His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Invitation✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨Slap✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Fun In Beach- II✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨Guilt✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Contract?✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨My Little Wife✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨It's her✨

25.2K 672 28
By Anne_Iryx

Picture of Rose Jones
____________

“There is always a lesson of a lifetime to learn in every betrayal.”

-Edmond Mbiaka

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

I had left for home after talking with Dad.

'Why do mom and Dad care about her?'

I reached home at 11 pm, earlier than ever. As I entered through the door, I found silence. I went to the kitchen and found a note from Mia.

Dear Nick,
                  I had to left earlier for my son. He is ill.
                  I hope you understand. Please heat the food and eat. I don't know that whether you wife like to do this for you or not. But I can't neglect my responsibilities for you.

Your Babysitter,
Mia

I went upstairs to my room. After fresh up, I went to kitchen to heat the food for myself. I didn't hear any sound.

'Is Annie home or somewhere else?

After taking my dinner, I went to the guest room where she was staying. I knocked the door but no response. I pushed the door a little and saw Annie was sitting on chair beside her study table, but her head was on table. I went to her and found her eyes close. I pocked her cheek, but no response.

'Her cheeks are so soft. I really want to kiss-'

What the hell I was thinking? However I shouldn't leave her like this. I scooped her in my arm and took her to bed.

As I laid her on her bed, my eyes fell on her other cheeks. It was still red. I applied cream in her red cheek. I picked up her books from the study and placed them where the other books.

But I suddenly knocked a file. I picked up the file. I felt curiosity to opened it. When I opened it, I felt 1000 volt of shocks. The file was full of beautiful paintings, sketches, portraits. They were all beautiful. I picked the most beautiful paintings. A wolf was howling inside a wolf. I placed the file where it was earlier. I left her room with the painting.

I sent a text message to my secretary.

I want you binding
a painting. Come
tomorrow my office and
collect the painting
from me.

Yes sir.

I laid down on my bed, but couldn't sleep.

'She is really beautiful, but she is golden digger. She wants only my money. I hate you Mrs. Coleman. I hate you for destroying my happiness. I hate you and will hate you forever'

~•~

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Today we going to have a new principal. I hope he is better than the earlier'

We all stood in queue in the college hall. We saw the college director came in front of the stage and delivered some speech. I didn't listen any or single word of him. Then he welcomed our principal, Miss. Jones. She was really beautiful. I saw many female teachers were jealousy at her.

After her speech, she dismissed everyone. Before we could leave the hall room, I was called to principal office.

I went to office and found brother Xander was sitting on chair along with Miss Jones. Miss Jones stood up from her chair and introduced herself to me,"Hello! I'm Rose Jones, your new principal and this is my brother, Jeremy Jones". Her finger pointed behind of me, I turned and found Jeremy, the boy, I bumped yesterday. I introduced myself, "My name is Annie Evans, student of computer science Engineering". This time brother Xander interrupted," Correction Annie Coleman. You should remember your new surname". Rose, I mean Miss Rose laughed along with her brother. Rose said between her laughter, "She is really so sweet and beautiful". I interrupted her," But you're more beautiful than me". Hearing my comment she blushed a little. His brother, Jeremy teased her,"Don't give compliment on her, she often blush like a 15 years Girl ". She yelled at her brother," Shut up Jeremy ". He chuckled on his sister.

Then a long pause. Miss. Rose broke the silence," I still can't believe that they target her to get the Colemans. How could they be so heartless?". I heard Jeremy said, "In this business, everyone has become that selfish". I interrupted their conversion," I can't understand a single word. Can you explain me a little? ". Xander raised from his seat and said," I can explain you everything but you have to promise us that you will kept it inside you". I promised them. Then brother Xander opened his mouth,"We are from Black King. We are Mafia". I took step back,"What?". Miss. Rose said, "We are not bad. Annie believe us. You has been targeted by the second powerful mafia. Please believe us, we can save you from them. Just trust us".

Brother Xander had saved me and my family a lot. He also gave me protection. I should believe him.

" I believe you", I said a little louder. Brother Xander said, "Then cooperate with us. We won't let them to touch a single hair of your"

~••~

Jeremy's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Annie is really so naive'

I and Rose were become her bodyguard and protector in school.

Annie was in school, so I got free from my work. I came out from school. This city was so beautiful. But I felt blank inside in my heart, felt betrayal, felt hatred.

'I never want to come back. But it was boss's order'

I walked inside the park. I watched all the children were playing.

Flashback

"Jemy, let's play hide and seek", I was called by my little Angel. I picked her up and kissed her cheeks. " Sure", I agreed. She ran to hide. I covered my eyes and started counting. After finish counting, I went to find her. I didn't find her but found a letter.

Little boy,
                 Stay away from her or you will be regret.
                 Leave this city with your sister.
                     Your worst enemy

I tried to contact my 7 years old girl. She never answer any call. Then her father threatened us. At last you gave up and left the city. My Angel never contact me again.

Flashback End

I suddenly bumped with someone. The person fell on her butt. A girl. I gave her my hand to help her. She slapped my hand and stood up herself. Then she shouted at me,"Are you blind or stupid? Do you know who  I'm? I'm Peach Martin ".

'Its her'

VOTE!
COMMENT!
  &
SHARE!

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1.8M 931 1
"You're not serious right?" He gave me a bored look, turning around to face me completely. He brought his face a little closer and parted his lips t...
4.1K 140 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
22.3K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...