Saving me

By cloudcover

Heather Grace is left all alone in a world where no one accepts her. No one knows the truth of what happened... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilouge

Chapter 12

72 4 1
By cloudcover

It's been almost four months since I told Josh it was over. Alice is seven months old and so lively. I love her to pieces.

I set her in her bouncy seat and listen as she plays with the toys that dangle over her head. She laughs and smacks at them over and over. I laugh a little. I fix me some lunch and eat while I watch Alice play. When I finish eating I feed Alice then burp her. She yawns as I hold her. "Is someone sleepy? I think you are," I whisper to her. I carry her to her room and set her down for a nap in her crib. I turn her baby monitor on and leave her room. I walk into the living room and watch TV. I keep the volume low to listen for Alice. After a while I slowly drift off to sleep.

When I wake something doesn't feel right. Alice should have woken up an hour ago. It's almost three o'clock. I get up and walk hurriedly to Alice's room. I look and her window is open. Alice is no where to be seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 2 28
This is a story about a girl who lost everything she had. It all happened in one day. But over time she gets everything back, one thing at a time. Sh...
13 0 1
As she is swept away into a world of unknowns she is forced to overcome her own mind as well as those around her. Between the new knowledge, she is...
218 0 13
At 16 years of age, her arms, legs, and stomach are covered in scars and fresh cuts. To her, they seem like old friends never to be forgotten. Olivia...
205K 6.4K 28
Olivia is a wealthy teenager but her life changes only after a few days and weeks at a new school . She find out who she really is. It only took one...