The Cool And Popular Girls [O...

By GayleStar4

In Canterlot High School. Ruled by Three Amazonas or Popular Girls. Who got the chance to face-to-face with t... More

•THE COOL & POPULAR GIRLS•
Chapter 1- New Girls
Chapter 2- Conversation With Moon Dancer?
Chapter 3- Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 4- Help In Need
Chapter 5- Your Love Begins
Chapter 6- Memories
Chapter 7- Feel Hell
Chapter 8- Accident
Chapter 9- Girl In The Music Room
Chapter 10- Seven Rules
Chapter 11- Who's Holding The Spot?
Chapter 12- Boss V.S Newbie
Chapter 13- Anger All Out
Chapter 14- Avoided
Chapter 15- Confuse
Chapter 16- Campus Queen
Chapter 17- Simple Yet Boring Night?
Chapter 18- Unexpected
Chapter 19- Cheater
Chapter 20- Meet Again
Chapter 21- I Thought
Chapter 22- Acting Weird
Chapter 23- Laptop
Chapter 24- Who's Back?
Chapter 25- Sister V.S Sister
Chapter 26- She's Back
Chapter 27- Crazy Demon
Chapter 28- Hospital
Chapter 29- New House
Chapter 30- Gaurded
Chapter 31- Locked
Chapter 32- Teasing You
Chapter 34- Nice To See You
Chapter 35- Seperated
Chapter 36- Forest
Chapter 37- Together Again
Chapter 38- How Could It End
Chapter 39- The Last
Chapter 40- Back To Normal?
Chapter 41- Visit
Chapter 42- Clarity & Rarity's Past
Chapter 43- Truths
Chapter 44- Past
Chapter 45- Sudden Lost
Chapter 46- Gone
Chapter 47- Hate To Love You
Chapter 48- My Start
The Cool & Popular Girls
IMPORTANT NOTE
Update

Chapter 33- Gone Wrong

304 12 0
By GayleStar4

Rarity's POV~

"And where on earth did that Twilight went?" I asked myself, "She should be here!"

"Hey Rarity! Found Twilight?" Fluttershy asked me. "Not yet Darling. Have you checked the whole house?"

"I did. Even Sky, Pinkie and Apple Jack can't find her." Fluttershy answer. "Ugh. Where is she?"

"Hey girls, have you seen Rainbow Dash?" Sky ask who just came out. "No, why?" I asked. Sky sigh, "She had gone missing too."

"What?!"

"Yes. We can't find her anywhere." Sky added. "Hey y'all. Pinkie foun' the gate open!" Apple Jack said while running towards us. Sky gasp, "Don't tell me both of them went out?!"

"I think they did." Pinkie said. All of us looked at each other before heading out.

Oh why in a wide wide world will Twilight go out?!

"Sir! Sir!" Sky called for the Security Guard, "Excuse me, but have you seen a girl wondering around? With the same age as them?" Sky asked and pointed towards us. "Uh yes I actually did ma'am. I saw two."

"Two?" Sky asked. "Yes, the girl with purple hair went this way." He said and pointed to his left, "And she was followed by a girl, I think with your age." He added, which made as all confuse. "W-with my age?"

"Yes. And she looks more like..." He stopped and looked around, until he stop his eyes on me and pointed me, "Her." He continued. All of us stopped.

"C-clarity..." I mumbled.

"H-have you seen a girl with rainbow hair too?" Sky asked again. "Sorry ma'am. But I didn't."

"O-oh T-thanks. Thank you." Sky thanked before the security walked away. "Girls, go in." Sky demand. "What?! Sky are you out of your mind?! That is Clarity! My psycho sister!"

"Y-yes I know. But it is really more dangerous for all of you to go out, especially for you Rarity. She is hunting for you." Sky said. "I know she is but... I just can't hide around and let someone else go and risk their life just to take down my sister!"

"Rarity... I think Skyler is right. It may be the best if you stay at home." Fluttershy agreed. I looked all of them in disbelief, "Are you girls insane?!"

"No. We are not. We are just protecting you. Rarity, you're a special person. A daughter of a famous and well known family." Sky said trying to make me calm. "I know I am! But that doesn't stop me for helping you all!"

"We get your point of you helping us. But have you ever think of, if you die- well let's not all hope it happen- and everyone knows your own sister killed you, people will avoid your family." Sky said, "You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"B-but-"

"No buts, Madame!" Fluttershy said and raise her eyebrow on me. I sigh in defeat, "Fine. But if something bad happens with you all, I'm so not forgiving my self." I said and run inside the house and locked everything.

"Guards! Please secure this house while we are out for a while!" I heard Sky shout. I went to the window and peek behind the curtains. "Yes ma'am."

Please be careful...

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Rainbow's POV~

Where the heck is Twilight?!

