Passion Fruit 3

Von miagoldii

DONT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK 1 AND 2 ✨ As the Series continues, Juggling her personal life an... Mehr

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - whats done in the dark comes to the light
Chapter 23
💕Announment 💕
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
26.
27.

chapter fifteen

406 25 0
Von miagoldii

Nobody's pov

Royal looked between Tyler and Celeina. Tyler broke eye contact with her and stared at the ground.

" Ok see I tried to be nice but now I don't give a fuck ", Celeina said. She took off her purse then her jacket. She shoved them in Rashad's hands. He quickly threw them down in the grass.

" Bitch now I wanna fight ", she said as she walked up.

" After everything I did for you. I even made your birthday outfit and this is how you do me ", Royal responded. She was hurt that her supposed friend would go behind her back and date her ex.

" None of that even matters at this point. He's with me so MOVE ALONG ", Celeina replied. She honestly didn't care that Royal still had feelings for Tyler. She just wanted her to back off and disappear from his life.

" Cus,  if you ain't fighting her then let me ", Shauna said. She started putting her braids up in a low ponytail.

" I wish you would touch me you hoodrat ", Celeina replied.

" Oh hell naw- ", everybody who rolled up with Royal yelled out.

That's when Royal cocked her fist back and made it connected with Celeina's right side of her jaw.

" Don't you ever come for my family hoe ", Royal yelled out.

Celeina quickly grabbed Royal's shirt then her hair which made Royal grab Celeina's. They started throwing them things.

" Rock her shit cus ", Shauna yelled out.

" Damn ima make sure I get everything ", Darius yelled out while he laughed.

Once Royal swung Celeina off of her Darius immediately ran up with the phone. Along with everybody else.

Royal got on top and two pieced Celeina before Celeina flipped them over and got on top.

" Get up Ro ", Hakeem shouted out.

" Stand up and work this hoe ", Sadie yelled out.

After receiving two blows in the face Royal flipped them over and quickly stood up. Royal started stomping Celeina out until Celeina stood up.

Celeina went and swung at Royal but Royal moved back which made Ryan grab her. Frank came storming out the house.

" What in the hell y'all got going on in my yard ", Frank yelled out. Everybody turned to look at him.

Without anybody paying attention that's when Celeina quickly snuck Royal. Tyler hurriedly pulled Celeina back.

" Oh hell naw- ", everybody yelled out.

Royal tried to get back at her but Ryan was obviously stronger so he dragged her over towards the house.

" And get off of me ", Celeina pulled away from Tyler. She picked up her stuff off the ground and walked away.

" Tyler what is the meaning of this ", Frank asked.

" They started fighting because Royal kissed Ty outta nowhere ", Rashad told Frank.

" So you just stood there ? ", Frank asked.

" What was I supposed to do ? If they wanna fight then that's on them ", Tyler said. He bypassed everybody and walked inside the house.

Frank came walking in behind Tyler and turned him around.

" Don't you ever disrespect me by walking away from me DO YOU UNDERSTAND ", Frank told Tyler.

Tyler looked away causing Frank to shake his head.

" I don't care how old you get you will respect me nephew. Now your friend been causing trouble since y'all got here- ", Frank said.

" Y'all not even getting the chance to know her. The whole issue is that everybody is still stuck on me and Royal. We're not together anymore so y'all gonna have to just accept it ", Tyler told his uncle.

" What happened between you two ? Everything was good before y'all moved to New York ", Frank asked.

Tyler looked down at the ground. He started having a flashback containing him and Royal. He shook his head and turned around.

" I'm gonna go upstairs and get some sleep ", Tyler told his uncle.

" Well what about your friend ", Frank asked.

" I'll deal with it tomorrow ", was all Tyler said before walking up the stairs.

" I'm finna post it on snap ", Darius said as him and Rashad came in laughing.

Frank turned towards them then he shook his head. " Y'all get yall's big headed asses upstairs ".

