You the Best, Yo (COMPLETED)

By salutebreezy_

She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - Part 1
Chapter 59 - Part 2
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter 7

8.6K 314 42
By salutebreezy_

Amarie:

“Is Chris still sleeping?” Mel asked. I was on the phone with her. I woke up next to Chris. I was still thinking about what happened last night. It was amazing, and it didn’t feel like sex. There was more to it, I just couldn’t pin point it.

I looked over at Chris who was sound asleep. It was around 1pm and this nigga was still sleeping. “Yeah he is still knocked.” I said admiring him. He looked so peaceful and his mouth was slightly open. I thought it was so adorable.

“Damn when is that nigga going to wake up?” Mel said laughing. I could hear Ty in the background saying, “Damn that nigga is still sleeping, wake his ass up.” They both started laughing. 

“He’ll wake up when he wants.” I chuckled. “When is Ty going to take you home?” I asked. I knew Lamar was probably pissed that she hasn’t came back yet. It was going to be hell once we got back.

“Yeah about that … Lamar left like 40 missed calls and about 10 voice messages threatening the both of us. He is mad that I didn’t come home, and he said one of his lame friends spotted me with Tyga last night. So he knows about all this. He is blaming you. He said he was going to kill us, Mari.” She said, she sounded like she wanted to cry.

“Does Ty know about this?” I asked nervously.

“Well I was washing my face and putting on a new coat of make-up and I guess I didn’t cover up my black eye too well so he saw it, than I explained everything … and he said he was going to come with us to get our shit. He wasn’t taking no for answer. He said he was going to get Chris to come too.” Mel said, she was nervous about this. So was I.

“Shit, I didn’t want to get them involved, you know how Lamar is and than Tyga and Chris in the equation ….. Disaster. I rather them go with us though, than alone. Knowing Lamar, he probably would try to kill us.” I whispered in the phone as I saw Chris waking up.

“Okay, well Tyga said he had a spot for us. He said we didn’t have to pay rent.” She said mumbling at the end. She knew how I was.

“Mel, we have to pay something. I ain’t living there for free.” I said kind of upset. She knew I was independent and I just didn’t like living off of other people.

“It’s just till we save up and find our own shit, I promise.” She pleaded. I sighed, we didn’t have anywhere else to go. Might as well.

“Fine, but I’m bout to ask Chris to take me to the tow shop so I could get my car. I’ll call you when I get it, and than we can head over to get our shit.” I told her.

“Okay girl, bye.” She said.

“Bye babe.” I hung up.

Chris was rubbing his eyes, and stretching. He was way too adorable. He looked at me. I gave him a slight smile and he gave one back. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the cheek.

“You was sleeping for a long time.” I laughed.

“What time is it?” He said in a real raspy voice. 

“1 o’clock sleepy head.” I told him, shaking my head.

“Damn!” He stretched some more, and let out a few yawns. He got up and started getting ready.

“Well can you take me to the tow shop? I need to get my car.” I asked him.

“Yeah, I gotchu. You want to go back to house and change first? Seeing as though you still have on that sexy black dress on and your hair looks a mess.” He said and I got up and  pushed him. 

“I can’t go there right now, actually it’s a long story---” I got interrupted by his phone ringing. He looked at me and told me to hold on while he picked up his phone. 

“What’s good Ty?” He answered the phone. There was a long paused, it seemed like Chris was listening to Tyga telling him something important. Chris’ face turned into an angry expression all of a sudden.

“Alright, sounds like the fucking plan.” Chris said and hung up the phone. He looked at me and walked towards me, He took my face in his hands and kissed me. “You moving out of that spot ASAP okay, we going to go over there and get your shit and that nigga better not and try nothing.”

“It’s Mel’s boyfriend, you should be worried for her more.” He told him.

“I am but he threatened the both of ya’ll. Tyga got Mel down pack, I’m here to protect you.” He kissed me again. What was this? These feelings rushing in. Did he feel the same way I felt. It scared me, I didn’t know if I was ready to enter another relationship. Especially since I got out of a pretty bad one not to long ago. 

“Thank you.” I kissed his lips. “Let’s go get my car, so we can go and get ya’ll shit and get out you guys the fuck out of there.” I nodded and we walked to his car.

Chris (Freckles):

We arrived at the tow shop, picked up Mari’s 2011 Honda Accord. She seemed like she saved up money to do well for herself. Being a dealer definitely did give you the money to buy things that you wanted. Especially if you worked for Wiz, the biggest boss in Boston. 

“So how we going to do this? Drive to Ty’s house and grab them or …. ?” Mari asked.

“Uhmm yeah, follow me over to Ty’s and than we’ll grab them. And than you can put Mel in your car and Ty can come in mines.” I said.

“Okayyy. Sound good.” She said getting into her car. I headed to Ty’s with her riding behind me. I was a fast driver and she could keep up with me. I thought it was sexy. We finally arrived at Ty’s and we all headed over to their crib to deal with this bullshit.

Amarie:

I unlocked the door with Mel, Tyga, and Chris behind me. I opened the door to find Mel and my stuff all over the living room floor. Some things were broken, ripped and some just were thrown out. My flat screen was broken, Mel’s iHome was destroyed. It was a complete disaster. Me and Mel’s mouth hung open as we saw some of our favorite clothes ripped, most of my snapback collection was gone, Mel’s favorite sneakers were missing, and my mom’s jewelry was no where to be found. The only thing she had left with me from her, was gone. 

