Sweet As Sugar (BxB) [COMPLET...

By miss-shadows

Zach is your typical nerd. loves to read, loves to draw, loves to bake, and decorate cakes in his family bake... More

A little bit about the characters
Author's note:
Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chaper Seventeen:
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen:
Bonus part:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty-one:
Chapter Twenty-two:
Chapter Twenty-three:
Chapter Twenty-four:
Chapter Twenty-five:
Chapter Twenty-six:
Chapter Twenty-seven:
Chapter Twenty-eight:
Chapter Twenty-nine:
Chapter Thirty:
Chapter Thirty-one:
Chapter Thirty-two:
Chapter Thirty-three:
Chapter Thirty-four:
Chapter Thirty-five:
Chapter Thirty-six:
Chapter Thirty-seven:
Chapter Thirty-eight:
Chapter Thirty-nine:
Chapter Forty:
Chapter Forty-one:
Chapter Forty-two:
Chapter Forty-three:
Chapter Forty-four:
Chapter Forty-six:
Chapter Forty-seven:
Chapter Forty-eight:
Chapter Forty-nine:
Chapter Fifty:
Chapter Fifty-one:
Chapter Fifty-two:
Chapter Fifty-three:
Chapter Fifty-four:
Chapter Fifty-five:
Chapter Fifty-six:
Chapter Fifty-seven:
Chapter Fifty-eight:
Chapter Fifty-nine:
Chapter Sixty:
Chapter Sixty-one:
Chapter Sixty-two: The end.
Sweet As Sugar - The sequel!
The first chapter of Closure is OUT!

Chapter Forty-five:

6.2K 252 122
By miss-shadows

A/N: so I know the last couple of chapters are a bit short (this one as well) but as I said the last chapter I think it's better for the story, I don't want to over-tell or add way too much irrelevant details so yall won't get confused. also, I think it's helping me write out faster, instead of thinking I wrote too much the last chapter so now I don't know where to start from.

so, I know you already hate Zach's parents, and I thought I can make them even more hated. and more drama of course, why not.

enjoy!

---------------------------------

Brian's POV:

"his phone's dead" I announced at lunch.

"Maybe he's just mad at you and turned off his phone," Olivia said.

"why would he be mad at me?" I asked.

"I don't know, you're his boyfriend. Figure it out" she replied.

"oh, so you have a boyfriend now?" Matthew asked from the other side of the table.

"Why are you still here, exactly?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just making sure you and your boyfriend won't be near each other" he answered.

"well, he's not here today. You can fuck off now" I said to him.

I was still extremely pissed at his presence, but I was more pissed at my own mother.

"I tried to call him four times this morning, I thought maybe he over-slept," Fred said.

"well, Olivia, maybe after school today you could go to his house and ask his mother if Zach's ok?" I asked her.

"Maybe he's actually sick you know?" Olivia said.

"fine, I just want to make sure he's ok" I answered her.

"aww, you're such a sweet boyfriend!" Matthew chuckled.

"I would honestly punch you right now, but you're not even worth it," I said.

Fuck this guy.

---------------------------------

Olivia sighed as Fred parked his car outside of Zach's house.

"I'd do it myself you know, I just don't think his mom will like to see me right now," I told her.

"it's fine, I don't mind, I just don't like his mother much," she said.

"me neither," I told her.

Olivia hopped off the car and walked to the porch.

Olivia's POV:

I knocked on the door three times.

It's weird if you only knock twice... or four.

Zach's mom opened the door.

I was hoping he'll be the one to open it and make my life easier.

I sighed.

"Olivia, so nice to see you!" his mother chirped.

"you too, Michelle" I lied.

"so what can I do for you today?" she asked.

"uh, well, I just came to check up on Zach. He didn't come to school today... or yesterday... so... I came to see if he's ok" I said.

Michelle's smile dropped.

"Zach's not here, Olivia" she frowned at me as if I should already know it.

"uh, is he at the bakery? I'll go there than" I said and started backing away.

"he's not at the bakery either. He's with Brian. He ran away two nights ago. I brought him to the bakery and left him there to help out Jack, and Zach decided to run away instead of going home. I knew this guy was nothing but trouble..." she mumbled.

"what?"

"You heard me. Tell Zach that he's in so much trouble when he'll decide to come back home. And tell Brian he has five days to convince Zach to come back home, or else I'll file a police report about him kidnapping my son" she said.

"wait, what?!"

