulfed me in a large hug. "Aww sweety it's okay, one day he'll realize what a big mistake he made okay?" she said while kissing my forehead. My mom knew I was gay and that I was secretly dating Taylor. She was really supportive and it really helped in the long run. "Thanks mom." I said softly. My mom nodded. "Now get some sleep sweetie."

I nodded and walked upstairs to my room.

I quickly changed into pajamas and got in bed.

I suddenly realized that I had not cried. It wasn't that I wasn't upset, I was, I just feel like I saw this coming.

Now that I think about it Taylor never really cared that much to be honest. He never came to any of my shows, or showed any support for my album or anything. I always showed up to his things, I always supported him. It wasn't fair.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. A photo that Nash just posted came up. It was a selfie with himself and Cam and they were doing the classic and I quote 'Shawn Mendes Peace Sign.' I chuckled lightly and liked the photo. I was happy they were together. Even though it was a bit harsh how Nash treated Lia, I mean she shouldn't have been surprised though. We could hear Nash and Cam go at it from the house that day. I was happy for them though, they deserved it, especially Cam.

I continued scrolling and then I saw something that did not surprise me in the least.

It was a photo of Taylor and Anastasia. He was gripping her waist and they were looking at each other and smiling.

Ouch.

It hasn't even been a week. It hasnt even been one fucking week.

The caption was 'hung out with my favorite person today ;)' he also tagged her. I know I shouldn't stalk but I couldn't resist the urge. I tapped on her username. Her most recent post was a similar photo except her caption was 'No longer in the fan-zone'

That's it.

I felt anger growing and growing inside of me. How could he? It hasn't even been a week. Did those two years mean nothing to him? Did I mean nothing to him?

I got up and ran out and to my car. I didn't care that I was in my pajamas and I didn't care that it was like half past three in the morning. I will speak to him.

I got in my car and started it immediately.

I sped like I've never sped before. I was angry, I was so angry.

Once I got to his house I got out of my car and slammed the door. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. No answer. I rang it again. No answer. Again. No answer. I rang it one more time and the front door swung open.

"Shawn?" Taylor asked while yawning. "Two years Taylor, we've been together for two years and you throw it all away for WHAT?" I yelled. Taylor looked taken back. "Shawn I don't have time for this." he said simply. "I just want to know why. Why do these last two years mean nothing to you? Why do I mean nothing to you?" I asked, I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. He was the last person I wanted to cry in front of. "I just can't anymore Shawn..." he said slowly, not making eye contact with me. "So this is how we end. This is how our story ends, because you 'can't anymore'." I said with a bitter laugh. "I've been seeing someone Shawn." he said quickly.

I can pinpoint that that is the the exact moment my heart broke. "Anastasia?" I asked slowly. "Yes and no. But I've been seeing ... people... over the past year and-"

"You've been cheating on me for the last year Taylor....?" I said slowly. I started to shake my head and move backwards. "How could you....?" I asked. "Do you hate me that much?" I screamed. "Why didn't you just break up with me huh? Why? Why did you cheat?" I asked slowly. "Because Shawn! I didn't have the heart to tell that I don't love you." he said. "But Matt told me that you said at your party-"

"It was a moment of weakness Shawn, I didn't mean it." he said simply. I shook my head and turned around to walk back to my car. "Shawn just-"

I ran to my car, took the small box and threw it on the floor. Tears were streaming out my eyes. The box bounced and the ring flew out landing near Taylor's feet. His eyes had never gone wider before. "Happy Anniversary Taylor. Don't worry about the stupid ring, it's not a big loss. I sell out stadiums every week but you wouldn't know anything about that seen as you never bothered showing up to one of my shows." I yelled.

His entire face changed ever since he saw the ring fly out of the box. He looked almost.... guilty.

I shook my head and turned to get in my car.

"Happy Anniversary Shawn." Taylor croaked out.

And then I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 458 12
Cameron's been falling for his best friend. And the day he decides to confront him, he meets someone else who tells him otherwise, he meets Nash. Ca...
343K 8.9K 58
His eyes His smile His personality His laugh His feature He just perfect He saved my life And yes, i'm truly in love With My own best friend.. Plea...
16.1K 188 24
This story is about a girl named Hazel Collins and how she struggles with anxiety and depression. And to make matters worse she gets bullied daily by...
10K 413 37
Nash is a gay boy in high school and the high school boys don't make it easier. He has one friend who is his best friend. His crush is one of the pop...