REUSABLE

By chickennnnnout

"Na Jaemin, you are disgusting! I am disgusted to you more than the people I sleep around with" "I just want... More

=My Pill=
=The Cage=
=My Concerns=
=His Beauty=
=Mine=
=His lips=
=Avoid=
=Uncertain Feelings=
=The Change I am not used to =
=I love him?Yes=
=Confession=
Extra Part
Extra Part 2 ๐Ÿ”ž

=My Energy=

5.6K 258 116
By chickennnnnout

Ep 4: My Energy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the incident that day, Jaemin had been trying not to bump into Jeno for any possible reason. Yes, he admitted that he was too embarrassed to even look at Jeno but he was also too scared to be hurt again. 

Jeno was a type of person who could weakenJaemin by his deep dark eyes. Words that formed in Jeno's throat could give him a living heaven or a burning hell. To sum up, the only reason Jaemin wouldn't give up on breathing was because of Jeno's presence in front of his own eyes.

Jaemin picked out a black stripped turtle neck sweater out of his wardrobe. He had been wearing these types of clothes for consecutive days in purpose of hiding the swollen skin right beside his Adam apple.

Jaemin hissed in pain as the fabric brushed off his sensitive wound - in which looked like a deep black eye painted over with a touch of violet sunset and blended bloody-red shades.

After the dress up, he forced his exhausted legs to move downstairs and start his every morning routine: make the most delicious breakfast for his sleeping husband.
_________________________________________________

Jeno woke up to the familiar ringtone. He groaned and sat up on his stomach as he blinked a few times to get used to with the sunrays running inside his dark room.

He reached out for his phone on the side of the bed but the device wasn't on the exact position where he left it last night.

The room became silent again after the melodic ringtone muted. Jeno rotated his body to search through his bed only to pick up the device resting underneath his pillow.

He lit up the screen and saw a miscall from one of his friends, Mark Lee. He swiped his fingers playfully and returned the call.

"Hello? Jeno!", the other greeted.

"Hey Mark, sup?" Jeno finally got out of his comfy blankets and stood up to stretch.

"Oh.. well, I just wanted to ask you about tonight's game " Mark paused, stressing on his very last word, then continued,  " you in?"

Jeno chuckled, followed by Mark's certain reply "I guess you're in"

" why wouldn't?" Jeno replied as he walked in the bathroom for wash up.

"Alright! I'm gonna call Haechan to wake him up. " Mark didn't wait for the other boy as he declined the call.
_______________________________________________

The school boy climbed down the stairs with loud footsteps. Bongshik turned around to see Jeno placing himself on the seat in front of the breakfast he was served.

Jeno looked around the room and peeked inside the opposite room—living room— and frowned.

"Where the fuck is he?" Jeno mumbled under his breath but was overheard by Bongshik who was standing by him to pour the chocolate drink inside the cup.

"Oh! Hyung went out early today too. He said he'll be late as well. I heard he is meeting up with his friends." Bongshik naturally informed. Jeno didn't even give any reaction, acting like he didn't care when he was actually craving for more information.

As if Bongshik knew what Jeno was thinking, the usual oblivious boy rumbled more. "He said he didn't get to meet up with them the other day when they had a reunion. I wondered how his friends look like. I'm pretty sure they are cute and handsome like Jaemin hyung." 

"Okay! Enough Bongshik! Don't you have school to go too? How are you talking this much?". Jeno scolded the younger boy in annoyance. He saw Bongshik pouting and scratching the back of his ears but Jeno decided to ignore the shorter boy.

Great! Now I annoyed the innocent boy. Jeno picked up his phone on the breakfast table and packed it in his bag that was sitting on the other chair. He then stole a glance at Bongshik and sighed. 

"Tell Na Jaemin I'm not coming back tonight. If he ever cared to ask why, just say I will be at one of my friend's apartment".

Bongshik nodded not facing up at Jeno. The dark hair boy stood up and left the house, grabbing the car keys.

__________________________________________

" Hi Jeno sambae!"

"Oh my god! Did he just look at me?"

"Bro, Lee Jeno just fucking look at me!"

"Yo! He looks so good today"

"Under that denim, I know there are giant muscles"

A large amount of compliments poured into Jeno's ears as he parked his black car and entered the school. For god sake, he did not look up at anyone and yet, people were brazen enough to yell out things for attention. 

"Dude!". A familiar husky voice greeted.

"Mark Lee, hey!". Jeno returned a high five to the sweet looking guy and waved at the shorter boy who was behind Mark. "Haechan, so you are attending school?". Jeno asked sarcastically.

"Fuck you, bitch! I came here for tonight's game. I don't want to be at home anyways". Haechan replied with a cute pout.

