✓ | rewrite the stars, ja...

By peculiarparker

no one can rewrite the stars... descendants trilogy jay celesti... More

REWRITE THE STARS
SOUNDTRACK
EPIGRAPH
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
━ DESCENDANTS TWO
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

━ DESCENDANTS THREE

11K 296 32
By peculiarparker

(DESCENDANTS THREE)

     She feels more out of her body everyday. Royal Advisor Rosalie has not been able to take a single breath since the night they lost Uma in the ocean. She's been frantically searching the seas everyday alongside Mal, the two of them terrified that she has been waiting for the perfect day to get her tasty and sweet revenge. It scared Rosalie and it's what kept her up at night sometimes. On the bright side of things, she and Jay had finally moved into their own home. It was close by to Evie's, Mal's and Carlos', where Evie had her own studio running. Her talent only grows more and more as the days go by. Jay and Rosalie were able to run around in their underwear, sing at the top of their lungs and do whatever they wanted at whatever time when they were not finishing up their senior year of attendance at Auradon Prep.

       Things had been going so smoothly. The one and only Audrey had returned, this time with colored hair and a whole new look. Then VK day came, the day that four new arrivals from the Isle of the Lost will be joining everyone in Auradon. It also just so happened to be the day that Ben got down on one knee and proposed to Mal, asking her to be his Queen. And things went straight downhill from there. Hades' appearance, a villain of their own kind putting all of Auradon into a sleeping spell, and so much more that makes Rosalie want to crawl into her mother's arms.

madelaine petsch.     princess rosalie.

❝I miss one meeting and suddenly you've betrayed not only us but your own people?❞

tom holland.     peyton pan.
daniel sharman.     sam white.
sadie sink.     lucie.
raffey cassidy.     maya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

This Town By evie

Fanfiction

331K 9.2K 33
the one where ben is the fool in love and valentin is the oblivious protagonist. [ben x male oc] Started: December 3rd, 2019 Ended: February 4th, 20...
392K 10.5K 51
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 | ❝ rules are meant to be broken. ❞ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 ( 𝟏-𝟑 ) 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐎𝐂 𝐇𝐈𝐆�...
30.2K 398 18
Daughter of Hades and maleficent whatHappens when more than four people get sent to auradon prep And Ben doesn't fall in love with mal but with her...
649K 18.6K 49
𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) ____________________ BOOK ONE 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩�...