Lolu Season

By 21_wishes_in_a_dream

"Rule number 1, do not open a door after you had heard it jiggle then suddenly stop. They will take your ass... More

Loke
A trip down memory lane
Cave man?
A Jinx
Booty Alert
Men
Thick Ass
Run
Cobra
Magic Words
Kay
Different
Loke's Heart Part 1
Loke's Heart Part 2
A New Plan
Two Deals and One Lost Cause
The Return Of Eclipse Loke
The Epic Battle
Love And Letters
The Final Ending
Final Notes

Poo Poo Platter

829 22 4
By 21_wishes_in_a_dream

Normal P.O.V

With The Guys

"Gray you bitch you mean to tell me you slept with Lucy!" Loke yelled on the other side of the street.

The guys looked at him. "Don't act like you do not know what I am talking about!" Gray shook his head. 

"So you slept with her as well?"

Freed looked at Laxus. "Seems like it's really a hot girl summer isn't it?" Laxus held in his laugh before he nodded. 

"This is almost as entertaining as two days ago."

(😅The mind of guys but this is a note, hot girls are girls who have fun and live life. A common misconception years ago and some believe today that these women flirt around and stuff and to be honest it's not)

Flashback

Natsu sighed as looked at his phone. He posted a video that was now popular again but it was of Lucy. Not just any Lucy, drunk Lucy. That day she had been known to do some pretty hectic things. He looked at the comments. 

She said 🤡 I felt that. "Laxus"

She said 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼🏃🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️ I felt that "Hibiki

She said 🦗 I felt that. "Sherry"

She should fall on me like sometimes. Natsu sighed at the last comment. "Loke"  Lucy walked into the guild only to glare at him. 

"Natsu!" 

Now 

The two burst out in laughter. The fact that the memory had been too good to forget had truly been something. "Lucy kicked the shit out of him." Freed laughed/ cried.

"Literally," Laxus said as he held his stomach.  

"Stop it I can't breathe," Freed said. 

"Oi, what's so funny?" Natsu said causing them to look at him. The two looked at each other only to burst out in laughter again. 

"Bitch ordered the poo poo platter," Laxus said. 

"Oi!-"

"Bitch you look like a roach."  

"Minerva?" Sting questioned.

"How do I look like a roach?!?"

"Cana?" Bacchus questioned.

"Well apparently if you are Cana you do." 

"Check the guild app. I forgot master put cameras in there." Jellel said. The guys opened the screen only to see the girls holding Cana and Minerva back from each other while Lucy went behind the bar, in search for something. 

"Explain yourself you mosquito-ass  bitch."

"Well, only roaches do that."

"And what I heard from Sting, only you would do something like that." Lucy pulled out a bottle and a shot glass before she poured some of its content into the glass and took a sip. 

"Oh, so his ass said that? I will make sure to get him after this." 

"Shit" Sting said in fear. "She will literally crush me." 

"Pft, It's not like you can actually fight me, bitch-" 

"I hope you girls know that fighting will not do anything right?" The girls turned around only to become shocked. The men's mouths hung agape.

"Lucy?" Erza questioned.

"Yes, boo?" 

"Wh...wh...when did you have time to change clothes?" Lissanna asked.

"While you all were trying to get these kind women to stop fighting." 

"My girl is looking like a whole four coursed-meal," Mira said causing Loke to smirk. 

"She sure is." Lucy chuckled causing the girls to blush. 

"Lucy" Mira looked behind the crowd to see a potion bottle and sighed. "You drank my new potion. No wonder why you are acting like that." 

"Potion?" The girls questioned.

"Let's just say it is something that will boost your confidence to a T." The girls nodded in slight confusion. 

"I have a plan and if it works I want you to meet me at the address I texted Erza a minute ago."

"But Lucy-san-" 

"Don't worry Wendy. I will be fine. So meet me there okay." Wendy nodded. 

"Now go my girls. I have something to do." The girls nodded and ran through the back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...
41K 1.2K 23
Loke was now back to the Celestial Realm because of Lucy then some other day he realize that he love Lucy..and Lucy felt the same way to Loke but she...
379 62 12
"Levy," Erza asks, "Do you still happen to have that book?" Levy stills for a moment, thinking. "Actually, I might!" She moves the giant book from he...
425K 9K 30
She's back... they ignore me... They don't notice me. Not Levy, not Natsu... no one... Lisanna this. Lisanna that. Funny thing is that she's the on...