Miss Introvert? [COMPLETED ✔]

Bởi loving_dr

I couldn't bear anymore. I badly wanted to die. But I know that's not the solution to any of my problems. I b... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Epilogue
Thank You

CHAPTER 48

285 45 9
Bởi loving_dr

[DARSHAN]

"May I come in sir?", a soft voice entered my ears. I took it for Aditi and said , " Yeah... come in Aditi". "Aditi?", a questioned voice entered and as soon as I realized it, my head jerked up. "P...P...Prak... what r u doing here?", I asked. "Just came to give you a surprise but what is the matter with Aditi?" , she caught it at once. "Oh.. N..N.. Nothing", I fumbled. I feared that Aditi might enter any time. "What's with the fumbling?", she asked. "f... F.. Fumbling and me?... No..", I shrugged and I was just peeking at the glass pane to see if Aditi at anytime would pop out and what I feared happened. She was coming... I signaled her to go but she didn't look at me even once. "Sir, I need --", she stopped at once when she looked at me and Prak. "I guess.... I should have knocked and come... I am sorry", she said and turned. "Wait a second...", Prak said and stopped her. Yes... it was happening. Oh god... Please end it u as a dream... someone wake me up!!! "Aditi?", she asked looking at her and she just looked down. "Oh God!!After so many years!!", she shrieked as she hugged her and I could make out the tears forming in her waterline. "I need a lot to talk to u", she said holding her hands. "Prakriti, this is work time... I will talk to u later", she said as she darted out of the cabin. Prakriti faced me and asked, "Since when u have been hiding her from me?". "Hiding... and you? She just joined yesterday...", I said fumbling. "Be honest!!", she screamed at me. "U remember that accident? the victim was her...", I revealed. "Why u didn't say me?", she asked. "I was scared u may say her something wrong... or ask something for which she might not be prepared...", I accepted. "What made u think that? All these days I wanted to apologize to her...", she said and we burst out into laughter on my folly.

[ADITI]

I never expected my life to take such a turn. The only person I kept in contact was Rajesh. A lot has changed within this short span. I could never move on from him... nor did I want to. I lied to him. I was in a mere pain. On this context, I was hardworking during daytime but a drunkard at night. Only he was treasured in the four chambers of my heart. I heard loud laughters from his cabin which was just opposite to me. A smile which contained pain crept up my lips and a tear drop showing my pain rolled down. He was still contaminated in my mind. U can say that I had turned into a lady Devdas by now. I looked blankly out of the window which had nothing except clouds. Moments later I shifted my gaze to the file I was holding and blankly checked the file with a disturbed mind.

"Hey!", a heavy yet cheerful voice evoked my ears. Yes it was none other than Darshan. "Sir... U here? U would have called me... I would have come...", I said once I got up from my chair. "Relax..my dear Aditi.. relax" , he tried to calm me down... but it was of no use... this disturbance was caused 5 years ago and is continuing till now. "For a moment think that I am not your boss... We r friends... like college days... now please will u talk to me?", he asked. No one can be as foolish as him... I was dying to talk with him since the last 5 years... I was yearning to hear his voice... I know he has earned a great reputation in the field of music but his heavy yet cheerful voice was what only I had heard, felt and loved. I nodded my head positively. "So.. where did u go after that and why?", he asked not looking at me and my head jerked up at him. "Somewhere far from u... weren't u happy?", I asked gazing at the window. "U wanted us to be happy... but u left us with the feeling of guilty and with tears and pain...", he said. Tears crept up my eyes. "May be that's why my destiny dragged me to square one...", I said still looking at the window. "Listen... I know it was a mere pain for u ... but please if u can... please forgive me...", he said clasping his hands together on the table. "US", I heard a voice from outside and it was Prakriti. Coming inside she said, " Please if u can then forgive us". "What did u both even do that u r apologizing?", I asked and they didn't have an answer. I smirked and then said, "When I was 19, a boy name Darshan Raval had said me that we must not be sorry for what we never did..." . A smile lit up his face... Oh god please pause the time!! "U still remember it?", he aksed. "How couldn't I when I never forgot it?", I asked. "U want to know our fault?", Prakriti asked and I looked on expectantly. "We were and are the reason for ur pain", she said. "It was never your fault... it was my fault that I let my feelings over my brain... even when I knew that I never deserved any one... I still came close to u two and this is the reason for my pain", I said sighing off and wearing a painful smile. "Now don't start giving philosophical lectures...", I stated when Prakriti was about to say something. "Well... I guess... I should go...", she said. "Yeah... I will drop u...", Darshan said and in a moment I was stranded alone in the cabin.... just as in my life.

// I am already feeling guilty for doing such stuffs.... Oh god please forgive me!!!//

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.4K 2.3K 47
Darshan Raval, a super successful singer and composer. But can sucess and glory always define the inner feelings of an individual? Can popularity a...
55.8K 3.5K 26
Sometimes in life you'll never know someone's worth until you lost them. Peep in to know more...
3.4K 629 22
Sometimes, life isn't what we expect it to be. It mixed in hope and despair, love and hatred. The emotions it contains, have no end to them. That's w...
*MIGHTY WARRIOR* Bởi BTS Army 💜

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

37.1K 1.8K 75
true love never exists right?? or If it does than only give pain. "It's amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with al...