"that's right! Kidnapping my son, Olivia! I chose to be a good mother and give them one last week together. Tell Zach he better cherish every second, because as soon as he'll get back home, he's gonna be homeschooled. His father and I are so upset about his last choices. It's not like him at all!" she said.

"Michelle, what are you talking about? Zach isn't with Brian. Brian lives with me now. And he's right behind me inside the car" I said and pointed at Fred's car.

"what do you mean he's not with Brian?" she asked worriedly.

"well, last time we saw him was two days ago, we gave him a ride back home here... he called me later that afternoon to let me know you gave him his phone back... but this is it. He's not with Brian. Brian is staying at my place since last week..." I told her.

I can't believe she doesn't even know where her son is!

"I don't understand..." she started to mumble.

"who told you Zach's with Brian?" I asked her confused.

"Jack did, he was the last to see Zach, they were working together at the bakery..."

"J-jack?!" as in psycho Jack?!

"yes, I asked him yesterday if he knows where Zach went for after they closed the shop because he didn't return home that night and... and he told me he's pretty sure he's with Brian, because Zach kept talking about him that day, and how much he missed him and wants to be with him, he said Zach's just probably being rebellious," she said.

"And you believed him?!" I asked her.

"why wouldn't I?" she said.

"because he's a complete psycho!"

"Olivia, don't tell me you're a part of this witch hunt as well" Michelle started rolling her eyes.

"Michelle, he is a psychopath, I didn't believe Zach myself till I met this guy! He tried to rape your son at my party! He's a complete psychopath!" I yelled at her.

"Olivia, this is ridiculous-"

"you know what? Never mind! We're gonna find him ourselves! And you know what else? You're a terrible mother! There! I said it! Learn how to listen to your son!" I said and started walking back to the car.

---------------------------------

"so?" Fred asked as I entered the vehicle.

"ok, don't freak out, but we have a huge problem"

"you're kinda making it hard by telling us we have a huge problem..." Fred said.

I sighed.

"Zach's not home," I told them.

"ok then, where is he?" Brian asked.

"that's the problem," I said.

Both of the guys looked at me confused.

"his mother claimed that Zach is with Brian, and well, we all know he's not"

"I don't understand"

"ok, so, remember two days ago Zach called you? Well, his mom took him to the bakery right after, to work with Jack, and guess who was the last to see Zach? And guess who was the one who told Michelle that her son is just being rebellious and ran away with you? That's right!"

"That son of a bitch, I'm going to kill him!"

"first of all, you're not going to kill anyone, my father loves you and I'm not going to ruin his fantasy, second, we need to find Jack, ASAP, because if he's the last person to see Zach, we have an even bigger problem, this guy is dangerous," I told them.

---------------------------------

We made our way to the bakery as fast as we could.

"Brian, just make sure you stay calm the entire time, we don't want to cause for a bigger scene," I told him before we entered the store.

Brian immediately ran off to Jack and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"you son oh a bitch! Where is he!" he yelled at him.

I rolled my eyes. Idiot.

Jack just chuckled at the situation.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" he smiled.

"you know you do! Where's Zach? What did you do to him? I'm going to fucking kill you!" Brian yelled again.

Fred reached out to him and pulled him away from Jack.

"Jack, just tell us where Zach is and nothing bad will happen, we'll just pretend nothing ever happened between the both of you, we're just worried for him" Fred tried to calm down the spirits.

"Sorry Fred, but as much as I'd love to help you, I have no idea where Zach is, I thought he's with Brian all of this time," he said and winked.

Brian released himself from Fred's hold and jumped off the counter.

He started punching Jack out.

Ugh, not again.

"Brian! You promised to behave!" I yelled at him.

A word of a man doesn't worth shit...

As Fred and I tried to separate the two,

A loud sound of police sirens was set on and got closer and closer with every second passing.

Before any of us could get Brian and Jack off the floor, a bunch of police officers entered the bakery escorts by Zach's parents.

Finally, they got some brain after all.

So I thought...

"Brian Larson, Olivia Elwood, Fredric Charles, you're all under arrest of kidnapping Zachary Daniels. You need to come with us to the station immediately. I'm going to read your rights now. Don't resist as they cuff you" one of the policemen said.

Wait? What?!

---------------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone! oooooh, drama!

so what did you think about this chapter?

are you surprised by Michelle's actions?

maybe it's a good thing she called the police at least?

I hope you liked this chapter!

don't forget to comment and vote!

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 61.2K 67
A story of two enemies attached and captivated by lust and value. "You act like you can't stand me...But the moment I get my hands on you, you're lik...
36.6K 2.1K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...
1.1M 53.1K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...
776K 43K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...