Silent Beauty

Pickosita5 által

Also on my FanFic.net profile!!! Pikosita5 I moved it on here because smut isn't allowed on the website and i... Több

Intro
Chapter 1: Pick Your Poison
Chapter 2: Get-A-Buddy Time!
Chapter 3: Ways of Communication
Chapter 4: The Start of a Friendship
Chapter 5: Let's Focus on Others
Chapter 6: Chocolates and Movies
Chapter 7: This is Gonna Be a Long Week
Chapter 8: Hello Again
Chapter 9: Rainy Lullabies
Chapter 10: Food and a Kid
Chapter 11: Arthur the Mom p1
Chapter 12: Arthur the Mom p2 or Day Care Intro
Chapter 13: Lovino Has No Patience
Chapter 14: Daycares and Nightmares
Chapter 15: Fuck He's Kinda Hot
Chapter 16: Music and Pick Up Lines
Chapter 17: A Rose By Any Other Name
Chapter 18: I'm Afraid
Chapter 19: The Fire
Chapter 20: I Don't Know
Chapter 21: Arthur Talks
Chapter 22: Matt and Gil's Adventure
Chapter 23: Mall Dates and Photos
Chapter 24: Silence
Chapter 25: New Romance, Old Luck
Chapter 26: Approval?
Chapter 27: Ye Ol' Courting
Chapter 28: Flower Language
Chapter 29: Wait!
Chapter 30: How Not to be a Criminal
Chapter 31: Finals From Helllllo There
Chapter 32.5: Lovino Freaks Out
An Author's Note
Big Announcement
Chapter 33: The Opposite of Chill Vibes
Happy Birthday to Me!
Author's Note + Goodbye

Chapter 32: To the Mall with Lilo

182 17 11
Pickosita5 által

(Art not mine!)

No One's POV:

Lilo was not having a good week. She blamed it on the author, but it's not like she could voice her opinion. Ok, the author was on thin ice now for that pun.

But back to Lilo.

She was just trying to have a fun week. She didn't mean to cause any harm or get into as much trouble as she did. Her mother wasn't around though, and as the saying goes: when the cat's away, the mice will play.

Not that Arthur is a cat or anything. He was just in heat for the whole week and Alfred doesn't visit when he's in his heat so she had no parental figure to control her.

Okay, there was the staff, but Lilo likes Arthur and his mate Alfred better.

The author would like to remind Lilo that Arthur and Alfred have not mated.

Lilo would like to tell the author she doesn't care, they're practically married anyway.

The author would like to say that they agree with Lilo on that.

Anyways, back to Lilo, again. The author would like to ask Lilo to stop breaking the fourth wall. Lilo would like to start this over!

Lilo was not having a good week.

She was just trying to have a fun week. She didn't mean to cause any harm or get into as much trouble as she did. Her mother wasn't around though, and as the saying goes: when the cat's away, the mice will play.

Not that Arthur is a cat or anything. He was just in heat for the whole week and Alfred doesn't visit when he's in his heat so she had no parental figure to control her.

Okay, there was the staff, but Lilo likes Arthur and his boyfriend Alfred better. They actually wanted to get close to her and even get to know her. If she's lucky, they might even adopt her.

Lilo didn't want to leave Arthur's side. She had grown too attached to him and saw him as a better mother than her birth one, who just left her. She didn't want Arthur to do that. She wanted him to stay with her. Lilo wanted him to take her.

But it was going to be Christmas soon. Arthur was going to leave her and she feared getting adopted when he did. She wanted to ask him if she could go with him but she doubted he'd let her.

That's why she was crying in the last chapter.

The author has left the room momentarily to cry about the broken fourth wall and try to find some duct tape. Yet the story continues without them.

That's why she was crying now. She wanted to be with Arthur and Alfred for as long as possible before they had to leave her again. It was working, but she found a flaw in her plan, crying was making her tired. If she fell asleep, Arthur may take her to her room to sleep away their precious time!

"Hey now Lilo, what's wrong? It's okay baby girl, you don't need to cry." Alfred cooed. Oh right, she was crying on Arthur's bed and both parental figures were trying to comfort her.

Lilo tried to calm herself down, but it wasn't working. She was only getting more worked up.

Arthur was looking between her and Alfred, not sure what to do. She has smelled this scent before, he was anxious. Lilo wasn't sure if Alfred had noticed it yet, but she had. Alpha instincts were alpha instincts, no matter the age of the alpha. Lilo managed to calm herself down and looked up at Arthur hugging him tighter to comfort him. It was an alpha's duty to protect an omega.

Alfred watched Lilo, knowing well that she went into protective Alpha mode because of Arthur's panic and wanted to calm him down. Letting out a small chuckle, Alfred rubbed Lilo on the head, making her look back at him curiously.

"You're in the makings of a great alpha Lilo." He smiled.

Lilo, face still puffy and eyes still red, smiled brightly at him. Alfred huffed in amusement and looked up at Arthur, scooting closer but making sure not to squash the child between him and his boyfriend.

"Everything alright, Artie? No more anxiety?" He asked, running a hand through Arthur's hair then cupping his cheek. Arthur's bright eyes punctured his gaze, a smile growing on the omega's lips.

Lilo looked between them and wrinkled her nose. She thought the author was making this too cheesy.

The author would like to ask her to shut up and mind her own business and remind her not to break the fourth wall.

Lilo would like to say that the author is not the boss of her and that she won't shut up.

The author would like to remind Lilo they can write her out of the fanfic so the author is the boss of her.

Lilo is going to shut up now and let the author continue writing because the author has no life and this is how they make up for it.

The author has left the room to cry because Lilo is right.

Somehow, the story continues.

Lilo pushed Alfred away and held onto Arthur, pouting. She wanted to comfort Arthur. She'd known him longer!

Alfred and Arthur laughed at her antics, finding her adorable.

Arthur bit his lip, having the sudden urge to...to speak. He'd only spoken to Maeve before, and a little bit to Lovino. It made the omega freak out, but it was worth it when he called his voice pretty. His mother would call his voice pretty too.

The omega took in a deep breath and pulled Lilo and Alfred closer, nuzzling Alfred and running his fingers through Lilo's hair. He didn't need anything else in the world, this right here was paradise enough.

After a while of silence between the small group, Alfred decided to speak up. He was never one to be quiet for long anyway.

"Hey, you two want to watch a movie? I mean, like leave the school and everything. They're having a promotional thing at the theater at the mall and are passing reruns of some Christmas movies." Alfred suggested, smiling when Lilo launched up excitedly nodding.

Arthur got up too, nodding as much as Lilo.

"Okay great! I brought my car today so we can just head to the parking lot and leave now. I can show you movie times on the way." Alfred picked Lilo up in his arms then noticed her shirt had three staples in it and the hem.

"Uh, Lilo, why does your shirt have staples in it?"

Arthur looked at Lilo's shirt and saw the three staples too. He sighed then looked at Lilo with the face only exasperated parents could make. Lilo only shrugged, smiling innocently. Arthur took her from Alfred and they left his room to her's next door.

Alfred still didn't know why Lilo, an alpha, had a room in the omega dorms but decided that he'd rather not question it again. The last explanation was too confusing.

The small group walked into the room and Arthur immediately went for her clothes, going to choose a new shirt for her. Alfred looked around and spotted the gifts he and Arthur gave her for her birthday weeks ago. Amongst the coloring books and art supplies, was a familiar face Alfred was happy to see.

"Hey, it's Frank!" He smiled, looking at the plushie he had given her. Frank was a blue unicorn plushie with a golden horn and a blue mane and tail. Next to him was the elephant Arthur bought her the day they went on their first mall date. Lilo named the elephant Ellis.

Lilo nodded, climbing onto her bed to hug both plushies. It was super cute, the way she smiled at him. Almost like she wanted him to be proud of her cuteness.

