It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Lillie....Mikaelson
Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Beach day
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
Lets go rescue lillie
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Goodbye
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Finding them
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Reunion
Heat
Bound to you
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
Our family
New book

Meeting him

5.6K 148 57
By MyAngelAliza

Lillie's POV two weeks later

Being smushed in a cuddle, by a moose looking human, and a freaking angel. Was okay, but starting to get hot. (Not like that, but sometimes I wish🥴)

I some how got out of the cuddle that we had. And since dean. We're partners in crime, but he does not cuddle. Was asleep. I left a note saying I was going to take a walk. And since it was daylight no one can kidnap me in broad daylight. I left the note sticking to deans forehead. I giggled to myself, he was going to get me back. But I had fun with it. I grabbed my jacket, and grabbed the hotel key, I closed the door slowly, so it wouldn't be so loud. I walked down the stairs, and made my way towards the streets so I can get to the sidewalk.

And some how I made my way towards the woods and no it wasn't the same woods I got kidnapped in. This was a different woods. It was beautiful. The flowers, the trees, all of it was beautiful.

But I literally almost jumped out of my skin when I heard an mans voice, "what are you doing here? This is private property", I heard the mans voice from behind me. For some reason his voice sounded like honeysuckle. Mmm. I smelled the air, it smelled like honeysuckle, flowers, and mate. Wait what! What did I just say? I don't even know what a mate is and I'm calling this guy my mate. I turned around and saw a very handsome man. Man he was handsome.

Third person POV

Derek could tell someone was in his woods and getting close to the house, so he told everyone to stay where they were, just in case if it were the alpha pack. He ran outside, and started to run. He caught a scent, it was one that he's never smelt before. But it was causing his wolf to yip and howl in happiness as if it was still a pup. He followed the delicious smelling scent. Until he could only see the back of a girl. She had beautiful white blonde hair, and she was pretty small. "what are you doing here? This is private property", he said to her. But once she turned around, his brown eyes caught her beautiful baby blue eyes. "MATE!", his wolf howled. His wolf kept chanting it. Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate!

He couldn't help himself and he started to run towards her. He leaped and jumped onto her. Making her fall into the leaves. He heard a squeal. And then a laugh. He got up a bit. "Okay big guy, your a little heavy", he could hear her bell like voice. He loved the sound of it. He couldn't get enough of it. He flashed his red eyes at her, but not in the way he wanted to kill her. But to show her who was her alpha mate was,

Her blue eyes looked into his. Passionately. Her fingers inched to touch his face. Her thimble fingers touched the sides by his eyes. Looking into the pretty red eyes. Unlike the other guy that kidnapped her. These eyes were beautiful. Derek grabbed one of her hands. And kissed her knuckles. "Mate", he whispered. "Yea I get that, I just don't know what that means", she said. He then attacked her. Rubbing his face all around her. Bathing her in his scent. "Mate means, loving, cherishing, claiming, protecting, and always being by mates side", he mumbled against her neck. Which he growled into, as he seen the bite marks on her neck.

Her eyes widened. "So just like wolves  mate?", she asked him. He nodded into her neck. "Wolf mates forever", he mumbled. Then she remembered every time that The mikaelsons called her their mate. So it was mates for them, but for vampires? But waited how can they be mates, and this guy here was her mate. This was all so confusing. She pulled away from him. Which made him whine. "I didn't catch your name by the way, my name is Lillie", she said.

"Lillie what a beautiful name", he thought.

"I'm derek", he said. He snapped out of his love sick puppy trance. But still wanted her close to him. Her eyes widened. "Derek Hale?", she asked.

He looked confused. His mate knew him?

He nodded his head in confusion.

"Oh god, your the person their after, oh god", she said freaking out. Derek grabbed her arms. "Lillie it's okay, tell me what's wrong", he said trying to soothe her, which did a little. "This guy, he kidnapped me, he wanted me to tell him what Derek Hale was up to, he had these weird looking red eyes that didn't have any white in it, wore these weird glasses over his eyes", she said.

Derek growled. "Deucalion!", he growled. Deucalion had kidnapped his mate. When he gets his hands on him. He'll pay.

"Tell me, what did he do to you", he growled lowly so he wouldn't scare his mate.

Lillie hesitated. "He....kidnapped me, chained me up, he beat me, he slashed my face, because I wouldn't tell him what you were up to, I didn't know you then and he thought I was lying, so he held me for a month, she slashed me, he broke almost every finger on my hands, and almost all my toes, and when he proved me useless, he slashed my stomach, thinking he was killing me, he almost did, some friends rescued me", she said.

Derek growled loudly this time. He looked his mate over. He saw the three Long and deep slashes on her face. But it didn't make her any less beautiful. He ran his huge fingers over her face. Feeling the deep scars. His wolf whined seeing his mate like this. Then he remembered the slashes on her stomach. He lifted up her shirt, making her squeal. He ran his fingers over the long slash marks. He whined lowly. "Hey big guy, it's okay, I'm okay now, okay?", she said. But that didn't stop him from attacking her again. She laughed as she laid back and watched as he scent marked him.