" I am...after I upload this video ", Darius replied.

" Get on before I kick y'all out ", Frank told them. They both quickly ran up the stairs.

He walked over to the kitchen where his son Xavier was at. Zay was eating his leftover food from Dave and Buster's.

" Why Everytime something goes down you somewhere eating ? ", Frank asked.

" Look pops that shit ain't have nothing to do with me plus I was hungry ", Zay replied.

" You always hungry now get out my kitchen and take out the trash "

Zay sucked his teeth and walked away.

" I told you all week to take out this trash that's stinking up my house. I'm about to take YOU out ", Frank yelled in his ear.

" Aight pop damn ", Zay said. He walked over to the trash can and tied up the garbage bag.

" Xavier If you move any slower ", Frank said.

Zay quickly went out the back door with the bag. Frank went to sit down at the table.

                                  ⏩

" Man I wish I was here yesterday "

Sienna bounced her leg up and down at the dining room table. Brandon was sitting in the chair next to her.

Sienna, Brandon and their son Ryley came late last night. They stayed at Sienna's mom's house for the night then came on over to Royal's house. But they left Ryley with his grandma.

" Yeah I saw the video Darius put on his snap... All I can say is damn ", Brandon said then he shook his head.

" Why did y'all fight again because I need to get my story straight for when I check her ", Sienna asked.

" See that's the thing, he probably thought I fought her because of him when that's not even the case ", Royal replied.

" She fought her because ole girl called Shauna a ghetto hoodrat who's braids on the verge of falling out ", Hakeem said.

" You get on my- ", Shauna said then she started chasing him around the house.

" well I'm about to go on over there ", Brandon said as he stood up from the table.

" Yeah me too ", Ryan chimed in.

" Y'all fake as hell ", Sadie said.

" How I'm fake? That's my dawg so I'ma check up on him ", Brandon replied. Ryan nodded his head agreeing.

" check on him for what? He ain't fight nobody ", Sienna said.

Brandon waved them off as he walked out with Ryan. The girls shortly got up and followed them out.

" Man bruh why y'all out here ", Brandon asked.

" Y'all ain't finna be starting up no drama either ", Ryan chimed in.

Sienna waved them off before walking up the porch steps to Tyler's house. The girls were right behind her. Eventually all of them were on the porch and Sienna started banging on the door.

" Nah move ", Brandon said moving her away from the door.

" If you don't get off of me ", Sienna warned him.

" You banging on their door and it's 9 in the morning ", he yelled out.

" I don't give a f- ", Sienna started to say until the door swung open.

" Now why in the HELL y'all banging on my door like the damn police ", Frank yelled out holding a folder.

" Aye wassup unc ", Brandon said holding his arms out. Frank pushed him back.

" Don't what's up unc me.. what the hell y'all want ", Frank asked again.

" Why you got a folder ", Ryan asked.

" Because I thought y'all were the police asking me about my unpaid parking tickets. This right here is the receipts that I paid on them ", Frank explained.

" Look that's good and all but where Tyler at ", Sienna asked with her arms crossed.

" That nappy headed boy somewhere out back with Zay ", Frank told them. That's when Shauna and Hakeem walked up.

Sienna immediately walked down the side of the house. The rest shortly followed her.

" Thanks unc ", Brandon yelled out.

" Yeah just don't be making a lot of noise back there ", Frank yelled back. Then he walked back inside.

Once they got around back they saw Tyler sitting down dribbling a ball between his legs while Xavier was throwing rocks in the bushes.

************

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50.5K 1.9K 46
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE DONT READ THIS BOOK YET !!! Continue to follow the journey of Royal Mays and her friends as they experience even tougher...
1.4K 163 35
Meet Cameron Smith, a charismatic and talented athlete, the captain of the university's basketball team. With an arrogant demeanor driven by his succ...
4.3K 176 24
This season takes place during the Spring semester of the school year that began in season one and continues to depict the lives of the core five. Ha...
240K 8.9K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...