"Oh so you are at school just because you don't want to be at home today. How to be a queen?" Mark teased.

"Mark Lee, that's not how you sound like two nights ago in my bed. When did you become this daring?"

"Hold-hold on guys! Not to my virgin ears". Jeno faked an innocent look and stare at the couple only to be returned a disgusted looks from Haechan.

" The only virgin that is related to you is your husband ". Haechan snapped back with a victorious smirk. Jeno quickly changed his expression on his face, in which Mark noticed.

"What's up bro? Did you guys fight again?" questioned Mark as they walked pass the principal's office that all three of them knew by heart thanks to all the fights they had. 

"Jeno , I'm telling you seriously. We know you hate him but to be honest, we are much more in relief that you are with him than with your aunt. He had never mistreated you, if hugging you in front of the school gate when he came pick you up on the first day after your marriage counts". Haechan was never scared of expressing his honest opinions. Jeno knew he admired that part of personality in his friend but not today. He did not want to hear anything about that selfish man, especially from his friends. 

"Haechannie, let's give him some space. Something might happen that we don't know". Mark entered the conversation in a calm tone once he knew Jeno's face became a shade redder after Haechan's obviously concerned comment. 

Haechan glanced at Mark who sweetly smiled at him so he nodded as a sign of giving in. "Alright! So I'll see you two at lunch if I'm not bored to dead in the morning classes". Haechan simply carried his bag in a tighter grip and waved at the two tall boys who didn't share the same classes as Haechan for the morning lessons.

After Haechan had left, Jeno and Mark quietly walked to their homeroom class. 

______________________________________

Jaemin was very busy today. He had to complete all of his works by six in order to make his way to the meet up dinner. He felt guilty enough for not making it the previous time so he decided to be there no matter what. 

As soon as he sat down on his desk this morning, he had not stood up. The week was all packed up for his schedule and he wanted to finish all of his work in time so that none of their decided plans would be delayed. 

He was strictly reading a new proposal from managing department when he heard a knock on his door. Even before he could answer the door, his secretary, Park Jisung entered his head to peek inside. 

"Hey Jisung" . Jaemin greeted the younger while closing the file he was reading only leaving a finger in between so it won't shut completely. 

"I am here to remind you that it's lunch time and I want to ask you what you want to have for lunch". Jisung, who was now fully inside the room, tossed his glasses back to its place and waited for Jaemin's response.

"How long do I have before the next meeting?". Jaemin looked around for the clock while asking Jisung.

"Well, if you are asking for the new product selection meeting, you have one hour in between. You also have a scheduled private meeting with the marketing managers at three and at four, you'll have to meet up with President Zhong to negotiate a contract for the new project ". Jisung listed all the plans that he memorized.

"Oh right...right... .I already told you to cancel all the plans after six today right?". Jisung nodded. " You are dismiss for lunch". Jisung raised his eyebrows as he widened his eyes because he saw Jaemin standing up to fit in his coat.

"Are... are you going somewhere?" Jisung questioned.

"Yea ... I'm going to SM Highschool"

"SM High...? Isn't it -"

" Right ... I want to see Jeno for a while. I'll just hide and steal some moments to look at him. It's a long day after all and I want to refill my energy before I'm fully exhausted.". Jaemin excitedly smiled and grabbed the door knob while Jisung  awkwardly smiled back.

"But if you want to see-"

The door had shut and the presence of the young CEO was gone in the room.  Yet, Jisung's worried words went unheard by the said CEO. He exhaled a loud sigh and continued, "if you want to see Jeno-ssi, then you will have to miss your lunch"

==================================================================

Next episode teaser >>>

"Don't you ever touch him again"

"Lee...Lee Jeno"

" That's right I'm Lee Jeno and this person you are touching right now is MY HUSBAND "

XXXXX

" Jeno-ah! I'm okay. Let me down"

" Don't speak or I might do something to you"

"I am heavy Jeno-ah! You might be-"

"*sighs* I've already warn you"

********************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...
2.8K 200 16
๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์ง€๋กœ | Neomu Jiro When Chan hated Jiro for almost getting him in trouble. - This book is produced by my wonderful imagination and no one else...
6.6K 215 29
It's another fictional story there's nothing related in their real life, do not report if you're not a taekook shipper you may leave already it's not...
10.2K 531 30
แดษดแด„แด‡ แดœแด˜แดษด แด€ แด›ษชแดแด‡.....แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สŸษชแด แด‡แด… แด€ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ss....... แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส แด€ แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€ แด›แดแดแด‹ สœแด‡ส€ แดกษชแด›สœ สœษชแด.....ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด„แด€แดแด‡......แด€ษดแด… sแด€แด แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€....... "๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก...