๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฒ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay K-Global

!!SEASON TWO COMING SOON!! Season One's winner is @astroduality (was chersonesse) K-Global welcomes you to K... Higit pa

โ˜•๏ธŽ ๐ญ ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ซ โ˜•๏ธŽ
เผบ K A R N I V A L' S G A L E R I A เผป
โžปโžปโžป S E A S O N O N E W I N S
โžปโžปโžป I N T E R V I E W #1
โžปโžปโžป I N T E R V I E W #2
โžปโžปโžป H I G H L I G H T S
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โœง S E A S O N O N E โœง โ˜œ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โœง M E E T & G R E E T โœง
โœง R O U N D - 1 โœง
โœง R#1 E N T R I E S โœง
โœง R#1 R E S U L T S โœง
โœง R O U N D 2 โœง
โœง R#2 E N T R I E S โœง
โœง R O U N D 3 โœง
โœง R#3 E N T R I E S โœง
โœง R#3 R E S U L T S โœง
โœง S P E C I A L R O U N D โœง
โœง S P E C I A L E N T R I E S โœง
โœง S P E C I A L R E S U L T S โœง
โœง S E M I F I N A L S #1 โœง
โœง S E M I S #1 E N T R I E S โœง
โœง S E M I S #1 E N T R I E S (contd.) โœง
โœง S E M I S #1 R E S U L T S โœง
โœง S E M I F I N A L S #2 โœง
โœง S#2 E N T R I E S + R E S U L T โœง
โœง W I N N E R S โœง
โœงโœง G R A N D F I N A L E โœงโœง
โœงโœง F I N A L R E S U L T S โœงโœง
**Quick Survey**
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜†๐š€๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐šœโ˜† โ˜œ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜†๏ธŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š๐šœ โ˜†๏ธŽ

โœง R#2 R E S U L T S โœง

238 22 46
Galing kay K-Global

Another amazing round ended with another bunch of great entries made by our talented participants and trust me we're still amazed over those gorgeous book jackets.
(I think I'm gonna have this round every season)

Before we announce the results, we'd like to inform that this would be the last round that SYNNICALS would be judging for Kover Karnival since she's leaving Wattpad on a one year hiatus. We loved having you Synn and even though it's gonna be sad that you're leaving but we're wishing you all the best for whatever you do. Hope to see you soon again!

As far as the third judge is concerned, we'll see if we'll have another one or continue with our angels Siah and Adlyn

Anyway, moving on with the much awaited results!!!

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

1. Juverine

Siah : 19/20
okay wow. how the heck did they even manage to put that hood thingie on jimin im shook. the cover is amazing , im living for the font , the blood on the spine and the penguin icon thingie makes it so real ! however , the knives on the back side kinda disturb me idk why

Adlyn : 18/20
This is too well edited wow! Just few things to point out, like those kitchen knives at the back of the cover which wasn't necessary in my opinion, the font on the front cover, I think "Assassin's" would've suited more instead of "Anaktoria" (did i get that right?). I love the color you've chosen for the jacket! Its really eye catching. Well done~

Synn : 13/20
That manip of Jimin looks really great! I love the font style you've used too. I just had a problem with those curves near Jimin's right shoulder? I don't quite understand why those are placed there. And I'm also not a fan with the background color you used, maybe something darker? Sorry about this but I'm also bothered with the knives you used at the top of the back cover, I think vintage-looking daggers would've suited the overall concept better. Anyway, it still looks neat and your placements are great too.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

2. cherrieah

Siah : 18/20
oh , this is cool , however it could've been better if the flower was on the back side and jimin was on the front but hey the idea is pretty cool. if they were going for a minimalistic look , then they shouldn't have added jimin on the back but i like it nonetheless.

Adlyn : 19/20
Oooh interesting~ The entire design gives out a mysteriously sad vibe and I'm loving it! Though me being picky I'm not very fond of the font used at the back of the cover within the quotations :')
Overall, I'm loving everything about it! Well done~

Synn : 14/20
I love the front cover's simplicity! As well as your chosen font styles, even though you used more than three, they all still fit well together. It's just.. the comments you've chosen are not credible. You used 'READER 1' and 'READER 2' as critiques so if that's a legit published book, how would buyers know that those positive comments are believable if they didn't know who those readers are? I hope you'll be mindful of this next time.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

3. noaireu

Siah : 20/20
wow. this is so pretty im living for the font , the effects , bts , the castle at the back wow wow wow wow

Adlyn : 19.5/20
First of all....JUST WOW I know I'm in no place to judge such an art. You've done a splendid job on this hon. Everything is in place perfectly! Though I liked the other design better without those orange-brown smoke effect (idk how to describe that lol) Really well done!

Synn : 20/20
To be honest I might have been biased with your entry cause you used my favorite color combination ever which is purple and gold but what can I say? You did a really great job! I love everything about this book jacket especially the continuous placement you did with the chateau in the background - meaning, you didn't crop the photo on the spine area and just let it go all through the back. That smoke effect also was amazingly laid in there and I'm just... *chef's kiss*

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

4. chersonesse

Siah : 20/20
cool! this cover is so pretty the red colour + the female faceclaim has me nutting. the font is so pretty and bts at the back , it's perfect !

