Witch Academy | TaeKook ✓

By pohpih

Considering his past, it had never been Jungkook's intention to put himself at risk, or to get involved in da... More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIX
XCV
XCVI
XCVII

III

637 52 21
By pohpih

Jungkook threw himself on the bed, ready to fall asleep. The clock read 2am.
The schedule at the Grimmore Academy was a little diffrent. They had classes at night and slept at day. It was the exact opposite routine compared to the human world.

And because it was his first say he didn't know of such routine and woke up too early to sleep at this late hour.

Aside from that he had a bad feeling about sleeping. It felt as if his nightmares would come back. His brother did say that there was a special club specializing themselves in nightmares and dreams but, knowing how hectic it was, he didn't have any time to visit them.

Oh well, he was too tired to think right now anyways. So, to rest his body, he slowly closed his eyes and fell, asleep...

...

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔. 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝... 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝... 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝚈𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚢𝚎𝚝, 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍.

𝚄𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝... 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖.

𝚂𝚘 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍.
𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜. 𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍.
𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚢, 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚕𝚢.

𝚂𝚘 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍;

"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐?"

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛.

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔'𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜.
𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢. 𝙸𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎.

"𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤! 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚! 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤! 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤! 𝙎𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀! 𝙎𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀!!"

𝙰𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗... 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍.
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎.

𝙸𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍, 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝, 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚢'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑.

𝚄𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝. 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝.

...

Jungkook's eyes shot open and just as they did, he pulled himself up and started to cough. His coughs were soo loud that it made Hansuk rush inside his room in worry.

"Jungkook-!"

As sweat poured down his neck, Jungkook held his chest in pain. His heart hurt unbearably.

As he continued coughing heavily, he felt like his lungs were deflating. And all of a sudden, he started coughing up blood. But it wasn't normal. He was bleeding too much.

Scared, Hansuk ran over to his brother and placed his hands on his bare back after ripping off his shirt. He then squeezed his flesh and started chanting a spell.

"From the blood and flesh, let thy be freed- let thy red be banished from the veins of thee."

As he stopped, suddenly Jungkook's coughs stopped and Aimi rushed inside the room. She quickly turned on the light and approached his brothers.

"What... Jungkook, this is not just some mare. This is something else."

Aimi slid his finger on the blood from the sheets and then looked at it from a closer prespective.

"Han- this blood is black. You think he's cursed?"

Hansuk wiped his sweaty forehead as he sat down beside Jungkook who was clearing up his throat.

"Don't think so- but we can't spare to guess. Go bring an egg."

Aimi nodded, quickly running downstairs to get an egg. Meanwhile Jungkook turned around and placed his feet on the floor.

"It was a nightmare again-"

Hansuk furrowed his eyebrows.

"The same one with the baby?"

Jungkook shook his head while holding his neck.

"No... it was difffent this time it was..."

He wanted to tell him yet he couldn't open his mouth to do so. For some reason his mouth couldn't move. So what came out of his mouth was something else.

"I... i can't remember."

He had said that unconsciously. His mind went blank for a second and he couldn't think. What if that nightmare was just more than a nightmare? What if he was not meant to tell someone about it? What if... it was deadly?

Unable to speak nor act, he started hearing his sisters footsteps getting closer.

After seeing her walk in from the door she reached out a bowl and handed the egg to his brother.
In return Jungkook grabbed the egg and cracked it open inside the bowl.

But as he did, Aimi's eyes widened.

"What is it?"

Jungkook asked concerned. He could barely stand awake at this point.

"The... the yolk is... not there."

                               𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

For Namjoon it was a day like any other. He was taking a walk down the corridoors to check if something felt out of order and to his suprise, he did find something out of order. It was Jungkook.

He was sitting on the stairs, his head leaned against the wall. His eyes were slightly red and he looked dead tired.

"Jeon? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook didn't even spare him a glance as he blankly stared behind him... somewhere in the distance.

"Hey... what does it mean if the yolk is gone?"

Namjoon squinted his eyes, unable to understand his question.

"Excuse me? Can you speak up louder-"

From behind Namjoon, suddenly Jimin appeared and he quickly sneaked up to sit down next to Jungkook.

"Yolk is an embryo- it represents life. So if there is no yolk- then so is there no life."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he turned to Jimin. Meanwhile Namjoon fixed his tie, startled and annoyed by Jimin's sudden appereance from behind him.

"Then can the yolk also represent death?"

