Sold to A Gangleader

By DestinyCarter689

22 year old Raven Lucifer Black college graduate was at top of her class not only is she smart she can be bad... More

Chapter 1
House and Gang
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author note

Chapter 14

7.3K 138 27
By DestinyCarter689

Raven's POV 

I wake up to a empty bed, but something running I sit up and see rose pedals leading to the bathroom.  I get up and go to the closet and see everything unpacked I go find my undergarments and get what I want to wear. I go to the bathroom and see candles lit, tub filled with bubbles and rose pedals, it's steamy,  smells like vanilla, and on the of tub side there's a note with a boquet of hearts red roses. I strip and get in relaxing then I grab the note.

To il mio amore , 

     In this life and the next , or any after  I will do anything to make you stay. In another life I would make sure you stay because no matter where or what universe you won't be the one to slip through my fingers. From this day and many many many more to come I will always love, cherish, and hold you. Dress kind of dressy for today. 

                                                                                                                      ,Sincerely  C.J.K

I get out drain the tub then get in the shower. I like using baths to relax, but right after I'll shower. I do what I need to then get out drying off. Once I'm good and dry I start on my hair. Once I have my hair in rollers I change (outfit above) making sure to put d.o and some real good perfume. I wonder what he could be planning. I go downstairs seeing a spot at the end of the table with breakfast and no one else there. I walk to the end of the table sitting down as I look at everything. Avocado toast with poached eggs on top, strawberries, grapes, blueberries , sliced apples and cheese, egg Mcmuffin with avocado egg cheese ham, and last but not least some type of protein smoothie it's pinkish orange that's all I can say. I begin to eat trying to think of what he's up to under my smoothie I notice another note.

To la mia futura moglie ,

     Hello once again my love, a good breakfast  to start a better day. One of the many things I look forward to in life is you and everything you  have/do for me. Whether it's you waking me up by straddling me or cooking a damn near twelve course meal  for  just about all three meals or just you existing with me, around me . Everyday you exist is every reason I have to breathe. 

                                                                                                                      ,Sincerely C.J.K

                                                                                       P.S , in the  living room there's a few surprises for you.

I finish up eating then go to the living room I see one big bag from Ulta, one big bag from Victoria secret, one big bag from pink, and a medium bag from Tiffany & Co. Well I'll be, I open the ulta bag first it has everything from foundation to makeup remover, four eyeshadow palettes, four lip glosses etc. the list goes on he got a lot of things. I move onto the VS bag four bras with matching underwear, two satin cami sets, two satin slips, and two satin robes. I move onto the Pink bag four pairs of leggings, four sports bras, four tops, four hoodies, four biker shorts, four bundles of socks , and three pairs of slides. One pair of the slides were the fluffy ugg ones those are to die for. Finally the Tiffany & Co. a pearl necklace, a pearl earrings, and a pearl bracelet.  What the actual hell I try to find a receipt, but instead I find a note.

To la mia ragione di vita ,

Ha! I know you a lot better than you think il mio amore. No my love there is no receipt so you can't return anything. I want you to use and KEEP everything. The price tag doesn't matter to me you know that. I do what I do because it's what I was born and raised to do  and so I can give you everything you want, need, and so much more. Now go to the garden there's another surprise.

                                                                                                                   , Sincerely C.J.K 

I head to what look like the garden. Wait we didn't have a garden before this wasn't here yesterday. My name is literally spelled out in black roses surrounding the black roses is white roses and surrounding that is multiple exotic flowers. Before I can think my hands shoot to cover my mouth I feel a tear slip down my face this is so damn beautiful. Suddenly I feel hands slip around my waist. 

" This house, this land all 20 acres is where we'll spend the rest of our lives. This is where I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. This is the beginning of us." he said I turn around looking into beautiful dark green eyes remembering the first day we met

* Mini flashback*

I turn to the six guys I scan over their faces one catches my eye. He has a calm exterior, but power,intimidation, and authority rolls off him in waves. He looks up at me his eyes are somewhat like mine, but more intimidating. His are dark green mine are black. We hold the stare not blinking.

"you must be the boss then. "I said not breaking eye contact he smirked

"How'd you know?" he asked

"You don't fail to intimidate me." I said

"And it takes a lot to that.." Jordan said

I snap my head in his direction. I love my brother, but he is so immature and he's 26. I look back at the guy.

"Cole Jay King." he said holding out his hand looking me in the eye

"Raven Lucifer Black." I said shaking hands

* Flashback over*

To say it's unbelievable that around a year ago I was told I was being sold to the man in front of me and now here I am with that same man feeling more happy than I've ever been. These same green eyes are the reason I wake up along with that amazing little boy Jasper. He leans down and kisses me, but this feels different more passion more love it feels really truly different. I kiss him back with just as much as he gives me. I slowly feel him dipping me and grabbing my leg in the process. He pulls away smiling at me and I give him that same smile back as he stands us up straight and putting his forehead on mine .