Adlyn : 20/20
Now I want to own the non existent physical copy haha. I love love loove the entire jacket and literally your editing skills are shining here. I knew you wouldn't dissapoint ^^
Well done~

Synn : 19/20
Another favorite! This cover looks so professional, I can actually see this in bookstores. I love the color palette you've chosen and the rendering of the girl on the front. You used only 2 font styles which is a plus and this seems such a small thing but that Ravenous Publication logo looks really pretty, it goes well with the aesthetic of the jacket and I love it!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

5. mani_v

Siah : 20/20
the color is so soft! jin looks so handsome! the font looks super pretty and so does the smoke? effect thing. i have to give this a perfect score!

Adlyn : 20/20
This is so well made with delicacy! Since this book is one of my faves it makes me really happy that you've done such a commendable job on it. I'm especially fond of the color palette of yours, it's really unique and soft. Well done!

Synn : 18/20
Yours is definitely a clean and well put-together entry. You did amazing, I love that you've chosen credible feedbacks and the way you highlighted the quote "sit" is really impressive. What you did there could help pique the reader's interest and that's one requirement on being a cover maker so kudos to you!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

6. jiminui_yeochin

Siah : 17/20
okay , so the back and front cover's colors don't really match but then, that's just my perfectionist ass being mean. plus, the font kinda bothers me it doesn't really suit well. although, the mountains on tj back look super pretty.

Adlyn : 16/20
I love the picture you've chosen for the front cover, also the clouds add so much to the picture. I have to point out few things like the flower pattern wasn't at all necessary (having less elements is like being on the safer side but at the same time not too much of simplicity attracts the readers. Add elements which contribute the story within the book and you're done.), also the borders don't compliment the aesthetic you're going for :(
The font ain't all the bad but there are more standard fonts out there (tip: download fonts from dafont.com and use them through the app 'phonto'.) All in all great effort~

Synn : 11/20
I'm sorry but this doesn't look like a cover jacket to me. The front, spine and back cover don't go well together and it looks like they're actually from three separate books. Though what I love about your entry is the back cover, you did well with the highlighting of some lines and quotes.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

7. divinegguk

Siah : 19/20
oh! im living for the glitch effect wow! it's simple but pretty! what really puts off the cover is the font on the spine. it's too big , and idk doesn't suit it well.

Adlyn : 20/20
I absolutely love this! All the colors compliment each other perfectly. The little details at the back of the cover really stands out to me. Totally would buy this piece in an instant ;) Well done!

Synn : 19/20
My top three! Wow, another book cover I would like to see on the shelves of bookstores. You've executed the story's genre well and I'm amazed by the rendering of Jungkook's photo as well as your chosen colors. The highlighted words really pops out but they don't seem out of place. The distorted effect on the title also tends to catch the attention of readers and that's what a cover should be all about.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

8. Dippy08

Siah : 17/20
hey! uwu the blue color + the dandelions match it so well! so does blonde jimin. however, a lot of different fonts are used on the cover + the black lettering of catchumylife ruins the whole thing. it would've definitely been better if the fonts were nicer.

Adlyn : 15/20
Again I recommend you to download fonts from dafont.com and use the instead of in-app fonts, as there are more varieties you can choose from according the edit you need to display since the title fonts really make the cover stand out and not stand out if not used wisely. In this case, you could work a little on your choice of fonts and contrast with the background colors. All in all well done ~

Synn : 10/20
You've used too many font styles which don't fit well together and it made the cover look messy. That fanart of Jimin looks lovely but I wished you could've highlighted it more.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

9. KookooCash

Siah : 19/20
ok whoa. the font goddamn how is it so pretty! it matches jungkook so well! the effects ahhhhh. if only they added some blue + red on the back cover too , it would've been flawless!

Adlyn : 19.5/20
I love how you've neatly edited Jeongguk's figure, it's really just the right amount of editing. The back cover really draws me in to the book. Just that I'm not really getting the same professional vibe from the title font or maybe that's just me being picky lol

Synn : 14/20
The front and back covers didn't match that well because of that lighting effect on the front but all in all, the jacket looks good. The color palette is great - except the little yellow and orange because of the publisher's logo hehe - and the font styles are good too! Keep up the good work!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

10. CutenentNJ

Siah : 18/20
oh the font is pretty! so is the color. the woman's silhouette kinda doesn't seem so cool idk. tho it's really nice overall uwu

Adlyn : 18/20
This is so unique! I love the picture you've used here and even the title font goes just so well with the entire edit. Only if it weren't for the "Jiminfication" and your watermark font I would've been completely whipped for this edit! Well done though~

Synn : 12/20
I just had a problem with the cityscape overlay in the background, as well as those flying bills? It would've sufficed without those. The vector art you've chosen could've been enough as it is, and you've used great font styles too - sometimes, a minimalist cover is enough.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

11. EARTHSETTES

Siah : 20/20
whipped. i am whipped how simple and beautiful this cover is. vector jimin , the white background + blue effects , the font. can i buy this cover pls it's so cute ahh

Adlyn : 19/20
Omg I love the watercolor edit! The only thing irking me is...the dark deep blue blob(?) on the spine? May I know what it is? Anyhow the back is totally my style! I love it. Well done ~

Synn : 17/20
This looks downright pretty! I love the colors, I love the style, I love that "Limited Edition" sticker at the top. You did well, though I have a little problem and that is - Jimin's clothes, I wish it could've been darker or rendered with a different color cause it tends to get mixed up with the white background.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

12. tokyoschild

Siah : 20/20
holy shit! im a huge fan the color , the font , park jimin in that suit , this is so so so ethereal , im crying with happiness.