“YO WHAT THE FUCK, LAMAR NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK.” I yelled, picking up shit and throwing it. I kicked in his TV and it fell to the floor and completely broke. Lamar came out of the living noticing that I had kicked his TV down.

“You stupid bitches. Now ya’ll want to come back and shit. Bring theses niggas up in my house and shit. Melanie, I’m going to kill your ass.” Lamar said charging towards Mel. I ran towards him and started punching him in his face.

SLAP.

He had slap me down to the floor. I sat there holding my face. Instantly Chris and Tyga started pounding on Lamar and beating him down.

“Nigga fuck with someone your own size!!!” I heard Chris scream, still beating Lamar’s face in. 

“Yeah nigga, get the fuck up and fight a real man nigga!!! You a fucking bitch ass nigga!!!” Tyga screaming kicking Lamar in his ribs. Melanie ran to my side trying to help me up. I spit out blood, and I was shocked. I couldn’t process this shit. Did he really ….. Just ….. Hit me? He was dead, I was going to make sure of that.

I got up and pulled out my pocket knife. I ran over towards him and tried to stab him in his neck but Mel pulled me back. “No fuck him Mari, let’s just get our shit and go.”

“Fuck this shit? THIS NIGGA JUST PIMP SLAPPED ME AND YOU SAY FUCK IT. LET ME KILL HIM.” I screamed still trying stab this nigga. Chris pulled me, picked me up and started bringing me towards the car. I was fighting to get out of his grip. “LET ME FUCKING GO CHRIS, IMMA KILL THIS NIGGA.” I screamed louder.

Tyga stopped beating on Lamar, blood covered the floor and Lamar struggled to get back up. He was spitting out blood and looked like he was in so much pain. I didn’t care, that wasn’t enough for me. I wanted him dead. Tyga and Mel grabbed our clothes and materialistic things that Lamar hadn’t damaged and/or stole. Chris finally got me into his car and I calmed down. I gave Tyga my car keys to drive back to the place where we were staying at.

I was beyond vexed. A nigga never ever put his hands on me before and I promised since the day that my father abused my mom, and she let that shit slide that I would never let any man get away with that shit. That is why I pitied Mel at times. I  just wanted her to get up and leave him at times but she was too scared to. Thank the lord for Tyga and Chris, her situation was finally over. Me on the other hand, I kept to my word. That nigga was dead meat.

Chris (Freckles):

I jetted down the street heading towards where Mari and Mel were staying. Mari was beyond pissed and so was I. I wanted to kill that nigga. How the fuck he going to put his hands on Mari. He was a weak ass nigga for that as far as I was concerned. I looked at Mari at the corner of my eye and she was holding both of her fist tightly. I could tell she wanted to punch something, she was vexed.

I wanted to deal with that nigga, and fucking kill him but I already had one dead body I just dealt with, I couldn’t have another. I pulled up to the spot where Mel and Mari were staying at. I wanted Mari to stay with me so bad but I wanted to take things slow and easy. I wanted her to be my girl eventually.

Ty and I brought all of the girls things inside. We had a getaway house that we always escape to when shit gets heavy, no one knew where it was except the crew, so we figure that the girls could stay there. Anywhere but where that nigga was staying was fine. Tyga and Mel decided to move things into the rooms. Mari still looked upset. She came into the house and sat down on the couch. Something was definitely bothering her, besides that punk ass slapping her. I sat down besides her.

“Look, that nigga is dead. Don’t worry about him okay?” I told her rubbing her back. She had her face buried in hands.

“I’m not worried about that nigga, I know he is dead. I’m going to make sure of that. It’s just ………” She didn’t continue. She was hiding something from me, she didn’t want to tell me something. “I have a lot of things in my past. Things that fucked me up inside, events that I can’t forget. This is why I am who I am today. I don’t like sharing shit, I take NO BULLSHIT, I’m so independent. Mel and I are going to move out here as soon as I find a place for us, I’m sorry.” She said, giving me her full attention.

“Mari, seriously this is all good. We want to do this for you guys. Stay here as long as you want. Stay forever, we don’t care. And you can tell me things, I’m here for you. I would hope you would see that by now.” I said. I wanted to be there for her, do things for her, protect her. She looked at me with hesitant eyes.

“I don’t know Chris, this is just unreal. Seriously. what are you about? What’s your story?” She asked again, for the second time. She didn’t realize why I cared for her so much, and I couldn’t process why I did either. I just knew for a fact, that I did.

“My story? I grew up hard, and I learned that if you find someone who you feel is special, you do everything for them. I feel that for you. I’m going to be honest with you, I don’t know where these feelings are coming from. I just really like you, you brought something out in me. I guess you just have that effect on me.” I said smiling at her. She tried to hold back a smile but failed.

“Last night, it was ….” She said trailing off.

“It was great, amazing, I never felt feelings like that while having sex with other girls, it was like a connection.” I said, she smiled.

“Was it okay if I was scared?” She asked looking down at her lap. I tilted her chin up and made her look at me.

“I was scared too, but I wanted it and I knew it was going to be alright. You’re probably afraid to fall in love because you been hurt. Guess what baby? I’m not going to hurt you.” I kissed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
23.5K 1.2K 40
Sequel to Choices of L & D... This time around, we're dealing with trades, cheaters, and sex with a little love invading the mix. That mix ain't too...
31.9K 1.1K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...
236 22 10
A series of short scenes about love and what binds people together. Some of these are graphic in nature. This is for mature readers only. Be aware t...