Jimin smirked, leaning in closer to his face, until he could feel Jungkook's breath on his lips.

"It could... but since there was no such a thing.. ever, it's hard to say."

Jungkook's eyes fell back down, now looking more worried.
Namjoon sighed while checking the papers in his hands.

"What is this about the yolk anyways?"

Ignoring him, Jungkook continued talking to Jimin.

"Well... do you know a club spesialized in nightmares?"

Jimin smiled, standing up. He then reached out his hand for Jungkook to grab.

"Yes. I can take you to it. Come with me?"

Without hesitation, Jungkook grabbed his hand and they walked away. He just wanted an escape from these nightmares. That's all.

Meanwhile Namjoon who was left all alone crossed his arms. And as he did, suddenly Jackson appeared behind him, wrapping his arm around his neck.

"Oh you poor little thing~ did they ignore you?"

Namjoon pushed Jackson's face off with the papers.

"Would you people stop appearing from my back!"

Then Hyejin also appeared, smacking her hand on Namjoon's shoulder as she walked away.

"Nope."

Namjoon frowned while Jackson just smirked. Fun times... really.

                               𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Jimin slowly rotated the whiskey glass before taking a sip.

"Why are we at the bar? I tought you were gonna bring me to the club."

Jimin placed the glass down on the table and then raises his hands up.

"You are here. I am the head of the club. So, come on. Shoot your question."

Jungkook swallowed as he looked around the dimmed bar. There weren't many people here so it seemed okay to talk in a low voice.

"W-well... there is this... nightmare i keep seeing but tonight- it was diffrent. More... gory."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well what was your nightmare about?"

Jungkook swallowed.

"Well uhm... i can't tell you. I tried but- words don't come out of my mouth as if i'm not meant to tell-"

Jimin giggled, shaking his head.

"A nightmare that you can't tell- yet you came here to ask me about it? You shure are a funny guy Jeon-"

Jungkook shook his head, trying to elaborate but it seemed difficult.

"No- i mean i have never seen anything like it before. It was terrifying- i even cracked an egg and guess what- there was no yolk."

Jimin looked at him as if he were crazy and then brushed his hair back.

"Jungkook- look, i'd love to help you but are you shure that you have not been pranked and this is just some stupid curse to mess with you?"

Jungkook frowned, now frustrated.

"You think i haven't looked it up? Look- i know it may seem like a joke but i'm serious. I just-"

Before he could continue his sentence, suddenly they got interruped by Lucas.

"I'm sorry for inerrupting- but Jimin could you come with me for a sec?"

Jimin glanced at Jungkook before standing up.

"Shure. I'll be back in a bit so wait here."

With that they both walked away, leaving Jungkook alone.

Great, just great. Not only did he take it as a joke, he couldn't even help him.
Even if Jimin- as a professional on nightmares couldn't figure this out then noone could help him.

It was a lost cause. He was done for

As he leaned his back on the couch, Jungkook gave out a very long sigh before grabbing Jimin's glass and gulping the whiskey down like water.

"You're asking the wrong guy you know..."

Jungkook suddenly choked on the whiskey, standing up to check who it was. Because he couldn't see properly, he walked around and his eyes widened.

"You..."

Yoongi raised his head up and tilted it to the side. Even his stare was scary. Despite having a cold voice and pale skin, he didn't seem like a bad person. Just scary.

"Would you like my help? I know the answer to your problem."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion.

"There is a catch isn't there?"

Yoongi shrugged, looking away.

"I just need help with a spell. That's it."

Jungkook crossed his arms.

"And what makes you think that i will be the one to be able to help?"

This situation did seem suspicious. Unless... he knew more about Jungkook than he tought he would.

"Let's just say that i heard what you can do from a cat."

Jungkook suddenly felt his pulse slow down, his fingertips get cold and vision darken. Did he hear him when he casted that spell when helping that guy? Even so, he was shure that he couldn't feel the presence of anyone. But then again, cats were sneaky. His familiar was to be minded of.

"F-fine... you leave me no choice anyways."

Yoongi stood up and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't look so stiff. We both get something out of this."

And with that he walked away, Jungkook following from behind.
Still worried, he started scratching his neck- which was a habit of his that he would do when stressed or nervous. Not very oftern though.

"But... you won't tell anyone after i help you right?-"

He couldn't see Yoongi's face so he didn't know what kind of an expression he was making. Probably poker faced.

"Does it look like i engage in lots of arguments- or are you blind like the others?"