Adlyn : 18/20
Look who snapped woahh!
The front cover had me squealing! Jimin totally looks like prince. Really great job hon! Just that, the back cover looks a bit cramped and incomplete at the same time and the word "Cinderella" isn't very much visible on the spine :(
Overall you've done a mind blowing job on this~

Synn : 17/20
A whimsical cover is definitely a yes for me! You've used so many elements and overlaying but still, it ended up not looking like it's "too much." Even though there are clearly so much happening in the cover, you still managed to make them look beautiful, good job!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

13. Jeontids

Siah : 17/20
whoa! the color has me quaking it's super cool! i like how jimin matches the cover perfectly! idk why but the font + effect kinda seems off? it's really good tho :')

Adlyn : 14/20
Like I said before you need to work on font styles and placements. (Tip: download font from dafont.com and use through an app "phonto")
The jacket looks way too heavily edited, I'm not sure if you meant to do that but it doesn't really get to me. Please do focus on font contrast, color and placements (here, the title would've suited better if placed at the bottom of the edit.) in future.
Good effort ~

Synn : 09/20
Again, you used too many font styles which didn't fit well together making the cover look messy and your chosen overlay didn't help, too. I wish you could've chosen another type of texture cause that bloody (?) background is a no for me, I'm sorry. The font style and the editing you did with "A KNIFE IN THE DARK" on the back cover looks really good and I think you shoud've used it on the front cover and the spine too - same effects, color and style.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

14. DiCatMin

Siah : 20/20
The shattered glass effect thingie how did they do that. blood on jimin's neck , how though this cover has me soo shook it's perfect , it's so amazing ksksksk wowwwwww.

Adlyn : 20/20
Wow! I love the mirror/glass cracks over here and the glow within it woah! And should I even talk about how well you've edited those bloody title on Jimin's neck?? It just blew me away! Great job!

Synn : 12/20
The broken glass overlay ruined it for me, to be honest. It would've been enough without it or you could've only put it behind Jimin and faded it down a bit more. But that bloody effect in the title looks really amazing, also with that effect of blood coming from Jimin's blood - I'm in awe.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

15. caramelkalopsia

Siah : 16/20
even tho im a bitch for saying this, no faceclaims on this cover bothers me. 'wonders' seems messy and how it's tilted and stuff. though the space theme thingie you have on the back cover is pretty cool uwuu

Adlyn : 13/20
Please refer to earlier reviews on other entries about title fonts and tips. Even though there aren't too many things on your cover, it just seems a bit too messy? The color palette in no way gives idea about what the book is about. The back cover and the spine aren't the worst rather they are well made and clean.
A purple colored font over pink smokey effect at the bg? No hun that's just a big no-no :(
Over all, great effort ^^

Synn : 08/20
The cover you made doesn't fit well with the story's genre (a BTS Fanfiction) and overall plot and that itself, makes it... a big no.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Bottom line.... y'all rocked this round!! Give yourself a pat from my and Charu's side ;)

(tell me if there's any data
wrong in the tally)

So as we can clearly see, y'all really came for the judges' necks this time lmao. I mean look at the difference in the scores!!
Top of the ranks we have noaireu emerging as the dark horse in this round. And only 0.5 marks behind her is chersonesse with another great performance with mani_v and divinegguk really close behind!!

This week's honorable mention would go to...well EARTHSETTES and DiCatMin for bringing in something really different and amazing in their entries. They really left us impressed!!

And everyone else, we're really proud of y'all!!

NOW

On contrary to what many of you might be thinking, we will have eliminations in this round. Yes, even though ULTVJIN and kckdarke_94 withdrew from the contest earlier. (They had their reasons to leave.)

Why? Because I realized that it was very stupid of me to be so lenient. And it's really affecting my enthusiasm towards this Contest that my participants keep walking out in every round. It bugs me that maybe we're just not that exciting or stuff. Or we're being demanding or something. I'm sorry I don't wanna rant about it coz it's been bothering me enough already. I can understand people get busy and they have circumstances they can't avoid. But then as an adult, I feel like one must know what they can afford to invest their time into and what they can't, before actually investing it. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

Moving on to the elimination.

The participant to leave us
after Round 2 is
caramelkalopsia
It was wonderful to have you participate. We hope you come back... stronger and better. Till then, All the Best!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

47.9K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
82.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
27.2K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...