Arthur stopped rummaging in the closet and pulled out a new shirt, showing it to Lilo. Lilo looked it over and nodded. It was a grey t-shirt with the Hogwarts crest and had Hogwarts written on top of it. She jumped off her bed and took the new shirt, dragging Arthur with her to change in the bathroom. Somehow she always got her arms stuck when pulling her shirt over so having Arthur there would lessen the struggle.

"I'll just wait here then..."

------------------------------------------------------

Lilo bounced excitedly in the backseat, looking out the side of the window.

"Lilo, you gotta calm down kiddo. I don't want to get pulled over and get a ticket for child endangerment." Alfred called from the driver's seat.

He didn't own any car seats for Lilo to be sitting on and they didn't have any at the office when he signed (*cough* snuck *cough) both Lilo and Arthur out of their school so he was breaking a few laws there.

Lilo looked over to Arthur from the mirror on the outside of the car and signed him a message.

'Not my fault he doesn't have a seat.'

Arthur snorted but covered it up to not distract Alfred.

"Whaaaaat? What'd she say, Artie?" Alfred pouted.

Arthur shook his head and waved him off.

'Don't worry about it.'

"If you say so." Alfred shrugged, already knowing what that sign meant. Arthur had been teaching him sign language and while it was hard at first, Alfred started to pick up a few phrases and knew how to sign some back.

Lilo sat calmly in her seat, deciding that if she was good, they'd let her choose the movie. Alfred had listed off a few already: The Nightmare Before Christmas (most likely), A Christmas Carol (classic), The Polar Express (she already saw that at the daycare), Home Alone (funny), How The Grinch Stole Christmas (too many adult jokes), Miracle on 34th Street (also very good), etc. She already had her opinions and knew her choice. She'd tell them when they got to the theater.

------------------------------------------------------

"So what movie?" Alfred asked, looking at the few times available.

The only two for the time being since the rest were sold out were The Nightmare Before Christmas and Die Hard for some reason.

Alfred was fine with either but was leaning more toward Die Hard. It was a good movie, and one of his favorites.

Arthur was in the same boat as Alfred, but he felt a tug on his hand and looked down at Lilo, who gave him her large puppy-dog-eyes look, pointing to the Nightmare Before Christmas poster. Arthur bit his lip and looked over to Alfred, who was staring glassy-eyed at Die Hard.

Arthur turned back to Lilo and nodded toward Alfred, hoping she'd get the message. Lilo looked at Alfred, and shook his hand, trying to get his attention.

It did not work.

Lilo wants the author to make him pay attention to her.

The author will now point out the obvious to the only character capable of breaking the fourth wall: climb him and get in his face or ask Arthur to pick her up so she can get his attention.

Lilo is thankful for the advice and will now climb the larger alpha like a tree.

It didn't work, Arthur had to pick her up and she waved her hand in his face to get his attention. Alfred looked away from the movie poster and was caught dead in the middle of two puppy-dog gazes, both asking for the Tim Burton movie.

"...Moons above fine! Just stop with the eyes!" Alfred moaned, covering his face with his hands. They looked so adorable! He couldn't help it!

Lilo and Arthur smiled, high-fiving each other.

Onto the movie!

------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody. How are you guys? I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Sorry this chapter is so short, but I really wanted to update and I didn't want to wait another 2 months for the next chapter! I'm really trying to keep this schedule working, but I get distracted easily and I also procrastinate a lot.

Anywho, onto the notes for this chapter!

So we know why Lilo was crying now. She wants Arthur and Alfred to adopt her! I've always had an idea in the back of my mind that because Arthur went to a school like this, he was always going to want to adopt at least one child while also having some of his own, but I was never sure if I was going to make it Lilo or Kea or any of the daycare kids that aren't adopted/have a family. I kinda have a plan of where this arc will go but I honestly just started planning it so I can't say anything will come of it at this point. So Rory, yes you know who you are, you might just get that wish you wanted. ;)

Oh yeah, Lilo can break the fourth wall. I thought it'd be funny to add that in the chapter since I left Lilo's situation kinda abruptly in the last chapter and I wanted to lighten the mood for this one. She was inspired by a few of my baby cousins so I guess she has always been more real to me than the rest of the characters (except Maeve cuz she's my OC and I basically projected myself through her soooo).