" Cole?" I ask

" Hmm?" he asked 

" If you ever have to leave for anything mafia related promise me you'll always find your way back home." I said he pulls me closer leaning close to my ear

" When it comes to you- I'll always find my way back home to you." he whispered in my ear I feel cold chills appear all over my body I feel him kiss me on my neck 

For a minute we just stand there like that and he just continues to place light kisses on my neck. Suddenly he picks me up bridal style carrying me in the house.

" So are you going to tell me what you have planned?" I ask 

" Well it's not much of a surprise if I tell you, now is it?" He said

" Well no, -" he cuts me off

" That's your answer my love." he said I look at him with a pout only for him to kiss me  I kiss back, but still pouting 

" You will find out later." he added 

" How much later?" I asked

"Well it's 12:30 in the afternoon so it'll be tonight. We're going out too so if you prefer to change into something different we'll be leaving at 6:30." he said 

" Eh I like what I'm wearing so I'll take a nap." I mumble laying my head on his chest 

"Whatever you want love now it's time for lunch so let's go inside." he said running a hand down my arm grabbing my hand I move my head and we head inside

We go inside it's Mexican food. I see Mexican street corn pasta salad, chips n fiesta dip, quesadilla fajita's, chimichangas, fajita's, and steak & shrimp. Oh my lord this is a lot of food with two pitches of sweet tea.

" How is this even here?" I asked

" I have my ways plus we was outside for over an hour." he said  I just give him a kiss and we sit down eventually Drake, Ty, Nick, Axel , and Jason walk in

" Hurry up ." I said they all run to the table and sit down, but before they sit down they do the oddest thing they all give me a kiss on the cheek I give them a look and they just smile at me 

" Someone say grace and don't touch the food until after." I said

" Dear heavenly father please be with us today as something very special something we thought would never happen. Please bless this food we're about to eat and I hope it's a yes. In Jesus name I pray Amennnn!" Ty said I tilt my head to the part before

" You hope what's a yes ?" I ask 

" Oh nothing just hoping my girl says yes to this date." He said I narrow my eyes at him

" Ty be quiet." Jason said 

*Late that night*

" BABY YOU READY?!" I hear Cole's voice boom 

"YES!" I yell going down the stairs

I get down there to see that he's wearing black dress pants with a shirt that matches the orange silk I have on. His shirt looks the same exact color and he has a three buttons undone- boy does it sure look good. I smile at him and he grabs my hand then the keys. We head to the car opening my door for me he let's me in the passenger side. After he closes the door he goes to the drivers side opening the door getting in then cranking the car. He grabs my hand holding it until we get to the destination. Yes I asked him where we were going- I assume you know the answer which by the way was no. We arrive at a beach I furrow my eyebrows at him.

" Wait till the sun begins to set to come out it'll be five minutes until it starts." he said 

" Okayyyy." I trail off 

" See you in five beautiful." he said getting out and I begin to watch the clock

* Five minutes later*

I get out the car going to the beach I find roses and at the beginning  there's a note that simply says follow the roses. So I do I follow the roses and it leads to the middle of the beach standing in the middle of that beach in the middle of a heart made out of rose pedals and candles is Cole. I walk over to him and he takes my hand. 

" Raven the first time we met it wasn't the best circumstances, but over time you gave me many reasons to be happy." he said he takes a deep breathe then he reaches in his pocket getting down on one knee. I feel my heart speed up all at once along with my breathing 

" Raven Lucifer Black when we first met even I may have not shown it, but you made my heart skip a little, for the first time I felt something I'd never even felt before. Over time you became the very reason I got up or even bothered to breathe. I remember when you even though Jasper wasn't yours you took him and treated him as your own. When it finally made sense you were the reason I had your stuff in mine. When it finally made sense that I couldn't possibly live the rest of my life without you. il mio amore will you do me the complete honors of making me the happiest man in the world and marry me becoming Mrs. Raven King?" he said I feel tears rolling down my faces and happiness in my heart 

" Cole- "

To be Continued.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 1.5K 24
She's a fighter He's a cold hearted killer What will happen when their world's collide? ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ 17 year old Jennifer has had her f...
1.5K 149 44
She's been raised to be heartless. He's been raised to be ruthless. She feels trapped. He feels tied down. She is broken. He is bloody. They ar...
113K 1.9K 50
#1 Heartbroken #3 Crush As a Mafia King son, I had given myself a rule to never fall in love with any girl after my father killed my mother in fron...
238K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...