His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Invitation✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨It's her✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Fun In Beach- II✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨Guilt✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Contract?✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨My Little Wife✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨Slap✨

27K 693 0
By Anne_Iryx

Picture of Jeremy Jones
______

“Friends are relatives you make for yourself.”

-Eustache Deschamps

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

I woke early in the morning to make a good breakfast. Not a burnt one.

'Wish me good luck'

I got a text from Brother Xander.

His name is Jeremy.
Remember that.

I replied.

Got it👍

After taking bath, I went downstairs with my bag. I heard some noise coming from kitchen. I dashed to kitchen and found Nicholas cooking breakfast. I gasped seeing the scene.

'I didn't know that he could cook'

He heard me. He turned and said, "I'm making breakfast for myself, not for you".

'As expected!'

Maybe I expected so much from him. I went to fridge and took two Apple. I sliced and placed in on a place. I took toasts applied butter and jam on them. I felt a pair of eyes following every steps of mine. I made milkshake but I need chocolate. I remembered that I had chocolates in my bag. I ran to living room to grabbed the chocolates. As I reentered into the kitchen, I saw Nicholas was still using gas oven. I asked," Can you boil water for me? ". He didn't answer but did what I asked. I just placed the bowl on the counter after removing from gas over. I put chocolate in a small bowl and placed in the warm water bowl. Within few minutes, the chocolate melted. I used them to make chocolate milkshake.

I ate my breakfast and was ready to leave when Nicholas stopped me saying," Car is ready for you. Don't take cab. The car will pick you from co-". I stopped him,"Thank you but I have to group study with your brother and friends. Your car don't need to pick up me from school. Nate will give me lift like yesterday". Nicholas just nodded his head.

I left the house and got into the car. Car took me to college in a short time. I thanked the driver before got down from car. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I went through the entrance gate.

But suddenly my eyes fell on a figure. I remembered, he was Isa's step brother. I felt something bad about him. I took out my Mobile and made a call. Papa.

Me: Hello Papa!

Papa: Hello Annie! How are you? Did my son give you trouble?

Me: No! He doesn't give me trouble. What did you do with Isa's parents?

Papa: Her family is in lock up. But her brother is free cause he is underaged. What happen?

Me: I actually just see him in our college. I felt something wrong about him.

Papa: Don't worry. I will sent someone to take care of this. Just stay with her.

Me: Sure Papa. I'm sorry I just forget. Goody Goody morning.

Papa: No problem. I can understand the situation.

Me: Bye Papa. Have a nice day.

Papa: You too.

After hanging up, I ran to my class to find Isa. I found her in our class with Lizzy. I told them about Isa's brother, Miguel. I also told them about the conversation with Papa. Hearing this, Isa sighed in relief.

"Do you find a rich boyfriend for yourself, Annie? What's his name? Ahh Nicholas Coleman. The no. one rich and bachelor CEO in this city", we were interrupted by someone. I turned and Lisa, one of hottest girl of our college. Lizzy informed her with new details," Nicholas Coleman had married one day ago. So he lost bachelor label". All the girls in class gasped to hear. Lisa shuddered, "How... How could this happen? Nicholas married? You're kidding right?". Isa said enjoying the drama," We were invited in his marriage as special guests". I tried hard to control my laughter, but failed. It pulled me into trouble. I felt a slap on my cheek. Lisa slapped. Lizzy just jumped on her, punching and slapping her. Her followers tried to approach, but we stopped them.

Suddenly principal came into our class. Principal called us into his office. I was the victim but we were going to get punishments without any reason. Lisa was the only daughter of the director of college.

Entering into Principal's office, principal asked for our guardian's contact no. But we couldn't call Lizzy's dad or my dad. Nicholas wouldn't help me in this.

'Should I call Brother Xander?'

I gave him Brother Xander's no. Within 10 minutes, Brother Xander entered into Principal.

'So fast'

Principal stood up from his seat and asked him,"What can I do for you Mr. Black? I am so lucky to have you in my office. What do you prefer? Tea, Coffee or cold drinks". Seeing brother Xander, Isa and Lizzy looked at me. I showed my thump up. Then Lisa started her annoying acting,"Sir punishment them for their action ". Principal pushed his glass and turned to us," Where is your guardian?". "Here", Brother Xander pointed at himself. Principal shocked to heard. Principal suddenly started to shudder," S-Sir I di-didn't me-mean to tr-trouble you". Brother Xander said in his cold voice, "But you already did". Principal said tried to become serious," I have to do this. They beat an innocent student". Lizzy mocked,"Innocent student? My foot". Everyone's eyes turned to Lizzy. "Lizzy, you shouldn't disrespect your teacher. But tell me what happen?", brother Xander asked Lizzy. Principal tried to interrupt. But no one could stop Lizzy except herself. She said from head to toe," First that evil girl has come and tried to insulted Annie. Then without any reason she slapped her. No no there was a reason, we just informed her that Mr. Nicholas Coleman lost his bachelor label and we were in his marriage as special guests. I couldn't bear this, so I jumped on her. Sorry Xander, if I did bad, they can give me punishment. But the principal isn't innocent. Lisa had bullied many students but principal never punished her cause she is the daughter of the director of college ".

Hearing this, brother Xander became angry. I could see that through his eyes. He slapped his hand on the principal's table and said," You're fired. Pack your bag and get out from this school. You destroy the name of Black. And you, Miss Lisa, find a new school and leave and take this followers with you".

We three got panic to see this side of brother Xander. He turned to us and patted Lizzy head and thanked her for informing this. Before leaving he told us to go to our class and again concentrated in study.

As planned, you reached to the same park. I went to buy snacks. In my way I collided with someone and I fell on my butt. He gave me his hand and helped me to stand up. Before he left, he gave me card, written "Black King" on it. The card had phone no. I quickly saved it as Jeremy. I quickly sent a text.

Hi! I'm Annie and
thank you for your
help.

No problem Mrs.
Coleman.

Please call me, Annie.

OK Annie.

'I hope I can get rid of this stalker or something'

~~~

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

'I think I will be late for home'

In my working time, I heard my ringtone. I thought it would be Annie. But Dad's number came on the screen. I received the phone ready for getting scolded.

Dad: Nicholas, where are you now?

Me: In office. Why? Anything happen?

Dad: Someone from her college slapped her. Go and comfort her.

Me: Dad, I have so much work.

Dad: You two are too much stubborn. I can't understand you two.

Me: Dad, I will go home when I will be free from work. But I can call her to make sure she is OK.

Dad: OK. Call her. Maybe I have given you too much responsibilities. Sorry.

Me: Dad, don't be sorry. I know you became old. Take rest and spend time with mom.

Dad: I'm not An OLD MAN. Bye.

Me: Bye dad.

I hung up the phone.

'Today is the first time dad has said S.O.R.R.Y word. He never mentioned this word in front of world. What's made him melt this way?'

VOTE !
COMMENT!
SHARE !

Purple You💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
11K 185 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...
57.9K 1.2K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " ♡♡♡ 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 �...
284K 7.4K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...