"Ugh..." I groaned and sat on the sidewalk. I've been walking around and looking for her bwhen she left the house. But I lost her.

"Don't go near me!"

"Oh let's just say I wanna play."

"Go and play on your own! I'm not going to play your dummy games!"

"You know I've been dying to be free, why not let me be happy?"

"Happy? You? Aren't you happy yet that you've cause a huge trouble already?!"

"That wasn't enough, though I have fun."

"Clarity... J-just stop..."

C-Clarity?!

"No!" Clarity shout. I stood up and walk closer to the Bush behind me, I peek from behind and watched them. "Why won't you?! Don't you even care about your image?!"

"No! Duh! Nobody knows me aside to you, that pesky Fluttershy and my own annoying Sister. Rarity." She said. "But it still can ruin your family's image..."

"Oh please! Psh. As if I even care about my horrible parents! And my useless relatives that I don't even care about. At. All!" Clarity said with a duh-tone. "W-why are you even being like this? Just because of that Fashion Show you didn't win?"

Fashion show?

"You know you can try again and again if you fail..." Twilight said. "You know that in our family, once you fail! You fail forever! No second chances!"

"A-at least make them proud of you by doing something else..."

"I had enough of trying! No more pretty silent Clarity! I JUST WANT TO KILL RARITY!"

"NO!" I shouted and ran closer. Clarity raise her hand with a knife and was about to stab it on Twilight when I reached her and push her hard. I was breathing heavily, I kneeled down and helped Twilight get up and pulled her away from the playground.

"W-where are we going?" She asked. "Somewhere far from Clarity." I answer, "Do you have your phone?" I ask but she shook her head.

While we run I kept looking around, it's already 12noon but the place here isn't crowded as we expected. We stop at the side and take a break.

"I... I think we lost her." I said and sigh, "How can we call the others now?" I whisper. "Use a telephone somewhere in café or restaurant around?" Twilight suggest.

I looked at her with poker face, "Look around if you see an open Café, Restaurant, Boutique, Mini Bar, or even a single Store ." I said, she did look around. "T-that's weird..."

I only rolled my eyes and peek, I looked around if there's a sign of Clarity. But the place is just too quiet. I grabbed Twilight's hand and pulled her out. "Let's go." I said and both of us run.

"Do you know the way back to the house?" Twilight asked. "A-actually I don't remember at all- ah!"

"Aww!"

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry!"

"Rainbow Dash!" I heard a familiar voice called, "Hey sis you OK?" Sky asked. "I was not until I bumped on someone."

"I said I was sorry!" I heard Fluttershy shout and glared at me. Geez she's scary when she's mad.

"Where in the name of everything you two went?!" Sky asked worried while helping me stood up. "Well... We sort of encountered some danger." Twilight answer.

"D-danger?! What kind of danger?!" She asked. Twilight looked at me as if telling me I should be the one who needs to tell everything. And I only gaveher a are-you-serious-look.

"Well... You see we- uh we K-kind of a s-saw err... Um C-Clarity..." I answer. I flinched when Sky grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me, "Why didn't you call me right away!"

"I left my phone OK!" I shout and took her hands off me. "Uh.. Where's Rarity?" Twilight ask. "She's in the house, why?" Apple Jack asked back. "Oh no..."

"Why?" Pinkie asked confuse. "Wait a sec. If Rarity is alone in the house, and Clarity is here..." I said and looked at Sky.

"Oh psh! She is guard with a security guard. There's no way Clarity could... Go there... Right?" Sky asked and we only looked at her saying it's a no, "Then if it's a no... Let's go back! NOW!"

"But we don't know the way back!"

"I know!" Sky said and started running as we follow behind. We turn right, left and go around until we reach the house but we stop at the gate when we saw the guard, laying on the ground, dead.

"She's here..." Pinkie mumbled. We all flinched when we heard something broke, "AAAAAHHHHH!"

"RARITY!"

~°Don't Forget To Vote, Comment & Follow Me! 😊😉°~

A/N: For more updates, you can follow me to see my messages on the Message Board, since now I can post😊

Yey! Finally updated this story! Yey hehehe next chapter will be out next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.3K 23
Fluttershy is a quiet, shy girl at Canterlot High. Her friend Rainbow Dash is the exact opposite, loud, extroverted, and a star athlete. When these t...
53.8K 1.8K 62
Its basically mlp equestria girls with a little bit of Haikyuu~ "Rainbow nice kill!" My teammate yelled as I spiked the ball mid air, hitting the si...
3.3K 68 10
**COMPLETED** Galaxy is settling in pretty well at CHS. She wanted to compete in the Friendship Games but she didn't think she was adjusted to do all...
22.5K 378 16
Equestria Girls Harem X Male Reader "I call myself a Mastermind, wielding intellect as my greatest tool... Not a Monster consumed by darkness." On a...