And soon he stopped, but he did roll her onto his chest. She was so small. He was afraid he would break her. He kept one hand on her back and one in her hair, soothingly caressing her hair. She had her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat pump. "This is crazy, we just met today and you act as if we've known each other for years", she said. "That's because my wolf and I recognize you as our mate, it's natural to feel this way", he said.

"Yea well, it feels weird to me, but I like it", she said. He smiled. He had his mate in his arms. She smelt like him. He sighed in pleasure. After so long he had found his mate. But he still worried about the alpha pack. What if they come after her again? What if they tried to take her away from him to make him join their pack? He growled lowly. He wouldn't let that happen. No way in hell. He was going to protect his mate. He nuzzled against her hair. Smelling her sweet scent and shampoo.

Soon it was getting dark and she would have to go back to the hotel, back to the boys. She got up, even though she didn't want to, she had to. It was a little hard considering that Derek wouldn't let go. But finally she ripped through his hold. She heard him whine. She smiled. He reminded her of a Whiney puppy.

"Oh come on big guy, I have to get home, I promise to come back tomorrow", she said. He sighed. "At lease let me walk you home", he said. She giggled and nodded. She jumped on his back. He grabbed her by her thighs, so she wouldn't fall. He ran out of the woods, with her squealing in happiness. He loved the sound of it. He wanted to make her happy every day, of every minute, of every second.

Lillie wrapped her arms around Derek's neck. He ran across the street, making sure there was no cars. He finally reached the hotel that she mentioned. But when they got closer, he could smell the scent of hunters. He growled and backed up. Lillie frowned. She patted his head. "What's up dere?", she asked. "Hunters", he growled. She patted his head again. "It's okay, it's just my friends, there hunters, (she heard him growl) but don't worry, they only hunt the evil ones, like the werewolf's that go terrorizing towns and ghosts and all that shit", she said as she got down.

Derek calmed down when he heard what they hunted, they weren't like Kate. He looked down at her, since she was so small. He wrapped his arms around her. "You know a girl like you shouldn't curse like that", he said with a smile on his face. She blushed. "Sorry, it's a habit of mine, I'll try and stop. I promise", she said rambling. He chuckled. "I'm just joking, makes you more of a badass Mate", he said.

She blushed again. She was still all new to this mate stuff. "Well I better get inside before they come out here, and I don't think they'll take it lightly that my mate is a werewolf, i have to explain it to them your not one of the bad ones, don't want them shooting you full of werewolf bane", she said with a smile on her face. He chuckled. He pressed his lips to her forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow my beautiful mate, but I'll be the one to pick you up", he said. He again pressed his lips to her forehead. She smiled and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"I'll see you then", she said with a smile on her face. And he loved that smile on her face. It was a beautiful smile. He smiled back at her.

She smiled back at him. She loved his smile. His teeth reminded her of a bunny's teeth. She put a hand on his cheek, which he leaned into. He had his eyes closed. Loving the feeling of his mates touch. She kissed the other cheek. "Goodnight big guy", she said softly. She pulled her hand back from his cheek. He whined. She giggled. "Don't worry big guy, I'll see you tomorrow", she said.

He grabbed one of her hands. "Goodnight my mate", he said kissing her knuckles. She blushed again. He loved when she blushed it was cute.

She climbed the stairs, she waved at him. And he waved back. The last thing he saw was her smile was she walked into the room. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He was so happy, and not his usual grumpy wolf self. He walked home with a smile on his face. He couldn't help it. He had met his mate. And he was going to see her tomorrow.

Lillie walked into the hotel room. But didn't see any of the boys. They must of went to the diner. She turned on the tv. And SpongeBob was on. A smile grew on her face.

4 episodes later. (By the SpongeBob guy)

She heard the door open and saw all three boys come in. With bags of food from the diner, her mouth watered as she smelt the delicious scent of burgers and fries. "When did you get back?", dean asked her.

"An hour ago", she said.

"Oh cool, do some sight seeing? See any shops you like?", Sam asked.

"Yea I did, I like this place", she said as she thought of Derek.

"I'm glad, since we'll be staying here for awhile, we haven't gotten any calls, so we're stuck here till then", dean said. And Lillie couldn't help but be happy. She would be spending as much time with Derek.

then she remembered the food. "What bag is mine?", she asked. Dean threw her a bag, which she caught. She opened it, and saw two double cheese burgers with extra pickles and ketchup. And two things of fries, with ketchup and honey mustard.

She grabbed her first burger and tore into it. "I don't know where it all goes, I mean look at her, she's a tiny little thing, and I can't even eat that much", she heard dean say. She laughed as she ate. She had a big appetite.

For one thing she was happy she met Derek, even though he was the reason she was kidnapped. She couldn't be any less happier that she met him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
19K 546 6
(Book 2) Leila has a reputation as the pack princess, being the Alpha's daughter means that for most she is to be looked at but not touched. But that...
8.1K 270 26
Almost Out of Time sequel!!! Nicole has just been kidnapped by another pack. Chase and his pack are on their way to save her. The only questions I ha...