Protect or Harm | A Mithross...

By FizzingInk

In the offices Ross is a new video maker and finds out that Max and Adam are dating. However Ross realizes th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilouge
Completed?

Chapter 10

83 1 0
By FizzingInk

Ross's POV

Even though we quit Skymedia, Max is still over-anxious; I walk past his room every night to hear him blasting a song and to find him mumbling something under his breath but he uses the song to drain the sound of his voice. I don't know why but I feel like I should try to talk him into going into a therapist. I mean I can't force him to go otherwise what kind of a friend would I be? I quickly shook the thoughts out of my mind before I snapped back into reality, I was laying in my bed staring at the celing. Max was in his room that was across the hallway blasting a song that I've never heard of.

I quickly got into a sitting position before I walked towards Max's room, I gingerly laid my forehead against the door to hear him whisper words underneath his breath. I sighed before I raised my fist and I began to knock on his door. For a moment nothing happened until the music paused and suddenly Max's voice sounded, "yeah?" I sighed knowing that we had just left the offices, so it wouldn't be the best idea to drag him to a therapist. I backed away from the door as the door creaked open and the ginger peered through to look at me.

"H-hey want to record a video Max?" I gingerly asked as I looked up into Max's dark brown eyes, Max smiled before nodding his head, "Great, let me just gather a few games and then we should be settled!"

"A few games?" Max asked as I began to turn away, I looked back at him with a large grin on my face.

"Get ready to be the second best Otaku out there! And you are looking at the best one!" I claimed as I held my hand against my chest.

"Who, the floor?" Max joked but I sighed in an offended manner before the two of us broke into a laughing fit, "I'll start getting my camera ready." Max spoke one last time before he dissapeared into his room. I smiled to myself before I walked into my bedroom to get ready for the video, I already had 2 games in mind; Nekopara and Delicious! Pretty girls Mahjong Solitaire although I presumed that Max had a third game in mind, if not then I would just make him play Deep Space Waifu.

I quickly exited my room once more to only be greeted by Max's door that was open ajar, "Max?" I called out, a small whisper sounded in response so I causally entered his bedroom. As soon as I entered his room, I found Max standing beside his computer, the computer screen had the game Deep Space Waifu already pulled up on it however Max was still adjusting the face-cam.

"Ready when you are." Max spoke as I simply gave him a thumbs up in response to start the video. As Max and I did the video I couldn't help but find myself getting distracted.

Near the beginning Max had called me Senpai but I wish he'd meant it in the opposite way. I don't know why but my heart won't stop pounding everytime I'm near him. Am I sick or something; Should I go see a doctor? Nah, I'll be fine, as long as I have Max on my side. As Max and I continued the video, I tried my hardest to make it seem as though Max knew nothing about Anime; finally the final game came around which was Delicious! Pretty girls Mahjong Solitaire, Max looked content as he played through the level that I was stuck on however he made one wrong move causing him to loose the game.

"No more pick, and you lost." I glanced over to find Max watching the computer in devestation.

Max slowly backed away from the computer but his eyes continued to stare at the screen, "I-I lost?"

"But, your at my level; this is as far as I could make it."

"I lost!"

Max suddenly yanked his glasses off of his face as I looked down at the ground, "You lost."

Max sat there in silence for a moment until he finally screamed, "I'm not anime!" I glanced up to find Max jumping out of his chair and suddenly running in my direction, I quickly moved backwards and watched as he raced for the door to only trip on a wire.

"He tripped and fell," I spoke as I looked up at the camera I quickly went closer to the microphone before saying, "Like a baka!" I glanced back at Max who was still on the floor, not moving, "you good- oof!" I spoke as I quickly got out of my chair to go see if Max was ok.

As I stood beside him, I slowly got to my knees before I poked his shoulder, "Max?" I whispered but all I got in return was a muffled groan. "Are you ok, pal?"

Suddenly Max sat up and before I could say anything else Max managed to push me over by grabbing both of my legs. As I fell to the floor, I looked up to find Max getting to his feet; Max looked down at me before he smiled, "Whose the baka now?" I smiled back at Max as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. I don't know why but this is the best I've felt in a long time.

Credit
Mithzan- Anime Training with Ross!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 81 10
WELCOME to my 8:30 am migraine induced ten chapter long story about max the youtuber let it be known I am taking various pills currently due to migra...
47.7K 2K 33
Title is self explainable. This story includes Adam, Red, Max, Ross, Barney, Jess, Ashley Marie, and Shubble (Shelby) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
133K 4K 35
(Y/N) really didn't mean to... It was a BIG misunderstanding... (Y/N) kinda... um... well, she punched Mithzan in the face and broke his nose. She th...