There is a law in the U.K. about car seats and kids, basically if the kid is not 12 or over the 135cm tall limit (so ~4.5ft), they can't sit without a car seat. Lilo is neither, so Alfred is breaking some laws. Don't break laws, y'all. Stay safe. Keep kids safe too.

And yeah, I know it's not Christmas (I'm uploading this Aug 7) but it is in the timeline so we will deal with it.

Speaking of timeline, I'm going to spill out the rough estimate of where we were in the beginning to where we are now down here so we can all be in the same boat. For the sake of the years and all that, we'll just place it in 2018 because I never really specified. Also stuff that happens in the past will not be added to this timeline since it's a whole 'nother thing so The Fire chapter will not be mentioned here.

August: So around the second week of August is when their academies began school again, let's say it started the 10th. Where I live this is pretty much what happens, but I know other schools start in September. It was on the 20th when they got assigned partners and then they began that first week of awkwardness. The 21st was the day when Spamano, PruCan, and GerIta had the triple date and UsUk had that movie date where Alfred almost died. Then on the 22nd is when Arthur had his heat. After that week, that's when the relationship progressed.

September: So we're finally here. I was not aware how many of my chapters took place in 1 day! But starting chapter 16, we are in September! Around the start, so like the 7th. Ch17 and 22 are like on the 19th. The pipe burst mentioned in that chapter was the week between the 7th and the 19th. Ch18, 20, 21, and 23 are on the 21st ok. See? This is my problem. Ok, Ch25 is on the 22nd, so they had their first kiss on Sept. 22nd. Their anniversary is the 22nd. I have to mark this now. Great. Alfred made the love spoon on the 25th. Flower language chapter was on the 27th ok. Alfred did not deliver the spoon the same day he had the movie night with Arthur. STOP ASKING ALREADY PERSON THAT KNOWS WHO THIS GOES TO! (my cousins need to stop asking me hard questions) (I have a lot of cousins guys)

We basically have skipped over to November at this point. For a quick science lesson so I can get onto the timeline faster: omegas have heats every 3 months. Heats become longer and stronger if the omega is being courted and has a possible mate, so that's why Arthur had a 3-day heat in August but now it's a full week. (Alfred is the reason for his complaints so hah!) (If you don't get that, he basically complains about omega heats being long periods of time because he's only really known about his mom's and Matthew's) Arthur had one in August and now in November. That basically helped me keep track of the time. Onto the timeline!

November: So Arthur's heat is from the 11-17. So Ch30 is like on the second day, so the 12th. Alfred's first day at the juvie hall is the 13th. He mostly completed his hours within that whole week, but I'm not done with this arc so expect more of those juvie kids later okay! (Not shown but is mentioned, Lilo's BDay is Nov. 27)

December: So now here we are. December 1st. Ch31 and now 32-wherever is on Dec 1st.

We officially have a timeline now! Yay!

The notes are as long as the chapter sometimes...

Thank you for reading everyone! Have a great day!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

224 0 12
*all of the characters are 18+ I promise😭 ‼️LOTS OF SWEARING‼️this is the emoshunalanal storie of two alphas who live in Ysimc Town-The town of alph...
51.9K 1.8K 61
[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapters]: [Complete] [Summary] _____________...
2.6K 224 75
After the second American Civil War, the world changes drastically. A new nation stood where the United States once was, the Last Empire having falle...
72.4K 1.3K 52
-- Requests are momentarily closed--> ▪■ RULES ■ ▪ > No Lemons > Light smut is allowed (EX: Makeout, Kissing session, etc) > NO YANDERE/R...