Jungkook frowned as he stopped the scratching. Blind like others?

"I don't know you well enough- so ofcourse i would ask."

Yoongi scoffed.

"Maybe if you were observant enough you'd know that i won't tell a soul."

Jungkook bit his lip and look down. He could feel the eyes of other students around them.
As they walked pass the classrooms, from one of them Jackson's eyes widened at the sight.

"Whats the new boy doing with Yoongi? Ygh- bad combination."

Chanyeol's toughts was making the situation more intriguing.

"It makes you curious indeed..."

Jackson mumbled as be watched them get out of sight.
Meanwhile Lisa who was walking pass them with her 3 other friends, crossed her arms and frowned.

"Curious? I think it's hot."

Jackson made a disqusted face- knowing well enough that Jungkook was a major hottie.

"Oh come one- what about Yoongi- he's just scary-"

Jennie smirked, taking her sear beside him.

"He's a mysterious hottie."

Unbelievable- or that's what Jackson tought.

"Is there anyone you girls don't find hot?"

Lisa shrugged.

"I can cast a spell to make you mad ugly-"

Jackson just raised his hands up in surrended while Chanyeol giggled.

"You can't excpect more from women. They're crazy-"

Jackson shook his head.

"No- they're scary. Even more than Yoongi somethimes."

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

It was huge. And it felt like too much.

"Y-yoongi... is this really inside the school?"

Yoongi shook his head as they went into the restricted section.

"Obviously. I guess you haven't been to the back side of the school yet."

No- he was. But from the outside it looked much smaller. Confusing really. But the library was really big. There were more books that he had excpected.
The place was dark as the rest of the school- it was almost as if they didn't know what windows were. Actually there were windows but the curtains were thick black and long that it was probably absorbing the sunlight too well. Considering from how low the temperature was, he was shure.

They walked pass some bookshelves and turned a couple corners until they stopped in front of a bookshelf which was diffrent than the others. It's wood was a darker shade of brown while the rest was redlike.

"Here- wait a sec."

Jungkook did as he was told, not knowing what to search for anyways. So he decided to look around.
For some reason there weren't many students here. Maybe 3 or 4 but no more. And those looked like geeks who probably hadn't showered in weeks.
Aside from that the library seemed peacefull. So maybe if he was feeling too overwhelmed he could come here to relax.

"Ah- found it. Come."

He was too demanding to Jungkook's liking.
He just followed him to one of the tables.

Yoongi then placed the book on the table and opened it.

"You said that you cracked an egg but there was no yolk right? I've heard of many stories Jeon- but not any like this one. Doesn't seem real yet-"

As he turned the pages around, he stopped and placed his finger on a scribbled drawing which seemed nothing more than two people standing behind each other.

"Yet- there seems to be some information on it. Hm... peculiar. It says..."

Just when he was about to read it, Jungkook did. Yoongi got out of his way to let him.

"...when thy light is not where it seems, it is with thy night it seems."

Jungkook frowned. He was so done.

"What does this even mean-"

Yoongi crossed his arms and looked at the time on his wrist.

"It's your problem. Now that you've got my help, now i need yours."

Jungkook brushed his hair back, clearly annoyed.

"This is not helping-"

Yoongi frowned, his eyes becoming darker than they were.

"You said to help you. And i did. It's for you to figure it out- as it is none of my business. Now we don't have much time so come with me."

Soo much for help, really. Not having a choice, Jungkook ripped the page off from the book and tucked it in his pocket before placing the book whete it belonged.

"Fine- then i'll do what i need to, since you didn't seem to be of a good assistance anyways. Just take me wherever."

Yoongi didn't say anything as he started walking away, while Jungkook followed him from behind.

As they left the room, the book became pale white before turning into ashes. A big gloved hand reached down to them and grabbed them, watching as they perish.

"Jeon Jungkook..."

The man in black mumbled as he fixed his tie. The aura around him was dark enough to kill a flower. He smirked.

"I've found you... finally..."

                                                        To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 652 23
Taehyung is a vampire who has his life made difficult by the existence of human being, Jeon Jungkook who works at the same hospital as him. Life is m...
36K 2.5K 26
Moving into a new town, she started a new life as a college student. She was really excited about everything at first but soon she got tangled up wit...
2.5K 252 33
After his accident ... jungkook feel like he is lost somewhere...but things became more mysterious when the killer.."v"...he often dreams of.. starte...
3.7K 211 17
[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just moved in next door, seems to have some con...