It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
Meeting him
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Beach day
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
Lets go rescue lillie
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Goodbye
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Finding them
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Reunion
Heat
Bound to you
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
Our family
New book

Lillie....Mikaelson

9.8K 142 3
By MyAngelAliza

Hi everyone. Yea the names Lillie....mikaelson. It's better then Cullen, but not so much since I had to run away from my home, because my so called happy family didn't want me to be a part of it. They hurt me in ways that I never knew they could. I can't believe Kol would actually be able to even hit me you know. But I guess there's new things for everything. I never wanted to leave my dad or my sister. I love them, they helped me with everything. But I think they'd be better off without me. I don't need to be causing problems for people that I love. So I left. Yes I still love them, even after what they put me through. My damaged heart still loves them to no end. I don't know why, but it still hurts. It's going to take awhile to heal my heart.

But other then that, I'm fine,

Man I suck at lying, everything hurts, I still cry bloody tears and have a bunch of bloody noses. Which sucks.

But at least I got older. I think it's stopping. I look around 15-16. So that's good. No more growing for me. Or maybe a little I don't know. But it feels like it's stopping. Which I like.

Well it was nice meeting you guys. I have to look for something to eat. Since I have no money on me. Because I'm stupid and didn't bring any freaking money.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 387 27
BOOK II This is a sequel to The Evans Escape: After Kaydence returns to life without her dad what will she chose? Will she pick one of her Alpha mate...
22.2M 586K 30
*BOOK TWO* (Can he read as standalone) **THIS BOOK IS FULLY PUBLISHED NOW ON AMAZON. FIFTEEN CHAPTERS FROM THE END OF THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN REMOVED!! *...
69.2K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...